Purple pt. 1

Kim Taehyung

I was on my way back to my soulmates and my apartment after getting done grocery shopping. The others want to come with me but I said no since I wanted to be alone, the apartment is quite loud and crowded and it's only gonna get worse when we find our last soulmate. Don't get me wrong I love my soulmates and happy when jimin and I moved in with them, it just nice to be alone sometimes. I was kind of overwhelmed when I found that I had four other soulmates and still looking for one, it's always been jimin and me so I'm still getting used to it.

     I was walking by the park and thought that when I get home and put the food away, my soulmates and I can go on a walk together in the park. It can also give me ideas on my next painting since I wanted to paint a landscape for awhile. I also wanted to paint a portrait of my other soulmate, I painted many pictures of jimin before. I'll also love to paint my soulmates and me in a picture when we find are last soulmate.

     As I can see they weren't many people at the park at the moment. There were a couple of kids playing in the playground and some people were going on their runs, there was a couple that was sitting on a bench together. It was a nice day and it wasn't that late in the afternoon. It was quite peaceful.

~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     I walked up to the apartment door and unlocked the door with my house key, to find my soulmates in a cuddled pile watching a movie. I closed the door which got my soulmates' attention and jimin jump up and ran to me and engulfed me into a hug.

"taehyung your home!"jimin said with a smile

"of course I'm home I wasn't going to run away," I said making my way to the kitchen to put the food away with jimin practical on my back.

"I was also thinking that we can go on a walk together it's a very nice day if you don't mind?" I asked my boyfriends (yes they're all dating it's a polyamory relationship). They all nodded their heads with smiles.

"But first let's eat dinner. Would any of you like to help me?" seokjin asked

"I would hyung, would you like to help to jimin." jimin nodded his head still hugging me.

Jimin and I went and helped seokjin with dinner, then we all gathered at the table to eat. The room was filled with laughter and stories about our past, but what saddened me was the empty seat at the end of the table. Hoseok noticed and grabbed my hand and smiled

"we'll find then soon or later tae, " I nodded at his words

Yoongi then got up and started to collect empty dishes, "let me help you yoongi, " seokjin voiced out picking up dishes and walking to the sink with yoongi to clean dishes.

The rest of us went to the living room to wait for the two eldest to get done so we can go on a walk. Hoseok suddenly engulfed me into an embrace.

"uhh, hoseok hyung what wrong?" I asked him

"its nothing I just can't get it out of my head how sad you looked watching the empty chair, but don't worry we'll find them," he stated

"I know hyung you already told me this, " I smiled hugging him back.

The two eldest walked in and we all started to head out on our walk. We got to the park pretty quickly, namjoon and jimin quickly ran over the playground with me running behind them. Namjoon took me over to the slide and had me go down with him, when we got to the bottom he planted a kiss on my forehead and giggled and ran off to jimin who was on the swings, leaving me in a blushing mess. The others watched jimin and namjoon while I sat at the slide, I started to watch a young boy take pictures of flowers by a tree. I got up a walked over to him.

"do you like taking pictures?" I ask which made him flinch at my voice "oh, I'm sorry I scared you." I awkwardly laugh.

"no it ok, and yes I do like taking pictures," he mumbled looking up at me

I then saw the flower next to us changes colors after I made eye contact. His eyes widened looking at me.

"you're our last soulmate..." I whispered to myself

But what shocked me next was...

He started to run away...

Thank you for a hundred views 💜