New faces

'Of course, Diana,' said Esme. 'Anything you need. This little dude won our heart the minute he walked through this house'. Esme leaned in and kissed William's cheek. He smiled and hid behind Diana's neck. Esme led Diana and William to the house.

Diana sat down in the sofa. She let William sit next to her as they played for few minutes. Jasper came down from his room and sat down next to them.

'Sorry, I was eating,' said Jasper. William took one of his car and gave to Jasper as they started playing. 

'Can you keep an eye on him. I'll be back,' said Diana. She went upstairs. She could see Rosalie in her room. 'Can you tell me where's Carlisle?'

'Why should you know?' Rosalie snapped. Diana stood her ground as she stared at Rosalie.

'Just say whether you know where he is or not. I don't want to pick up a fight,' said Diana. 'I'm not a unwanted guest here. I've been invited here and I asked Esme permission to go. So please give some respect'.

'Listen, I don't like that you're here so get out of my face,' said Rosalie. 

'Rosalie, this is not how we treat our guest,' said Emmett. 'He's in the other room'.

'Thanks, do consider to have some sort of self aware. Beauty doesn't win over everything,' said Diana and she left the room and went to the other room and knocked the door.

'Come in,' said Carlisle. He was reading a book. He looked up and smiled at Diana. 'How can I help you?'

'If it's bad timing. I'll come later,' said Diana. Carlisle got up and approached her.

'It's not bad timing, tell how can I help you?' Carlisle asked.

'I have to make an appointment for William. He's due for one vaccine and just check up,' said Diana.

'Do you want to do this in the hospital or here?' Carlisle asked.

'Here would be better. Can we make this appointment after my project. It will be better after I've finished my work,' said Diana.

'Of course, Diana. Just let me know when you're free,' said Carlisle smiling.  Diana nodded her head and went downstairs she could see Jasper and William were playing.

'Will, did you find a playing buddy?' Diana asked as she sat down. William turned and looked at Diana and went to her. He sat down on her lap and saw Jasper racing the cars. Emmett and Rosalie came down stairs.

'Hey, we didn't know you brought your son, Diana,' said Emmett. Alice sat down next to Diana.

William twisted his body and hid himself in Diana's arms. She shifted so he could see them. 

'Come on, Will. Say Hai to them,' said Diana. She took him and let him sit in front of them. William whined and hid his face in Diana's lap. 

'Will, don't you want to see, Emmett's big car?' Alice asked. Upon hearing Alice, he peeked at Emmett. Emmett was holding his keys. Diana smiled, she knew William could not resist it. William got up and sat down in Diana's lap and looked at Emmett and Rosalie. 

'Ma-ma car?' said William. He turned to look at Diana to get her approval.

'Alright let's go see the car,' said Diana. Emmett, Rosalie and Diana with William in her arms got up to visit the garage. Emmett opened the door and turned the light on. 

William squealed as he saw how many cars they have. Emmett sat down in his truck. William extended his arm towards Emmett. Diana moved as she let William examine the situation and he leaned towards Emmett. Emmett simply took William and Diana moved from them. She stood there for a second observing them William was pressing the car horn as laughed when it made a noise. Rosalie stood next to Diana.

'I'm sorry about the way I behaved,' said Rosalie. Both of them didn't look at each other, they understood each other perfectly.

'I understand. Your family always keep things to yourself and I came along and invaded your privacy. I won't hold it against any of you guys,' said Diana. 'Will, Ma-ma will be upstairs, okay call me when you need me. Can you guys keep an eye on him. I need to finish this report'.

'Okay, sure,' said Emmett. Rosalie nodded her head and went towards them to play.

Diana smiled and went upstairs to meet Jasper. Jasper smiled and got up.

'Ready to start?' Jasper asked, Diana smiled and she took her school bag and they went upstairs to do their project. 

They sat down in their usual seat and started to work on the project. Two hours later they finished their project. 

'Ha, I want to see Ms Turner's face now,' said Diana. 'She's bound to give full marks. We made the effort more than our class mate'.

'I'm surprised. You are in the same level as me. Usually I've to make these project alone. Thanks for being my partner,' said Jasper. Diana blushed as she stood up and tried to cover it. But Jasper caught that. He smiled and took the report and the books and arranged the bag and gave it to Diana. 

'Shall we go down. He'll start searching for now. Even though he likes other people. He still need to learn that I'll always come back,' said Diana.

'Where do you leave him when you're in school?' Jasper asked.

'Sue Clearwater, one of Charlie's friend. But they are not working for William. I need to choose another one or the day care near our school,' said Diana.

'I'll ask Esme if she's willing to take care, William,' said Jasper.

'No, you don't have to,' said Diana shaking her head.

'Let's leave the judgement to her and then you decide what to do,' said Jasper. 

'I don't want to trouble her,' said Diana. 'He can be tough to handle sometimes. Even for me'.

'I'm sure, Esme would love to take care of him,' said Jasper.

'Wow, two hours and he still haven't cried. Let's go and see how's your family,' said Diana. They came down stairs to see William sleeping in Esme's arm. She held her finger for them to be quiet.

'This never happens. He doesn't fall asleep for anybody except me. You have the magical touch,' said Diana. 

'Esme would you babysit, William?' Jasper asked. Esme beamed and nodded her head.

'I would love to, Diana. He's an angel,' said Esme. She shifted him slightly and William woke up thirty minutes later. Diana scooted closer to Esme. 

'Hey, buddy. How did you sleep?' Diana asked. William smiled and went to Diana's arm and he started to pull her shirt. 'Duty calls I guess. Esme could you came with me? I need all the help I could get'.

'Sure, let's go to my room and you can take care, William there,' said Esme. Diana took William as Esme led them to her room. The room was a drawing room. 

It could have been anyone's bedroom except, it doesn't have a bed. Diana sat down in the sofa and cradled William as he nursed. It only took ten minutes and he unlatched himself.   

'Esme, I think we should do this soon. Or else I would've trouble handling him and the car ride would be a pain,' said Diana. Esme went out to call Carlisle. William started running around looking at the things that Esme has. 

'He's ready for you,' said Esme. Diana held William's hand. She led William to Carlisle's office. 

'Are you ready?' Carlisle asked. 'Will, I'm going to check you and make you feel better'.

'Boo-boo?' William asked, he frowned as he looked at Carlisle. Who was wearing his stethoscope.     

'It will be small boo-boo. I promise,' said Diana. William sniffled and hid himself in Diana's chest and cried. 

'Can you bring him here to this table so. I could measure and weigh him,' said Carlisle. He got up and went near the table. Diana followed him to the table. She lay William down and Carlisle started to measure and weigh him.