In Which: (Y/N) Has Troubles

"Oh, I am so dead. Yuki and Kyoko are never gonna stop pestering me about this."(Y/N) worriedly says as she steps out of her apartment with Oikawa.

"You'll be fine, (Y/N)-chan, let's go!~"Oikawa pecked her cheek as they both went on their way. "Wait, Tooru you ate it didn't you?"(Y/N) narrowed her eyes accusingly at Oikawa.

"Hm? Ate what?"Oikawa innocently smiled innocently at her. "The coffee jelly in my apartment!"(Y/N) whines, scowling at him.

"Oh, yup~ Well, there were two so I thought one was for me and ate it~"Oikawa grins humming happily to himself. "Both of them were for me, you have to buy me a replacement now!"(Y/N) sighs.

"Sure!~"Oikawa laughs

----------

"(Y/N)!!!!!"Yuki and Kyoko's voice roared together as they ran inside the room. (Y/N) flinched as they neared her while still trying to catch their breaths. "You traitor!"Yuki cried out. "You never told us you had a boyfriend!"Kyoko said

"-And a handsome one too!"Yuki yells. "W-Well, you guys never asked?..."(Y/N) asks unsurely with an awkward smile, it was definitely gonna be a long day for her.

"So, how did you guys meet?"Yuki asked as they sat in the cafeteria. "Well....In high school, I used to play Volleyball, and I was the Captain of the girl's team and he was the captain on the Boy's Team, in our 3rd year we kinda lived together and I guess...fell in love?"(Y/N) shrugged as she focused on her food. "You lucky woman! I'm jealous!"Kyoko declares smacking her arm.

"Here in College, you need to step up your game, you never know who could steal your man away."Yuki warned her and (Y/N)'s ears perked up.

"Yeah, You better guard your man. Especially since he's so popular at his university!"Kyoko said nodding along.

"D-Do I?"(Y/N) worriedly says, in all honesty- she acted like she wasn't concerned with Oikawa. But in college, temptation was everywhere. "Oh, You do!"Kyoko said.

"And I've got just the plan for you!"Yuki says, "I don't like the sound of that."(Y/N) sighs. "Don't you know that girls at Oikawa-kun's university are sparkling?!"Kyoko said. "S-Sparkling?"(Y/N) asked 

--------

As Kyoko and Yuki proposed, (Y/N) went undercover in Oikawa's university to see how he copes with the girls following him everywhere, but as (Y/N) was walking she spotted a familiar face. "Eli?!"(Y/N) yells as she sees her best friend. "(Y/N)-chan! I missed you!"Said girl hugged (Y/N).

"Why didn't you tell me you were going to Tooru's university?!"(Y/N) yells at her feeling betrayed thay she kept it a secret fron her.

"Well, it was a last minute decision though since I had no other options. I was supposed to tell you too. "Eli laughs scratching her cheek nervously. "In a blink of an eye this happened too."Eli says pointing to the poster which read.

'TOP 5 HANDSOME MEN'

"Of course, Tooru's number 1."(Y/N) rolls her eyes at the poster. "And he seems to be doing well too, did you know he went here?"Eli grins pointing to the number 2 and she saw Kise. "Hey...number 3— Himuro Tatsuya looks pretty cute too." Eli giggled still looking at the poster.

"Ryouta's here too?! How come none of you tell me where you're going to!"(Y/N) whines, after learning about it.

"So? Your university is on the other side of the road, what are you doing here?"Eli asked her, crossing her arms ans tapping her foot impatiently against the pavement.

"At my university, Tooru's all they talk about."(Y/N) sighs, "And you came to see for yourself how he handles it here?"Eli smirked, she knew the girl all too well. "You know me too well, by the way do you know what university Mika went?"(Y/N) asked her.

"Oh, she went to Meiji University with Iwa-chan."Eli stated. "I bet those two are in a relationship and didn't tell us. "(Y/N) laughs, as Eli nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, me too. They're so obvious."Eli giggles
Suddenly, they hear the screams of fan girls. "And there he is." Eli grins, elbowing (Y/N).

"I'm off!"(Y/N) says as she puts on her sunglasses and hood and hides behind the tree, remembering Kyoko and Yuki's tips on how to stalk men. She didn't want to know how those 2 knew about it though.

'Always be behind 4 meters from your target!That way he won't notice you!'Kyoko said

(Y/N) hid behind a tree while looking over Oikawa, girls surrounded him as usual. A fake smile plastered on his lips as he politely declined their offers. Oikawa kept walking, but the crowd of girls kept surrounding him too. "Oikawa-kun! The button on your sleeve is falling! Want me to fix it for you?"A girl exclaims pointing to his sleeve.

"Ah! That's just as excuse to touch him!"(Y/N) yells to no one in particular. Suddenly Oikawa begins walking again and (Y/N) tried to keep up when she suddenly bumps hardly onto someone and falls down on the ground.

"O-Oh, I'm sorry!"(Y/N) scrambles to her knees as she picks up the flyers the guy she bumped into had dropped.

As she was picking up, the said guy squats down to face her and smiled. "Should I give you my number too?"He smirked, gently smiling at her afterwards.

"You're the 5th one today, who bumped into me to get my number."He laughed, (Y/N) took in his appearance, black hair and a besuty mark under his eye, he was definitely what Kyoko and Yuki would call a handsome guy and squeal about, but she wasn't them.

"I'm sorry, I only tried to help you and your conceited self immediately thought I was making a move on you?"(Y/N) spat at him as she stood up and the guy stood up too and blinked at her, not expecting what she said.

"God, why are guys like you so conceited. I mean Tooru was like that before but he changed, and now he isn't!"(Y/N) unknowingly started rambling on.

"Besides, I have someone to stalk— I mean check out!"(Y/N) stuttered out. She says as she stares at Oikawa. The guy followed her trail of sight and smirked.

"Oh, Instead of chasing someone you can never be with, how about you go to this?"He says handing her the flyer he was holding.

"Matchmaking? I'm not interested in such things....I still have somethings to do, bye~"(Y/N) quickly says as she hands the flyer back to him before quickly running after Oikawa once more, the guy chuckled as he watched her scamper around like a stalker.