Chapter 18. Hangover and confessions

Joey POV

I woke up to a pounding in my head. My eyes hurt and my head felt like I was being hit by a hammer.

When I got downstairs, I was greeted by a groaning Lauren and a dead looking Harriette. All the boys looked fine.

"How the fuck are you all not hungover?" I whispered to the boys.

"Because we're not alcoholics like you girls." Owen shouted.

"Don't yell brother. My head hurts to much." I whined and sat down next to the girls.

"Never will I drink like that again." Lauren mumbled.

"Never will I drink with joey. You crazy ass." Harriette rubbed her temples.

"Don't blame me. You both joined me whenever I took a shot you both told me to do you one as well." I narrowed my eyes at them.

"Drink this." Landon passed us all glasses.

"What's this?" Harriette picked you the glass and looked at it.

"Hangover remedy. Just drink it and you'll feel better soon. It's better than taking Advil. Now drink up ladies, I don't have all day." Landon clapped his hands.

"Dick." I muttered then started chugging the drink. Once I was done, I put the glass down and gagged. "I think I'd rather of had Advil."

"Suck it up Chiquita. Now I have to go. I'll be back later. Laters joey." Landon kissed the top of my head then left.

"We're off as well. See you later joey. And we are using a car. I left mine at home so I'm going to take the green Tesla. Bye joey." Owen winked at me then left.

Daniel, Graham, Sebastian, Liam and mason all followed Owen to the garage to take a car.

"Hang on. I saw your car parked out front." I frowned at Sebastian.

"Sugar I know. You just have better cars than me. And I want to use that dark blue lambo of yours." Sebastian smirked then left.

"My head still hurts." I groaned and put my head on the counter.

"Here." Abbott chuckled. He put a glass of water and two Advil in front of me.

"Thanks. What would I do without you guys." I smiled then took the Advil, downing all the water.

"Well I better get home. My mom is literally going to kill me." Lauren sighed. "Actually, I cant deal with her today. I have a headache and I want to sleep. I'll be in my room."

Lauren yawned then got up and went upstairs. "I agree. I'm going to sleep as well." Harriette stood then walked away.

"We better get home. See you later guys." Hendrix and miles smiled at me then left. Now it was just me, Abbott Grayson and Elliot.

"What happened last night?" I asked.

"You were so funny. You were dancing on the pool table and drinking a shot every five minutes." Elliot laughed.

"It was amazing. I expected you to be calm and all. You were a total wild card." Grayson smirked.

"God. What didn't I do last night?" I whined.

"Get laid?" Elliot shrugged.

"Well I wasn't naked this morning and I was alone so I guess I wasn't as lucky as your two."

"That's a win. Anyway I better go check on Harriette." Grayson sighed then left.

"I better go to Lauren. Before she has a bitch fit." Elliot laughed then followed Grayson up the stairs. I could hear them both joking about the hungover girls in their rooms.

"What was I like last night?" I broke the silence between me and Abbott.

"Want me to lie or tell the truth?" He looked down.

"The truth." I replied.

"At around 11pm everyone went up to bed and it was just you and me. I had to take a bottle of vodka from you so I could get you to bed. Then you cried and said your were lonely." Abbott confessed.

"Is that all?" I hoped it was.

"That was something else but I don't think you want to hear it."

"Please tell me. This is so embarrassing."

"You randomly said you loved me. Started kissing my neck when I carried you to bed. Then you had a break down." Abbott told me.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Yeah. Don't worry though, you were drunk and didn't mean it. It's ok joey." He laughed but I could hear the nervousness behind it.

But the thing was I really did. I did love Abbott. He's helped me get through a lot. It broke my heart to see him when he cried about his mom, it made me smile when he would smile at me. And the butterflies in my stomach when we would hug or the way my heart would flutter when he would make comments to me.

I love Abbott stone. Ever since I saw him on my first day at school. But I can't, Pablo would kill him. I'm in love with Abbott stone and I won't stop.

"Abbott." I whispered.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"I was telling the truth last night. I really do love you." I admitted.

All of a sudden, Abbott pulled me into his arms and kissed me. It wasn't forced but rough and filled with love.

"Good because I love you as well." He mumbled against my lips then went back to kissing me.