In Which: He Confesses

"(Y/N)-chan?..."Oikawa saw something or rather, someone cowering beneath the table and of course, who else would it be? Going with his guts which told him it was (Y/N). Oikawa crouches and touches the cowering figure.

'I hope this isn't some random girl, if it is. She'll mistake me for a pervert!' Oikawa prayed in his mind, but the moment his fingers made contact with the girl's shoulder she crawled away. "Leave me alone!"(Y/N) yelled while frantically waving her hands around.

"W-Wait, (Y/N)-chan. It's me, It's me!"Oikawa says as she started hitting him, when she opened her eyes she saw Oikawa pointing his flashlight at his face so she could get a clearer look at him. Oikawa saw that (Y/N)'s eyes were full of tears and in the spur of the moment, he kissed her.

"O-Oikawa?...."(Y/N) yelled with a blush right after Oikawa pulled his lips away from hers. 'Oh no! I've done it. I couldn't hold myself back, she looked so cute...' Oikawa thought in his mind, suddenly a ghost appeared which made (Y/N) yell and jump right into Oikawa's arms.

"L-Let's get out of here!"(Y/N) yells as Oikawa nods happily before running towards the exit with his hand holding hers. "Even the almighty Captain of The Female Volleyball Team has something she's scared of huh?~"Oikawa smiles at her. "It's okay, I'll protect you, (Y/N)-chan!"Oikawa soon adds as he pulls her along.

"E-Eh, Oikawa?!"(Y/N) shouts in shock, she had never seen Oikawa like this, maybe she'd even consider seeing Oikawa in a new light.

----

"What's taking those two so long?"Eli pouts looking at her watch, back at the entrance. Eli met up with Tsubaki and Satori, discovering that Tsubaki accidentally left (Y/N) on her own, not knowing that she was absolutely terrified of ghosts and darkness.

"Huh?...Eli?! Mika?!"(Y/N) shouts seeing Eli and Mika along with Kise and Iwaizumi. "What are you two doing here?"(Y/N) said glaring at them. "W-Well...I happened to have tickets so I decided to go?..."Eli said trying to laugh the matter off.

"She wanted to spy and see how your date with Tsubaki goes."Mika bluntly said, "Mika, you traitor!"Eli cried hitting Mika's arm.

"Sorry for leaving you, (Y/N). If you were afraid of ghosts you should've told me, that way we wouldn't have entered it."Tsubaki said. "I promised, Satori-san to go where she wanted."(Y/N) said looking towards Satori.

"Iwa-chan! You'll never believe this! (Y/N)-chan and I kissed!"Oikawa shouts making everyone's eyes widen at the sudden revelation.

"YOU WHAT?!"

"I knew it! It was all a lie!"Satori yells at them. "W-What?!"(Y/N) gasped, "Oikawa, you idiot!"Mika hit Oikawa's head followed by Eli.

"I'm sorry, Satori-san."Tsubaki bowed to her, "I really can't return your feelings, after all."

"(Y/N)-chan...I love you~"Oikawa suddenly says looking directly at (Y/N)'s eyes, their eyes locked for a moment and a blush crept up on (Y/N)'s face. "I-Idiot, this is no time for these kind of things, you know!"(Y/N) exclaims as she tries to hide her blushing face. "C-Could it be? (Y/N)-chan, you like me too?!"Oikawa cries with tears in his eyes.

"Oi, don't get the wrong idea. It's the first time someone ever said those to me. T-That's why I'm like this....A-As for my answer, I'll give it when I've thought of everything..."(Y/N) says. "Ehhhh? Why not now?"Oikawa pouts at her.

"The Inter High's coming up and so is our graduation, we'll also need to take our entrance exams, there's so many things to do. Oikawa, it's not the perfect time for me to get distracted. I still have to guide Seijoh to win Gold!"(Y/N) smiles at him.

"But one day, you'll give me your answer, right?"Oikawa says looking at her straight in the eyes. "I promise."(Y/N) says raising her hand, "Then, Until the day you give me your answer, I'll try to keep winning you over!"Oikawa cheers happily.

"Before you think of that, you Crappy Oikawa. Think of your team first! Just what is our idiot of a captain thinking of when we're facing off against strong opponents in the Inter High?"Iwaizumi smirks as he hits Oikawa's head.

"Hmph! Our Captain's more reliable than yours, I'm so glad you're the Captain, (Y/N)!"Eli says as she hugs (Y/N). "Oh? By the way, where did Satori-san and Tsuba-chan go off to?"(Y/N) asked looking around and noticing the two were missing.

"Oh, They already went home!~"Kise exclaims like a puppy, appearing out of nowhere.

"Ryouta...Why are you even here?"(Y/N) asked him, "How mean, (Y/N)cchi. I just wanted to see you~"Kise chirps happily. "Visiting hours are over! Go home,and don't practice for a while."(Y/N) says looking at him sternly.

"Huh? (Y/N)cchi, what are you talking about, Inter High for the Basketball Teams are coming up too~"Kise says with his usual energetic smile. "I've heard about it from Yukio...and I've been noticing it earlier, Ryouta, if you continue to push yourself you'll damage your knees, you won't be able to play Basketball anymore, do you want that?"(Y/N) asks him in a reprimanding tone.

"I can never really hide anything from you,(Y/N)cchi...Fine, I'll listen to you, only because it's you."Kise says as turns his back to her. "T-That was kind of cool..."Eli said.

-----

"Are you sure it was all just an act?"Satori asked Tsubaki. "Yeah, I had her pretend to be my girlfriend for today to trick you.."Tsubaki smiled bitterly. "But the way you smiled at her when she wasn't looking. It appears ramen isn't your only love, Tsubaki-san. "Yukari smiles bitterly at him.

"You love her don't you?"