Orange

Jung Hoseok

It was really bright and hot today and I could feel the sunburn starting, but I didn't care because I felt extra happy today. I just got finished with dance practice and thought I should walk home today since it was a nice day. The street was kinda busy and I tried my best not the bump into anyone. There were a couple of music stores across the street, and one caught my attention. I thought I'll go look for a cd I can buy and make a choreography to it.
    I crossed the street while trying not to get hit by a car. When I opened the door a bell rang from above me. There was a section for each different instruments and then I saw the cd area and walked over to it. I looked for a cd that caught my interest, once I found one I grabbed it and started to head to the counter. There was a teenager in front of me who was giving the worker a hard time, she was yelling at him which made me feel sorry for the worker.

"What do you mean you don't have Twice's new album?!" she yelled at the worker while slamming her hand on the table.

"I'm sorry ma' ma but the album just came out so we don't have it yet." the worker said while trying to get the girl to calm down.

"Whatever don't expect me to come back!!" she yelled again and stomped out of the store.

The worker watched her leave with a glare and turned his head towards me. He then smiled at me.

"Sorry about that sir, is this all your buying?" He asked

"it's okay it's not your fault she yelled at you, and yes this is all," I said answering his question

     Then another male came running up to the worker, " Ji-yong Hyung someone needs your help I can help this man right here." The male named Ji-yong nodded his head and walked towards the area the other male came from. The boy looked at me with a smile, I also saw he was a little shorter than me. He took the cd and scanned it and put in the bag and handed back too me.

"that will be 5000 won sir (about 4 dollars )," he said. I nodded and smiled and handed him the money and walked out of the store.

     I took the ablum out of the bag and I was surprised to see that I already have this ablum, I sigh at that and continued to make my way home. Then I saw a boy on the side walked trying to sell something, it looked like he was selling his own ablum. I walked up to him to see what kind of music he was selling.

"Hello, what kind of music genre are you selling?" I asked him.

"There are some rap songs I've made myself," he said with a proud smile.

"Ok, I guess I'll buy one," I said to the male. He looked shocked and handed me a cd, and I paid for it but I noticed that my other cd changed colors it was no longer gray the color was really bright and pretty. The boy noticed it too.

 "Where soulmates?" We said at the same time

"Where soulmates?" We said at the same time. I smiled at him and he smiled back and then jumped and hugged me which surprised me but I soon laughed at how happy I was.

"What is your name?" I asked still laughing a little.

" Min Yoongi." He said with a gummy smile. "But we only see one color so that means we have multiple soulmates." He said looking at me.

"I'm fine with that if you're fine with it."