Chapter 10. Meeting Miguel

Abbott POV

Me and joey made our way over to her blue Lamborghini. She kept on making jokes and laughing about me trying to walk with my very hard shaft.

"Stop laughing." I whined. "You wouldn't like it if you were like this."

"Trust me, I know what it's like to be like... that." Joey laughed.

"I don't see you with a boner. Now stop laughing." I glared at her.

"Seriously? Do you want to put your hands down my jeans and feel me?"

"Is that a rhetorical question?" I asked.

"Shut up. Do you know how frustrated I am right now?" She whined while putting the bag in the trunk.

"Feelings mutual. So what are we doing with your Spanish family?" I asked once we both got in the car.

"Not much. The kids will want to play but other than that, we should be good." Joey shrugged then started driving.

"Isn't it late for kids their age to be up? Aren't they what? Seven and five?"

"Yeah but they are Latino. They are crazy." She laughed.

"Where did you learn Spanish?"

"Pablo. I was only four when he brought me off the couple that adopted me. Therefore, being the youngest, I was taught the language. I'm originally from Chicago." Joey explained.

"Soy fluido en el idioma. Así es como me Hanson los niños." Joey said.

"That was hot." I smirked. "What does it mean?"

"I said, I am fluent in the language. That is how the kids speak to me."

"Well please don't speak Spanish. It's not helping with my problem." I groaned.

"Whatever. You know they don't speak much English so I will have to do it. Just make sure you keep them hormones down." Joey chuckled and pulled up to a liquor store.

"A liquor store?" I raised a questioning brow.

"Yep." She nodded popping the p. "For my first kill, I gave Gloria and Miguel most of the money so they could get this place."

We both got out of the car, thank god my hard on went down otherwise that would leave a great first impression. Note the sarcasm.

"Mi pequeño asesina." A short man cheered.

"Miguel, do you want to wake the niños?" A woman scolded the man.

"Hola Gloria. Como estas?" Joey smiled widely.

"Joey. Soy bueno." The woman yelled.

Just then, two small boys walked in from the back, running their eyes.

"Papa? Ma-," the oldest one started but stopped when he saw joey. "JOEY!"

Both kids ran up to her, wrapping their arms around her legs.

"Hey guys. Shouldn't you be asleep?" Joey smiled down at them.

"No. Mama said we can wait up to see you. We wanted you to tuck us into bed." The oldest gave her a huge toothy grin.

"Is that so? I thought tonight you would sleep and Joey would see you tomorrow after school. She hasn't got as much time on her hands as she used to." The man glared at the woman a little.

"Cállate." The woman flipped him off.

"Ok. Guys this is my friend Abbott. He goes to school with me." Joey pointed to me. "Abbott this is Miguel, his amazing wife Gloria and their two sons, Juan and Diego."

"Nice to meet you Abbott." The man smiled at me.

"You to." I gave him a tight lipped smile.

"Are you her novio?" The youngest, Diego tapped my leg.

"Uh. I don't speak Spanish." I laughed nervously.

"No Diego. Just my amigo." Joey told him.

"Where's Elliot tonight? Isn't he usually with you?" Miguel asked joey.

"He's with one of my other friends from school. She's really nice and Abbott's cousin, that's partly how I know him."

"Well we should meet your other amigos soon." Gloria clapped her hands.

"Yeah sure. They just don't know what I am so when they come just keep it on the down low." Joey told them.

"Of course. We wouldn't want certain people to know your secret." Miguel looked at me for a second.

"He knows so it's ok. Actually, I have my stuff in the car, is it ok if I leave it here tonight? I just want to go straight home and sleep." Joey looked at them tiredly.

"Of course you can. No hay problema querida." Gloria smiled softly.

"Gracias." Joey said then went outside with Diego on her leg.

"So." Miguel looked at me. "What are your intentions with joey?"

"I'm just a friend. That's it." I told him.

"Ok. Make sure she stays away from boys. I know what they are like nowadays."

"Miguel." His wife shot him a glare. "Joey can go out with boys if she wants to."

"Who can go out with boys?" Joey came back in. She had Diego in one arm and the bag in the other.

"Miguel was telling Abbott that he should keep boys away from you. You're old enough to look after yourself so you can have a boyfriend if you want." Gloria shrugged.

"Thanks for the concern. But I don't want a boyfriend nor need one. I'm good on my own." Joey laughed.

"Ok. Well it's late so kids, get to bed. Joey will come by again soon so you will have more time with her." Miguel said.

"Yes. I don't have work on the weekend so you can come to my house and play in the pool, have a sleepover and stuff our faces with junk food and watch movies until you pass out." Joey said excitedly.

"Yes!" Both kids screamed.

"Gracias Joey. You know they love you like an older hermana." Gloria smiled at her.

"Night guys. I'll pick you up Friday so be ready." Joey put Diego on the floor.

"Buenos noches Joey. Nice to meet you Abbott." Both kids waved at me then left with their mother.

"Have a good night both of you. Remember, no boys." Miguel hugged Joey.

"Your the only man in my life Miguel, I don't need anyone else." She joked.

"That's how it should stay. Nice to meet you Abbott, I'll see you Friday when you pick up the boys." Miguel hugged joey then we left.

When we got back to joeys house, everyone was in bed so we went our separate ways and went to our own rooms.