In Which: They Fake Lovers

"(Y/N)-chan! Where were you?!"Oikawa shouts when he hear the front door open. "Oh, There's someone here?...Must be the wrong apartment then."Oikawa heard a guy's voice, he was shocked to see a guy carrying a sleeping (Y/N) in his arms.

"Eh?! (Y/N)-chan, What happened and who are you?!"Oikawa asks before the guy could walk away. "Me? Oh, I'm Sata Tsubaki, A co-worker of (Y/N) at Hoshizora Ramen Shop!" Tsubaki cheerfully says pointing to himself.

"Say, mister. Do you know this girl? Do you happen to know where she lives?"Tsubaki asks as he points to (Y/N). "She lives here, together with me."Oikawa says his expression hardening as Tsubaki smiles at him innocently.

"Oh, You her boyfriend?"He asks as they walk inside and place (Y/N) on her bed. "No...In the future, maybe."Oikawa blushed a bit but he quickly recovered from it. "Anyways, Why is (Y/N)-chan coming home late??"Oikawa says, he decide to interrogate the man.

"Calm down, she fell asleep, must've worked herself too hard. I couldn't wake her up so I decided to just take her home then." Tsubaki explained while Oikawa hardenes his stare at him, "Then, I'll be on my way."Tsubaki bids goodbye and Oikawa sighs turning to his room and dialing Iwaizumi's number to tell him what had just happened. After all he tells Iwaizumi everything.

"Iwa-chan! You won't believe what just happened!!—"Before he could say another word, Iwaizumi quickly ended the call, knowing that Oikawa would only keep him up late night just to listen about stuff that is most probably about (Y/N).

"Sheesh, if you love her that much just ask her out."Iwaizumi sighs as he goes to sleep.

-----

"(Y/N)-chan!~"Oikawa hummed happily when (Y/N) walked out of her room. "Oh, Oikawa. What's the matter?"(Y/N) asks him as she yawned. "I think it's about time you explain who that Tsubaki is, hm?~"Oikawa smirks at her, laying his chin on his palm.

"Oh him?"(Y/N) says looking at him plainly, "There's this regular customer of ours, she fell in love with him but despite how many times he's rejected her she won't give up. Tsuba-chan was getting pretty annoyed so he said that I was his girlfriend, the girl didn't believe him and demanded us to go on a date as she watches us to see if we really loved each other."(Y/N) sighs as she sits down opposite of Oikawa.

"It wasn't like Tsuba-chan to lie like that, but then again...he's doing something for me."(Y/N) said as she yawned agai . "What is he doing for you?"Oikawa asks curiously.

"Hm? Oh, I accidentally broke 12,000 yen worth of plates that Tsuba-chan was delivering, that's why I started working there, to pay it back. I mean, where would I get 12,000 yen, right?"(Y/N) laughed moving aeay from the couch towards the fridge.

'Damn that Tsuba-chan, he already has such a cute nickname! I'm so jealous! He's going with the pretend-to-be-lovers-and-fall-inlove-for-real strategy!' Oikawa thought in his mind with a jealous expression on his face as he clenched his fists.

----

After school, (Y/N) went to work at Hoshizora Ramen, coincidentally Eli and Mika came there to eat too, and soon Oikawa and Iwaizumi came in. "Oikawa?Hajime? What're you guys doing here?"(Y/N) questions but Eli raises her hand waving in the air.

"Oh, I called them!"Eli says as Iwaizumi and Oikawa sit at Eli and Mika's table. "Seriously?!"(Y/N) groans at the sight of Oikawa. "As for our deal, I'll pay for you, so order what you want!"Oikawa whispers in Eli's ear.

"What are you two whispering about?"(Y/N) says with a glare. "N-Nothing, ma'am!"

"(Y/N), that woman's been glaring at you for a while now."Mika says pointing to the woman who was sitting at the counter, who was glaring at (Y/N) as she ate her noodles. "Could she be Tsuba-chan's stalker?!"Eli says with a gasp. "Eli, shut up she might hear you, she's been here since morning..."(Y/N) sighs.

"(Y/N) wipe the counter!"Tsubaki yells from the counter, "Coming!~"(Y/N) sighs as she goes to where the woman sat and starts wiping the counter off.

"Wah, that girl is scary! Look at how she glares at (Y/N)-chan!"Oikawa shudders as he watches how the woman glared at (Y/N). "H-How about some water?...."(Y/N) puts on a smile as she pours water into her glass, but she suddenly spoke.

"You're a liar."She said, "Eh?"(Y/N) looked at her. "You and Tsubaki aren't a couple. It's just a lie, isn't it?"Satori says glaring at (Y/N).
"What do you mean? No, we really are-"(Y/N) was cut off when Satori pushed her and walked to Tsubaki.

"Tsubaki-san!"Satori called out, Tsubaki went out of the counter. "Yes?"He looks at Satori who seemed determined. "Please go on a date with me tomorrow!"Satori shouts at him. "What?!"Tsubaki's eyes widened at her bold confession.

"I'm not giving up until you go on a date with me." Satori says, "What are you talking about? I've got a girlfriend! Right, (Y/N)?"Tsubaki says as his eyes travel to (Y/N) who was behind Satori and signals for her to come to him, (Y/N) hesitantly walks to his side.

"Give it up, you can't fool me anymore!"Satori says looking at (Y/N) and Tsubaki. "You two don't give off a lovey-dovey aura after all!"Satori says, then suddenly, Tsubaki puts his hand on (Y/N)'s shoulders and brings her closer to him.

"I love you, (Y/N)!"Tsubaki shouts, "You two...when did you get together?!"Another voice from behind says in shock, Tsubaki and (Y/N) turn around to see Kise pointing his finger at both of them.

(Y/N) Face palms at this, 'Great, a big trouble has come!' She thinks to herself,"(Y/N)cchi!...You and Tsubakk are--!"Before Kise could finish, Eli and Mika shoved a bunch of food in his mouth to keep him from speaking.

"Boy, you want to eat curry don't you, Ki-chan?! But this is a ramen shop!"Eli says as she and Mika pushes Kise out of the shop. "Then show me tomorrow! All-day! You two go on a date, and I will see for myself if you really are a couple!"Satori says as (Y/N) and Tsubaki sigh.

'DAMN! I'M REALLY JEALOUS, HE GETS TO GO ON A DATE WITH (Y/N)-CHAN!!!!'Oikawa screams in his mind.