In Which: He Is Sick

It's been a few weeks, Oikawa and (Y/N) somehow managed to live together for all those weeks, but of course with fights and arguements. (Y/N) would be the one always cooking breakfast and dinner and Oikawa would be the one to buy their groceries.

"Hm?...Oh, it's raining~"(Y/N) yawned as the rain made her feel calm and lazy. She stretches her arms and hoped that there would be no classes today. She got up and opened the Tv to watch the news.

Suddenly as she was preparing breakfast, Mika texted her saying that there were no classes. (Y/N) cheers silently before happily devouring her delicious breakfast, seconds after, Oikawa's alarm goes off from his room.

(Y/N) ignored it thinking that he'd get up and turn it off. But he didn't, many more minutes passed by and (Y/N) was getting irritated by the noise. She sighs and opens his room and her eyes widened.

"WHY THE FUCK DOES OIKAWA HAVE 6 ALARM CLOCKS?!"

(Y/N) silently curses as she goes around to turn all 6 of the alarm clocks off. Deciding that she would not wish to spend anymore time in his room, she walks out after turning off the last alarm clock near Oikawa's bed, then she sees Oikawa's sleeping face.

Though he was asleep, his eyebrows were furrowed and he was sweating a lot, his face was kind of red too. "Wait, sweating? It's so cold here! What, is he playing volleball in his dream too?"(Y/N) jokes a little as she looks at the air conditioner.

She quickly walks up to Oikawa to feel his forehead, and he was hot, he was definitely hot. (Y/N) scowls, he was sick. Oikawa Tooru is sick and there was no other person in the apartment to go take care of him.

"What a pain..."(Y/N) sighs as she walks out to fetch a pail of water and towel. Soon she places a stool beside Oikawa's bed and wets the towel before gently placing it over his head, after that she went and made porridge for him.

"Oi, Oikawa! Wake up."(Y/N) sighs as Oikawa tossed around in his sleep for a bit before sitting up. The towel previously on his forehead falls down to his hand and his eyes widened as he looked at (Y/N) beside him.

Oikawa's POV:

I feel hot...Like really hot when I woke up. Surprisingly I woke up because I thought I heard (Y/N)-chan's voice, when I looked to my left she really was there! And there was a towel on my forehead.

She was holding something in her hand, when I saw it properly it was a bowl of porridge. Putting all the pieces together, I clenched my chest with a happy look on my face, "(Y/N)-chan!"I started, "You really do care for me!"

"W-Wha?! No! It's just that if my roommate was sick then I'd catch it too...It's better to get rid of it sooner." (Y/N)-chan says with a blush on her face. AWWW, She's such a tsundere. I never knew that! It's the typical take-care-of-your-roommate-and-fall-inlove-with-him plan! I nod to myself, while (Y/N)-chan looks at me weirdly.

"I-Is that for me?"I ask her pointing to the porridge in her hands. "Yeah, porridge is best to eat when you're sick so..."(Y/N)-chan trails off with a blush as she averts her eyes and hands the porridge to me. M-My first ever porridge made by (Y/N)-chan herself!Wow, I am so happy! If it's like this everyday, I want to be sick everyday!

Dorkykawa, You eat (Y/N)'s food everyday!

Just then, a plan entered my mind. I pouted at her not taking the porridge from her hands. "W-What now?"(Y/N)-chan asks me, "Feed me~"I put on my cutest puppy dogs eyes as she makes a disgusted face.

"From what I know, you're sick, not disabled. Or is it that you want me to physically disable you?"(Y/N)-chan threathens me, I sigh and pout again as I take it from her hands and eat it slowly. "After you're done just place it there, I'll come back occasionally to check up on your temperature."(Y/N)-chan says as she closes my door.

How unfair! My first step to becoming close to her failed! Usually when the guys is sick the girl stays by his side. How come (Y/N)-chan is like that?! I sigh and continue eating the porridge, it was really good, that I basically felt that I wasn't sick!

"Atleast, (Y/N)-chan had the heart to take care of me despite how many times I irritated her~She's got a soft side too, who knew?~"I talk to myself as I lay back in bed and soon I fell asleep.

3rd Person:

(Y/N) sighs as she walks back to the couch, she goes through her phone contacts and texts Mika.

To: Elicchi!
From: (Y/N)

Eli, what else do you do after giving porridge?

(Y/N) slides her phone to the side as she looks up at the ceiling. 'I can't believe I'm taking care of this troublesome Oikawa...' Soon, her phone buzzes with  a new text from Eli.

From: Elicchi
To: (Y/N)

Hmm, If you've eaten a porridge that's okay, to top it all off. A kiss on the forehead would make it all go away!~

"A-A kiss?! No way, I'm doing that! Damn Eli, she's making fun of me. He'll probably get better sooner or later."(Y/N) waves it off as she goes back to Oikawa's room to replace his towel.

As she was doing so, her eyes trailed to his face. Luscious chocolate locks, his chiseled jaw line, a cute little nose and pink beautiful lips that she bet were a pair of leaves from a sakura tree that placed themselves on his face and it was definitely soft enough to kiss. 'Oh my god! What am I thinking?!' (Y/N) slaps herself as she quickly replaces the towel and walks out.

---

"And hear this, Iwa-chan! She made porridge for me!For me!"Oikawa was now free from his sickness and had decided to pester Iwaizumi with stories of how (Y/N) took care of him.

"And she was such a tsundere! It was so cute, you should've seen it!"Oikawa laughed unknown to him his laughters reached the ears of (Y/N) in the room next door.

After a few seconds, Oikawa's door bursts open and there stood (Y/N) with arms crossed over her chest. "I see you're all energetic now, huh?"(Y/N) says with a scary look on her face. "(Y/N)-chan! I-I'm sorry!"