Green

~𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚓𝚘𝚘𝚗~

     Seokjin and I have been dating for a couple of months while we are still on the hunt to find are other soulmates. He is an amazing partner I'm so lucky to have him as my soulmate and I just know are other soulmates are going to love him as well. I did a bit of research and I found out that seokjin and I may have five more soulmates. I also have been studying colors even though I only see red but I found out oranges are the color orange which is weird no one told me the name of fruit was a color, also the tree leaves are the color green and cactus,seokjin said he heard the sky is the color blue.

I was currently working at the cafe I meet seokjin at but we weren't that busy and seokjin was setting at one of the tables waiting for me to get done with work so he can walk me home like he always does. I was in the back washing the dirty dishes so I don't have to get yelled at by my mom when she noticed they weren't clean yet, yes my mom owns the cafe and she said she'll give it to me when she retires. She was currently taking to seokjin which made me a little jealous that I don't get to talk to seokjin right now.

I then heard the bell that tells me that someone just walked in. I grabbed a towel and dried my hands and went to the counter and saw there were two guys that were setting at a table, I grabbed two menus and walked over to their table.

"hello welcome too Kims cafe, I'm namjoon ill be your server. Do you guys want to drink anything?" I announced with a smile

"can I have an orange juice please." one of the males said, I nodded my head a turned my attention on the other male

"what would you like?" I said making eye contact with him

"can I just have a coffee?" he asked, I looked at him and nodded and smile

I made my way to the back to get the two males' drinks. I first made the coffee then I went to the fridge to look for the container that had orange juice written on it. What surprised me was that the Orange Juice was a different color, it was the color orange. I looked over at the little Cactus plant it was a different color, it was green.

I quickly ran out of the back and ran to the two males that were both looking at the menus in confusion and then I noticed the green color that took over the grass and tree leaves and I looked over at seokjin who was looking outside with a shook face. I ran up too seokjin and grabbed his hand to stand up

"Hyung I think those two boys over there are are some of are missing soulmates!" I said with a big smile which seokjin return

"Well let us go say hi to them."seokjin said taking us over to the males

When the males saw us coming to them one of them smiled at seeing us and stood up and hugged me.

"you are other soulmates I'm hoseok and this is yoongi," he said with a huge smile.

"I'm namjoon and this is my soulmate seokjin but I guess that means he's your soulmate too," I said with a smile

Hoseok then went over to seokjin and have him a hugged too. I looked over at yoongi and gave him a smile, he looked at me with a smile and said

"can we still get our drinks to please," he said with a light laugh I nodded my head and went to go get their drinks.

I can't wait to meet our other soulmates

Ok, I'm going to explain the story a little bit.

So when namjin meet they could only see red and when sope meet they could only see orange so when both couples meet they will get too see red orange and green. Hope that helped.