COMING SOON

Hello!

Thank you all for reading The Girl With Two Buns, I was encouraged by your reviews and I am rather giddy to announce that I would be writing another book titled Dance. I might change the name of the book later on and I might release another NejiTen fan fiction alongside it but it depends.

It is a modern AU that revolves around the canon ships and teenagers because I specialize in teen fiction. Don't expect chick lit, I don't know how to write those. I am more of a slice of life person but you'll enjoy it, I promise.

DANCE

Genre: Teen fiction, slice of life

Ship: NaruHina, SasuSaku, ShikaTema, ChoKarui, InoSai, NejiTen.

Summary: Konoha School of Arts is an institution for the rich, brilliant and talented. However there is a change and KSA accepts students that are not rich or brilliant based on their talents alone. Naruto, the son of the four time award winner, Namikaze Minato was framed for his parents murder. This caused him to be estranged by everyone around him.

Upon meeting with Umino Iruka, a teacher at KSA, he was advised to enroll and be the best at his game. Naruto strives to clear his name and find out the person who killed his parents as well as make friends in his new school. He realizes that he is not the only one with problems and that there are people like him in the school.

*One shot at 500 reads chapter*

Ugh! Summaries are difficult to write. I hope I didn't bore you out with the summary😅

I AM YOU?!

Ship: NejiTen

Summary: Hyuga Neji and Tenten are popular celebrities and the animosity between them is a controversial subject. Nobody knows why the two hate each other but one thing is clear; never put those two together in a room...them and their fans unless you want a third world war to begin.

That rule though did not phase Maito Gai, an overemotional director who decided to make them act the roles of a couple in love. How on earth were they supposed to pull that off?! That, however is not the beginning of their problems. The real problem started when both parties woke up one morning and found out that they switched bodies!

*One shot at 1k reads chapter*

I hope to see you again in another story! Bye for now.

Oh and please check out my short story titled Best Friend. I would really love it if you did.💕

-Star.