20)Nisha👟💕👠

Isha's POV

The girls drove off in front of me as I followed behind listening to sorry by prettymuch which is really not even unreleased if I'm being honest so... Anyways, I was thinking about tonight and giving my self a pep talk about how to go about meeting his girl "it's okay I can do this, for Nick, I was too late and we're friends so I have to be there for him, as a friend" I whispered to myself. 

10 minutes later we pulled up to a cute looking house and I knew we had arrived because I could see Nick's car in the driveway. 

Welp here goes. 

 took my time getting out of the car before the girls came and stood by me and that's when we headed towards the door, I think Kleo and Ansley could tell I wasn't okay so they came and linked arms with me as we walked up and Crystal looked at all of us for reassurance before knocking the door, I whispered one last 'I can do this' before someone opened the door. "hey guys, you're just in time" Nick said letting us all in, he handed me some flowers and said "Can you pretend you got them for her, thanks" he whispered before leading us to where everyone was. That was the most he has said to me in over a month. We walked to the living room where all the other boys were sat and in the middle of them, was the one person I never wanted to see ever again. 

"Hey, guys I am Giana! I am so excited to meet you guys" She said jumping up to greet us all

^^Giana^^

Is this bitch for real!! You guys are probably confused, lemme rewind a few years. So I had just gotten my brand recognised after 3 years of leaving beauty and science university. Giana was my roommate at the school. We use to be best friends until she stole my idea and presented it to the class first which made me look like I cheated, but I forgave her back then. I had just gotten my brand up and I was living in the gorgeous city of Florida and business was doing so well, until Giana came and tried to sue me for stealing 'her' formulas for my most famous highlighter. The way she did it was she had stolen my old uni notebook which had the bases for my make up and so she managed to take the highlighter idea away from me, and everyone thought I was stealing ideas so no one bought my products; so I was basically disgraced in the media too. It wasn't until my best friend at the time who she tried to pursue- even though he was gay- found the notebook and managed to catch her confession on tape. We were then able to rebuild Fenty beauty and she had to do time for fraud, false use of the justice system and copyright. She even had the audacity to make an Instagram account and pretended to be me. 

She swore her revenge against me I just hope hurting Nick is not part of it. 

"wow, Giana its been a while" I smiled at her in a 'bitch I remember you so don't play with me but I'll play along for now' as she was coming to give me kisses, she then jumped back acting shocked before saying "I don't believe it, it has been too long!" and kissing me anyway acting as if we were friends. "How have you been?" she asked continuing to squeal, everyone else in the room looked so confused. "you guys know each other?" Nick asked moving forward