Chapter 23. Eveyone knows

Lauren POV

"When did we go to England?" I asked confusedly.

"We're not in England dumbass. This is joeys family from there." Abbott rolled his eyes.

"Shut up. Not my fault I woke up and had a bunch of British people here."

"Just stop both of you. We better get ready for school anyway." Joey said. She stood up and left with Abbott.

"We better go to Lauren. Nice to meet everyone." Harriette smiled at them then we walked away.

We woke Hendrix up as well and was followed up stairs by both Hendrix and Miles.

"Is everyone ready to leave?" I heard joey shout.

"Yeah." I ran downstairs. We all left in our own cars. Joey was with Abbott, Harriette and Grayson. Miles and Hendrix took one car while me and Elliot went on our own.

When I parked the car at school, I got out and was immediately pushed against the hardness of the car.

"I remember you pretty one." I deep voice whispered in my ear. I could feel their warm breath on my neck.

I felt a pinch of pain in my arm and my eyes go fuzzy. "Night, night Amiga of joeys." Was the last thing I heard before I completely blacked out.

Joey POV

"Where's Lauren? She's usually here by now." Harriette muttered.

"Did she go back home before she came here?" Abbott asked.

"No. Lauren is one to avoid being at home. Because of her parents drinking and all, she usually spends as much time away as she can." Harriette told us.

Just then, my phone started ringing. "Hello." I answered.

"If you wish to see your precious Lauren again, come to base and bring me $5.6 million." Pablos voice came through.

"Don't you fucking touch her pablo. I swear to god I will kill you myself if you harm her." I spat trough the phone.

"Come, come joey. If you bring the money, I'll let her go. If you fail then I will kill this innocent gem." Pablo smirked. I didn't have to see him to know what he was doing.

"H-help m-me joey." I heard Lauren cry out.

"Times ticking little assassin." Pablo said darkly then hung up.

"What's wrong?" Abbott looked worried as he held on to my shoulders.

"Pablo has Lauren." I whispered.

"Shit." He closed his eyes.

"We need to go get her. No more secrets. Everything comes out today." I said loud enough for everyone to hear.

"What secrets? Where's Lauren?" Harriette asked with a shaky voice.

"Meet me back at my house. I'll explain everything there. I'll pay off the school for the amount of days off we've had. Let's go." I ordered then ran out of the school.

Everyone got into their cars and sped off towards my house. Once we got there, I found the England gang in the theatre watching a movie.

"Que pasó?" Rose said when she saw my worried expression. Everyone ran into the house and stood behind me.

"Lauren was taken by Pablo. We need to get her back." I replied.

Jace, Emilio, Salvatore, Mitch and rose all stood up. "What should we do?" Jace asked.

"Follow me." I said. Elliot, Abbott, Grayson, Hendrix and Miles, Jace, Emilio, Mitch, Salvatore and rose all followed me upstairs.

"Gear up. Take as much as you want. I want to kill pablo then get Lauren out carefully. He will have men there so kill anyone that tries to stop you from getting to her." I ordered.

"What is this?" Harriette questioned me with tears in her eyes.

"I'm a trained assassin. I kill people for a living. The Chicago boys are like me, Abbott is in a gang same with the England guys." I explained quickly.

"What the hell?" She breathed out.

"I'll explain more when I get back. Just trust me on this one." I looked at her.

"Ok. Just get my best friend back please." She begged.

"We will try our best. Sometimes they don't get to come back. Just trust us and only time will tell." Jace told her.

"Yeah." Harriette whispered then left.

"How does joey have nicer guns than boss? This is crazy." Grayson laughed.

"What are you talking about?" I chuckled at them.

"We knew. I actually heard you telling your story to Abbott. Then I had to listen to them two fight about how you could have so much money." He shrugged.

"And you still want to be my friend?" I asked.

"Well yeah. We're not ones to judge. We are in Abbott's dads gang. We just didn't go that day when you were told to kill Connor." Miles told me.

"Perfect. Is everyone ready because I am in real need for a good brawl." Emilio smirked.

"Damn kids a fucking psycho." Rose mumbled.

"Mum, you know how I am. Let's get one thing straight, Jace is worse than me. Even Damon agrees." Emilio argued.

"Instead of having a bitch fit Emilio, can we go and save joeys friend. Get a fucking grip come on." Jace rolled his eyes then walked away.

"Everyone got a gun?" I asked. I got a series of 'yea' then we all walked downstairs.

"Be safe. I don't want my boyfriend and dad dead just yet." Arorah hugged Jace and Mitch.

"We'll be fine darling. It's not the first time I've done this. Just make sure you and everyone here is safe, alright?" Jace told her. Arorah nodded then spoke with Mitch.

"Be careful dad. I don't want mum to find out that you got shot on your first day here." Rebekah hugged Emilio.

"I will. Remember everything I've taught you so keep safe. I'd rather have everyone go back home in tact." Emilio chuckled.

"Guess who's here bitches." My front door slammed open.

"Don't look so glum baby face. I've come to see my favourite assassin. So where's Landon?" He asked.

"I thought you were staying at home with your mum and Rosalee?" Damon asked him.

"Dearest father I have come to visit dear old joey and her fancy American home. Now why do you all have guns?"

"Elijah, we're going to save my friend from pablo. Now go get a gun and get your ass in gear." Elliot glared at him.

"Yes!" Elijah cheered. "We're finally going to kill that bastard once and for all." He said then ran up the stairs.

Elijah came back minutes later with a gun in his hand. "Let's go kill some Español arse."