In Which: He Is In Love

"Alright, where is that girl? She's late again, for god's sake. I better-"Kuroo was cut off when someone tapped his shoulder from behind. "You better what?~"(Y/N) says and he suddenly sees (Y/N) behind him, all dressed up and ready for work.

"Don't try to talk your way out of this. This is the 5th time you're late for work!"Kuroo says sternly as she pouts. "I wasn't late. I made it in with 10 seconds left. Kou did the timing!"(Y/N) argued and Kuroo glared at Bokuto who shrugged and ran off.

"That is why I don't usually put him in charge of the attendance sheet."Kuroo sighs, as he face palmed. "Aw, I was technically not late, why don't you just let it off for now?"She says, wiggling her eyebrows at Kuroo.

"Boss' orders,"Kuroo smugly says, as he flicked her forehead. "I'll...treat you to ice cream?"She tried bribing him and Kuroo shook his head with a disapproving frown.

"It's too cold, I want something hot."He said with a smirk and he sees her sigh heavily.
"Alright fine....I'll treat you to ramen, later." (Y/N) says and Kuroo cheers. "Great!Now go start working."He pushes her away to the counter as he goes to do his own too, but what she wasn't aware of was the occasional stares Kuroo was giving her, something weird was in his eyes and he felt a weird emotion inside his chest as he admired her.

"Woah, Bro. What's up with you? You're looking at her like you have a crus-"Bokuto's mouth was sealed when Kuroo pushed his hand over his mouth with a warning look.

"Bo, You're wrong about this."Kuroo quickly says pulling him to a corner where he made sure no one would even hear them talking.

"Oho really?"Bokuto smirks, an owlish grin appearing on his lips as he crossed his arms over his chest. "It clearly seems to me that someone is in love with a certain someone~"Bokuto teases as he wiggled his eyebrows making Kuroo face palm.

"Alright...I'll only tell you this so you better keep your mouth shut."Kuroo says as he looks around once more before he started speaking.

"Remember that girl from Seijoh that I saw the day I watched the game between Seijoh and Karasuno?"Kuroo says as Bokuto snaps his fingers.

"Ooh! The girl you said that was cute and was wearing a volleyball jersey!"Bokuto says as Kuroo nods. "It's her...(Y/N) is that girl. I know that I've known her for so long, but I was keeping it a secret ever since. " Kuroo nodded as Bokuto dramatically gasped, clasping a hand over his mouth for additional drama.

"No way! Bro, This is fate. You gotta confess, get a date! Marry her and have kids!!" Bokuto excitedly says but Kuroo covered his mouth again and shushed him angrily while still being wary of his surroundings.

"She's Oikawa's girlfriend. I would never do that to a bro!"Kuroo exclaimed as he threw his hands frustratedly to his hair messing up the bedhead even more.

"Oh right. I forgot about that....Then, you have no other choice but to give up, grow old and die alone. Welp, I have to work now, Bro. Goodluck!"Bokuto says as he pats Kuroo's shoulder and gave him a thumbs up before he slipped away and continued his job again.

"Tetsu, There's a girl looking for you!"Just then, (Y/N) appeared out of nowhere calling for him. Kuroo's heart leaped out when he saw her.

"H-How long have you been there?"He asked nervously and she tilted her head. "I just came. You assigned me to the counter remember?"She laughs as he nods again.

"You look out of it, are you sick?"She asked worriedly when she walked closer to him and put her hand on his forehead.

"Doesn't seem so. Maybe it's just your ugly face. I know your ugly face gets me sick whenever I see it."She shrugs sticking her tongue out in disgust as she walks off.

"God...The things you make me feel."Kuroo groaned lowly, he felt his heart beating rapidly as he followed her to the counter to where there was a girl standing.

"Kuroo!"She says in an angry manner, slightly raising her tone, and Kuroo face palmed when he saw her.

"Hanako, What do you want?"Kuroo asked as he crossed his arms and frowned at the brown haired woman who pouted at him. "Kuroo, you haven't been answering my calls lately."She says angrily showing him her phone.

"I said we're over, we broke up last month, why do you keep contacting me?"Kuroo asked grumbling because he knew that (Y/N) was watching from the counter.

"I didn't know Tetsu had a girlfriend, he never told me!"(Y/N) gasped offendedly as she watched Kuroo and Hanako speak.

"Well, He didn't really like her that much."Kenma shrugs his eyes glued again to his game. "He found out that she was only dating him because he was popular. She dumped him right after."Kenma shrugs still occupied with his game as (Y/N) sighs and crosses her arms as she watched Kuroo slowly get angry and irritated while talking to her.

"So now she's..Trying to get him back?"(Y/N) asks and Kenma nodded, and suddenly (Y/N) smirked as she walked towards Kuroo and Hanako.

"You never really said we were breaking u-"Hanako stopped herself when she came face to face with (Y/N) who stood on Kuroo's side with an innocent smile.

"What do you want?"Hanako sassily asked as she raised an eyebrow at (Y/N).
"Are you blind? Can't you see we're busy over here?"She snaps at (Y/N), while Kuroo was just confused as to why (Y/N) suddenly appeared.

"I think you're the blind one. Anyone can obviously tell Tetsu wasn't interested in talking with you, and for your information. I don't like it when other people touch what I own."(Y/N) says as she hugged Kuroo's arm protectively.

"What you own? What do you think you're talking about?!"Hanako shrieked angrily, she was getting furious and (Y/N) was definitely having fun teasing her.

"Are you that stupid? You need me to spell it out to you word by word? He's my boyfriend!"(Y/N) smirks as Hanako's mouth hangs agape.

"So I'm sorry but if you're not planning on buying anything I suggest you go. You're bothering the other customers and my boyfriend too."(Y/N) smiles kindly again and Hanako huffed as she walked away.

"Next time, Tetsu. You better choose who you date. You're lucky I saved you this time."(Y/N) laughs as she pats Kuroo's arms as she walks back to the counter.

"God...Thank you for that wonderful opportunity!"Kuroo whispers when (Y/N) was out of range, his cheeks were colored red and he couldn't stop smiling when he heard her say that he was her 'boyfriend' even if it was just for a moment.