In Which: They Fight

Oikawa and (Y/N) walked through the streets, a deafening silence surrounding them as Oikawa walked ahead.

"Hey..."(Y/N) spoke softly, knowing that Oikawa was angry, and he was really scary when he was angry. "What?"He answers in a hard and scary tone that made (Y/N) flinch.

"N-Nothing..."(Y/N) sighs and looked down. She wouldn't be able to talk to Oikawa ehen he was like this. "Why are you wearing clothes like that and you even have makeup on."Oikawa spat, his eyebrows still furrowed in anger and his hands inside his pockets.

"K-Kyoko and Yuki made me change. I was promised free lunch."(Y/N) stutters with a slight oout appearing on her lips, dang, she was seriously scared of Oikawa in his angry mode, but then again, he seemed more sexy.

"Trying to look cute for other guys? And that refreshing guy from Karasuno who kept sticking to you like glue. You're my girlfriend aren't you?! How can you betray me just because of food?"Oikawa had unknowingly raised his voice at the last part and (Y/N) felt like crying.

"W-Well, what about you?! You were there too!"(Y/N) retorts as tears filled her eyes.
"Yeah, but at least I didn't flirt with the girls like you did!"Oikawa shouted as he faced her, his eyes widened when he met her tear-filled eyes that were threatening to fall.

"(Y-Y/N)-chan..."Oikawa stutters as he lowers his voice, feeling weak at the sight of her. "No, don't say another word!"(Y/N) yells as she runs away from him. Oikawa was about to run after her but stopped himself.

"I should probably let her calm down first..."Oikawa sighs as he puts his hands back in his pockets and continued walking back to his apartment.

-------

(Y/N) sniffs as she sits by the swing on a local park. "Stupid Tooru....He clearly flirted with those girls!"(Y/N) sniffed as she pouts staring at the ground. "(Y/N)cchi?...What are you doing now?"Kise's voice rings in her ears as she looks up and sees the tall blonde looking down at her.

"Ryouta!"(Y/N) stands up and hugs him,wetting his shirt as the tears she held back spilled unknowingly.

"E-Eh? What's wrong?..."Kise worriedly says as (Y/N) sits on top of the slide and Kise leans beside the slide, after a while. Kise smiles softly knowing what the problem was, she refused to say a word so he had to take it upon himself to guess.

"Let me guess...You and Oikawa fought didn't you?"Kise says and (Y/N) nods slowly.

"(Y/N)cchi, do you know that if it's about Oikawa, you're like an open book?"Kise laughs a bit, turning to stare at her expression.

"It's not funny, Ryouta!"(Y/N) smacks his shoulder. "I know, I'm sorry."Kise softly says, as he smiled at her. "So, what happened?"He asked as (Y/N) wipes her tears with the handkerchief Kise gave her.

"W-Well, my friend invited me to a match-making party, so I went along, but I definitely had no intentions of flirting with anyone there!"(Y/N) says, and from there, Kise listened carefully, a soft smile plastered on his lips as he stared at her.

----------

"Stupid Tooru..."(Y/N) softly mumbles as she falls down into her bed. After ranting all her troubles to Kise, He walked her all the way home.

"Why does he get to be so upset with that?Ever since high school, I was the one who had to put up with him and his damn fan girls!"(Y/N) starts ranting as she walks around in her room, for some reason, she couldn't bring herself to rest since Oikawa was angry.

Suddenly, something black and roundish appeared in her view. Her eyes widened as she hesitatingly looked back and saw a flying cockroach, freely spreading its wings around her room.

"EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!"

------

Oikawa pressed the end call with a loud huff, he had just finished ranting to Iwaizumi about the fight he had with (Y/N) and Iwaizumi was pointing out that he was wrong and so, disagreeing with the former spiker. Oikawa ended the call.

That was when he heard the dreadful, ear-piercing shrill that shook the whole apartment, and of course as observant as he was he immediately knew it was from (Y/N)'s apartment.

Oikawa bit his lip, Should he go check if she's okay? Or keep his pride and act like he doesn't care? Of course, wasting no time he picked the first one and rushed inside (Y/N)'s apartment with no hesitation.

"What's wrong, (Y/N)-chan?!"Oikawa yells as he sees (Y/N) up on the couch shivering and cowering in fear. "T-T-Tooru!"Tears filled her eyes as Oikawa starts comforting her and patting her back.

"What happened?"Oikawa worriedly asked, various scenes going through his mind. "A-A cockroach! A flying cockroach!"(Y/N) wails as Oikawa's jaw drops.

"What?...You screamed because there was a cockroach?"Oikawa sighs. "Jeez, You're so helpless, you know?"Oikawa says as he looks around for the damn cockroach.

"It doesn't seem to be here though, but they do say if there's one then there's a hundred?"Oikawa says as he looks through her things checking for the said intruder.

"A-A hundred cockroaches?! Nooooooo!"(Y/N) cries as she runs to the kitchen. "No way!I'm out of insect repellant, w-what do I do?!"(Y/N) panics as she runs around in her apartment,"Calm down, jeez..."Oikawa sighs.

"D-Do you...wanna sleep at my place for today?"Oikawa suddenly blurted out, feeling embarrassed all of a sudden.

"W-W-W-What?!"(Y/N) stuttered with a red face, 'Idiot, Idiot, Idiot! Why would I say that?! We were fighting just a while ago! And I'm supposed to be angry at her! Stupid!' Oikawa had internally started to curse himself.

"A-Ah...I-I guess."(Y/N) awkwardly says as she turns her back to Oikawa, scratching her cheek nervously. 'Why would Tooru say that?! T-That idiot!' (Y/N) says in her mind as she blushed.

(Y/N) and Oikawa both stood inside his apartment, the tense awkward feeling still lingered in the air as they stayed silent, not uttering a word to each other. Oikawa sighs as he goes to get a sleeping bag.

"I-I'll sleep on the couch you can sleep on my bed."He says as he takes out the sleeping bag, clearing his throat to hide his nervousness.

"N-No! I'll sleep on the couch! I was the one who intruded after all!"(Y/N) interjects as she steals the bag from Oikawa and immediately nested herself within his couch leaving the bed all to Oikawa.

A few minutes later, after the lights were closed. Oikawa couldn't sleep because of the noise that (Y/N) was making, she was voicing out her discomfort out loud. It was very obvious, it went on until Oikawa had enough.

"I told you, Come on! Sleep here with me!"Oikawa yells with a blushing face, yet (Y/N) couldn't see it because it was dark, as he moved to make some space for her.

After laying beside Oikawa, he was about to fall into sleep, when suddenly, it got cold, and colder, that was when he realized that (Y/N) was hogging the blanket and occasionally stealing Oikawa's side.

"Quit pulling!"Oikawa yells, tugging on the blanket. "I wasn't pulling!"(Y/N) interjects, pulling the blanket back.

"You are! It's mine give it back!"Oikawa huffs as he tugs on the blanket stronger. "This side from that side is mine! Give it back!"(Y/N) yells tugging at the blanket.

"I don't even understand what you're saying!"Oikawa yells, after hours and hours of bickering, they finally fell asleep.

---------

In the morning, Oikawa woke up to (Y/N)'s face, his arms and legs wrapped around her. Softly and gently he presses his lips unto hers and smiles sincerely. "I could never stay mad at you, because...I love you so much, (Y/N)-chan~"Oikawa says as he nuzzles his head on top of her head