1

Finally be free...

How she spoke his mind, he never did know. He faced away from the girl and watched the tiny birds chirp away instead. He also wished to be free.  However, destiny did not allow for it. He could never be free.

Never.

His peripheral vision caught a hand reaching out to touch him. The man flinched, eyes wide with realisation, and caught the progressing hand reflexively. His grip tightened on the girl's wrist as he twisted it. The girl yelped and arched her back in an attempt ease the pain, which was effortless because he only twisted it further.

"What are you trying to do?!" His voice was cold and demanding as was his unrelenting grip on her hand.

"There was an insect on your head, I was only trying to retrieve it!" The girl yelled in response, still writhing and trying to free herself from his grasp .

The man considered her words for a brief moment. Still holding her hand, his unoccupied hand moved to his head and patted it down, he felt no insect. His eyes narrowed suspiciously at the cinnamon haired girl. "You liar! You were trying to make a move on me, weren't you?” He accused. "What do you want? Gold? Land? What is your mission?!"

That did it for our chestnut headed heroine who angrily snapped her hand back, shocking the young man with her strength, and pointed a finger at his face. "You self conceited bucket of scum! I was trying to do you a favour and save you from a harmful insect and you dare accuse me of moving on you?!" She snapped angrily.

The man slapped her hand away, anger flaring in his almost pupil-less eyes. "Gold digger." He Said calmly, albeit accusingly. "That is what you are. On top of that, you lie. I shall not have any more of your petty advances."

“Listen Mr. Man," the girls words forced their way out of her gritted teeth angrily. "You are by far the rudest, scummiest, most narcissistic and arrogant person I have ever met! I hope you drink poisoned tea!" With that, she huffed and stormed away.

Their noises disturbed the birds which were chirping loudly at the sudden sounds around them, not that either of them noticed, too lost in their angry feelings to take note of anything surrounding them. The young man watched the retreating figure of the girl with a look between disdain and profoundness. She spoke up to him. She actually did.

'Uncouth.' He thought as he watched her march away like an angry landlord, totally unladylike. He hoped destiny would never make him see her again.

If only he knew that wishes never came true...

-

The Hidden Leaf, Konohagakure, was a big and lustrous kingdom with borders surrounded by lush forest which served as wild conserve for animals and a source of food and timber, and also served as a barrier against harsh winds and invasion, and an abundance of herbs.

Because of the abundance of herbs that surrounded them, the kingdom was second best in medicine only coming after the Land of Whirlpools. They exported timber, fruits and herbs to other kingdoms which made them a prosperous one in return.

The Hidden Leaf was ruled by the strict King Hiashi who had two daughters and a nephew. His first daughter, Princess Hinata, was a fair young maiden and the daydream of every young man that had seen her. She had hair as dark as the night which flowed down her back like a waterfall and gentle pale eyes, a dominant genetic trait among the royal family, which complimented her fair and flawless skin. Princess Hinata was as gentle as the summer breeze, much so that she was often considered weak by many.

However, she had a virtue. She had great determination and boldness which was inspired by her fiancé, the prince of the Land of Whirlpools, Prince Naruto. The man was a charming and outgoing person, it was not easy to not be influenced by his sunny smiles and cheerful persona.