Purple pt. 2

Jeon Jungkook

     I don't know why I ran... I just got scared. I have been waiting for the day I meet my soulmate but out of the blue like this made me panic, I could hear my soulmate calling out to me when I ran away. I just kept running and running until I found myself in front of my brothers and my apartment. I didn't go in I just stood in front of the door trying to catch my breath and my head was hurting from the sudden change of colors.

     When I caught my breath and walked in to see my brother junghyun watching tv. He turned his head when he heard me walk in. He gave me a smile but it's quickly faded away when I started crying. He stood up and run over to me.

"Hey, what's the wrong jungkook, " I could hear the worry in his voice.

"I found my soul mate, " I cried in-between sobs hugging junghyun which he immediately hugged back

"that's a good thing why are you so upset, " he said with a soft voice

"I don't know why I just panic a ran, I wasn't thinking." I sob out

"do you know where your soulmate is." junghyun asked

"ya, I was at the park when I meet him," I mumbled looking down at the ground.

"do you want to go back and meet him properly, I'll go with you." I looked up at junghyun and nodded my head.

♡♡♡

     Junghyun walked with me back to the park to see if my soulmate was still there. We walked around a little bit when we eventually found him talking to five other guys looking stressed, the other five looked back at him with worry.

"junghyun that's him..." I mumbled pointing to my soulmate

    Junghyun nodded his head and walked me over to him, when we got close I hide behind junghyun.

"Hello?" junghyun called out the get their attention, which it worked.

"Hello, how may I help you?" a man with wide shoulders asked

"well it seems that my little brother ran away when he met his soulmate, so I brought him back so he can properly introduce himself." junghyun smiled while quickly pulling me from behind him.

The man I called my soulmate eyes filled with relief. We quickly walked over to me and grabbed both of my hands, and smiled at me with a box shape smile.

"I'm Kim Taehyung, I'm so happy you came back I thought I did something wrong, " beamed Taehyung.

"Hi Taehyung I'm Jeon Jungkook, and may I ask who are those guys? " I nervously asked my soulmate.

"Oh ok, so please don't freak out but..., " he awkwardly laugh out "they're your other soulmates..." he confessed

I was shocked. I have SIX soulmates, I thought I only had one. What was I going to do, I can't run away again that would be very rude. What would my parents think, what would junghyun think? I quickly looked at my brother with a shocked face, to see him having an equally shock face like me.

"uhh jungkook, please say something," taehyung asked trying to look at my face.

"ok hold up, all six of you are my soulmates," I asked, and they all nodded in return. "okay, could you please introduce yourselves," I asked again trying to keep calm.

"I'm Kim Seokjin the oldest."

"I'm Min Yoongi"

"I'm Jung Hoseok"

"I'm Kim Namjoon"

"I'm Park Jimin."

"You already know me, " Taehyung said.

I looked at them and took a deep breath.

"I'll give having six soulmates a try."

End...

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎