Chapter 19. I'll be yours

Joey POV (mature content⚠️)

We both stood in the middle of the kitchen heavily making out. I wanted more, I needed more.

"Be mine." Abbott breathed out when he pulled back.

"I'll be yours." I smiled.

Abbott didn't waste time crashing his lips to mine again. His hands went to my thighs and lifted me up. My legs wrapped around his torso as he carried me up the stairs.

After a couple minutes, we got to my room. Abbott shut the door and pushed me against it. He locked the door while he kissed down my neck.

"Abbott." I moaned.

"Joey." He groaned against my neck.

I pulled his T-shirt over his head and threw in over his shoulder. I started grinding on his hard shaft.

"Fuck joey." Abbott moaned in my ear.

"I want you Abbott. I need you." I whispered to him.

"Are you sure?" He looked at me. All I could see was love and lust in his eyes. It was in that moment I realised, he was it for me.

"Yes. I want it to be with you."

"I'll be gentle I promise." He told me then kissed me affectionately.

I felt my back being taken away from the door and placed on a soft surface. Abbott hovered over me, spreading my legs with his knees.

His kisses trailed down my neck and over my shoulder to my collar bone

His kisses trailed down my neck and over my shoulder to my collar bone. Abbott lifted me up a little and took off my T-shirt I was wearing.

As soon as my T-shirt was off, me leaned me down and started kissing from my throat to my stomach.

My breathing got quicker as he started grinding on me. His hard shaft came in contact with my aching heat making me moan breathlessly.

My hands went down to his pants and took off his belt causing it to make a loud thud on the floor. Soon, his pants followed, leaving him only in his boxers.

Abbott didn't hesitate to take off my pants and throw them on the floor with all the other clothes.

"Good thing everyone is busy now. It would have been hard to do this with everyone around." Abbott mumbled against my neck.

"Hmm mm. Landon especially wouldn't let me out of his sight." I breathed out.

"I love you joey. To goddamn much."

"I love you to Abbott. More than you know." I moaned.

He lifted me up again and took off my bra. My arms went around me so I could cover myself. It felt weird doing this. To be honest, I had never been touched by a man in this way.