prologue.

hello everyone from last IZUKU'S POV to the end of this part includes disturbing amount of violence. if you dont think you can take it please skip that.

This world is harsh, cruel, no one never really knows what dangers it really possesses, what monsters lurks in its shadows, it this black and white looking world, heroes and marines are doing their best to keep the world a safer place for everyone but it is not changing the fact that it far from safe.

Izuku's POV:

All I remember form my real family is that they were just lying there, as their white uniforms were covered in blood, along with other marines that were just killed brutally. the room was smelly, and the there was a storm outside. as the cruise ship is just sitting in the middle of the ocean, I was able to hear the sound of the monster lurking outside. there were blood on the windows that made the room darker. 

From the only spot that the light comes, I was able to see its figure. it was long, huge. it was doing nothing but circling outside, flying around the shipwreck. it was already divided in half thanks to its fire blast. its blue scales and yellow belly, the black mustache was the most terrifying I have ever saw. what was worse was its face. it was not angry, or even full of bloodlust; it was happy, it was having fun. does it even know what it was doing? 

the dragon blasted another fire the the part of the ship, completely destroying it

the dragon blasted another fire the the part of the ship, completely destroying it. then it looked at me. I had to get out of here and get to somewhere else that safe. I left the room and tried to run the other side of the wreckage. I thought it was going to shoot another one at me as well. but something odd happened. it came down and transform, turned into a human. and landed on the ship. he was huge. maybe 8 meters high, like a giant of sort of. he had horns like the devil, he was wearing a black coat with feathers. he had tattoos on his left arm. he was very muscular and thick. his arms were thicker than me and his hands looked like they could grab me and squeeze me like play-dough. i-it looked down at me. 

(ignore the other guys and put little izuku there

(ignore the other guys and put little izuku there.)

I was paralyzed and crying. I only felt fear and more fear. he was just looking at me with a blank face. can I beat this villain? how? what can I do, he could just eat me whole. I was thinking but then I saw the scar on his stomach. wait are those scars? did someone actually hurt this thing? is it really possible? what should I do?.....What would mom and dad do? t-they, they would tried to fight back. to save people to save me. l-l-like a h-hero...... I hold my breath and blow at the man as hard as possible. as the green flames came out of my mouth and hit its pants. nothing happened. he just looked at me with confusion? 

??? : kid, HIC. what are you doing? Are you trying to pick a fight with me? wait...HIC... you look familiar..... HOOO you look just like those weaklings. a-HIC-are you trying to take me down? do you think you are a marine, or one of those hero fools. 

izuku: "I-I-I I am going to be a marine. just like my parents were. I w-w-will t-t-take... I will take you down." I shouted that as I was crying. he just looked at me annoyed. he then did something that shocked me. I was paralyzed again. I could not moved. the was covered with this black red lightning. I was ready for the worst as he just looked at me confused? 

??? POV:

"huh I swear I used that to knock this kid out. why is he still glaring at me? huh whatever.... shit I am sobering up. well got to go back to drinking." as I flied back to Onigashima, I just looked back at the ship. " well that brat is dead. no way he will live. he will just starve to death. well whatever. but it is annoying that he was able to attack me like that. what did he think that he could do hurt me with that weak quirk?"

izuku's POV:

"What am I gonna do? I am glad that it just left but........" 

narrators POV:

As he went back to the control room where he was hiding, he entered the room, moved around the corpses of other marines, he looked at the dead bodies of his parents, as he was falling on his knees, he started crying. crying so much that his tear glands could dry. he was all alone in this shit-hole with every person he has ever knew and loved were dead. some time has passed. he started to wander around the ship as he was looking for something to eat. he managed to find a a few days worth of food but he knew that was not enough. he knew he had to survive to make the dragon pay for what he did.

izuku's POV:

a day have passed. i am lucky that I managed to find the kitchen. it is somewhat intact. i need a knife. it could be in one of the draws? GRRgrrrrr....... ugh I am hungry..... is there food here? as I went what looks like a fridge, and opened it to see it has some food left. rest of it was not edible because of the fight that just happened. I grabbed one of the meat that is still edible. and tried to cook it with his fire powers as much as possible. now I needed a fishing rode. thank god my dad taught me how to catch fish. after 3 hours I managed to find one. I needed bait. but I couldn't find any. I got an idea but I did not want to do that. I searched for more but it was no avail. at last I had to do the one idea that i hated, and used the pieces I carved from some of the corpses as bait. 

my hands were shaking. I slowly approached as tears was slowly forming on my eyes. i was completely burned with barely any skin and muscles "I-I d-don't want to d-do t-this but I-I-I.....I h-have to. I-I......I am sorry, I am sorry, I am sorry" I said crying. I closed my eyes and I carved some of the meat left from the corpse. my hands were shaking. I finally opened my eyes to see the tiny piece of meat I looked at. it was mot much to begin with. but was this enough? would it work?

in was now the night time. it was cold; very, very cold.I managed to find a place to sleep. I grabbed some wood or anything I could burn as I set a campfire. I instantly fall asleep thinking what could I do tomorrow to survive.

END.....

Thank you so much for reading this part. As it is the first part of the story where kaido attacks the ship where izuku and his family stayed in. Killing both his parents. I hope this was not too bloodly for you. İf it is please write that in comment section down blow and I can do some adjustments in the future fort that.