In Which: The Entrance Exams Take Place

"Ugh...My head hurts so much~"(Y/N) groans as she walks out of her room, and as usual she sees Oikawa up and about in the living room. The man always woke up early and she always wondered how he could do that. "That's what you get for drinking so much yesterday, (Y/N)-chan~"Oikawa cooed with an unusually bright smile.

"What's up with you smiling so early in the morning? Are you that happy that I'm suffering from hangovers?"(Y/N) says grumbling as she sips from Oikawa's cup of coffee. She always liked to steal his morning coffees.

"Well~I guess I could say that I found out a certain someone I like also likes me back~"Oikawa cheers giving her a tessing smile and suddenly (Y/N) spits her hot scalding coffee on Oikawa in shock. "O-Ouch! That's hot, (Y/N)-chan!"Oikawa screeched, "S-Sorry, How did you know?! Did that idiot Hajime tell you?...Aside from Hajime, I haven't told anyone, not even Eli and Mika!"(Y/N) started panicking thinking up ways on how Oikawa had found out that she had also been liking him for a while now.

"No one told, except you~You were so drunk yesterday you mistook me for Iwa-chan and started rambling on how you loved every aspect of me~"Oikawa says leaning down on (Y/N) with a knowing smile.

"I've got a secret to tell you too~"He whispers huskily to her ear. "I love every single aspect of you too~"Oikawa says before sealing her lips with his. The sudden kiss had shocked (Y/N), but her feelings wouldn't let her pull out of it.

"O-Oikawa!"(Y/N) blushes as she pushes him away making Oikawa smirk at her cuteness. "So...What are we?"(Y/N) asked him confusedly. "What you say? We're dating of course!"Oikawa smiles brightly yaling her hand in his.

"E-Eh? B-But the entrance exams next week...."(Y/N) sweat dropped with a troubled expression. "There'll be no problems with that! I definitely won't disturb you!"Oikawa grins at her while making a peace sign with his fingers.

(Y/N) stared at him for a while as if she was in deep thought, "...If you say so."(Y/N) sighed but there was a small smile playing on her lips.

------

"Waaaaah, Iwa-chan! (Y/N)-chan finally agreed to be my girlfriend!~"Oikawa yells into his phone, he immediately dialed up Iwaizymi ti oreacg the good news. "You've been telling me that for 5 days straight Shittykawa!!"Iwaizumi yelled on the other line. "Even so~I just wann-!"

"Tooru dear, Didn't you promise not to interrupt me while I'm studying for my entrance exams?"(Y/N) smiles as she obviously looked irritated at Oikawa. "Y-Yes I did..."Oikawa gulps preparing for a glimpse of hell.

"THEN WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TALKING TO HAJIME LIKE A FLIRTY GIRL ON A PHONE WHILE I'M STUDYING HERE?!"(Y/N) yells at him.

"S-Sorry...I'll go back to my room then...."Oikawa bows and apologizes before quickly scurrying to his room and shutting the door. (Y/N) sighs thinking she'll finally be able to get some peace and quiet as she sits back down and returns to her studying

"And so~As I was saying, Iwa-chan. (Y/N)-chan was so-!"

"OIKAWA TOORU WHY THE HELL IS YOUR VOICE SO LOUD?!"

--------

"Tooru, wake up!"(Y/N) yells as she storms into Oikawa's bed, but suddenly she was just pulled into bed with him snuggling her. "(Y/N)-chan, it's too early, let's just sleep~"He says in his husky, sexy tired morning voice which made her blush.

"Tooru, it's not early! Today's the results of the entrance exams, we've gotta check it out!"(Y/N) says as she tries to wiggle herself out of Oikawa's big hands which were wrapped around her.

"Alright...fine."Oikawa grumbles as he sits up. "But~..Only if you give me a kiss~"Oikawa smirks as he points to his cheek. (Y/N) grumbles before giving in and pecking it, but Oikawa being Oikawa, turned his head so she would meet his lips.

"TOORU!THAT WAS CHEATING!"

-------

"I passed, I passed!"(Y/N) cheers loudly throwing her hands up as Oikawa walks over to her, hands in his pockets and looking as handsome as ever. "How about yours?"(Y/N) smiles as she turns to Oikawa, he whistles for a while before putting up a peace sign.

"It's sad that we have to go to different universities though...."Oikawa sighs sadly. "Jeez, although it's just in front of each other."(Y/N) rolled her eyes, she was correct though, her university and Oikawa's university were just meters away, facing the same direction.

"But~What if some guy hits on you? I won't be able to defend you then!~"Oikawa whines as he clung to her arm. Sometimes, (Y/N) wondered who was the female in the relationship.

"Quit whining, Call Hajime and the others, tonight, we're celebrating!~"(Y/N) says as she walks ahead leaving Oikawa to sigh while following after her. "Please don't let her get too drunk this time."Oikawa pleads silently to the gods.

"Iwa-chan?"Oikawa whimpers slightly into his phone. "What now?"Iwaizumi grumbles, thinking the male would start ranting again. "(Y/N)-chan wants to celebrate...."Oikawa sighs deeply. "Alright!"

"(Y/N)-chan..."Oikawa says as he ended the call on his phone and turned to (Y/N). "What is it?~"(Y/N) says as she places the beer down and turns to Oikawa. "The landlady says we have to move out."Oikawa says with wide eyes and a shocked expression.

"WHAAAAT?"

-----

"I-I guess...This is fine."(Y/N) awkwardly smiles as she stares at the door in front of her. "It's good isn't it?! The landlady found us new apartments next to each other, now I'll never have to separate from you!"Oikawa says from the door next to hers.

"Just....great."(Y/N) heaves a sigh as she starts moving her stuffs inside.
"Oh, and before I forget, let's exchange keys~So either of us can go inside anytime~"Oikawa cheekily says handing her a spare key to his apartment.

"Although we're right next to each other, Literally..."(Y/N) rolls her eyes as she accepts it and hands him one too.

"But I guess....it wouldn't hurt." (Y/N) smiled lightly, watching the man happily dance around like an idiot.