In Which: They Spend A Day Together

"Morning, (Y/N)-chan!~"Oikawa cheerfully exclaims when (Y/N) woke up. "Oh...Tooru, Mornin'...."She exclaims while rubbing her eyes tiredly. Oikawa smiles as he sits beside her and hugs her waist while leaning his chin on her shoulder.

"Wanna go out today?~"Oikawa chimes with a small hum seeing as he was in a good mood. "Oh, I can't. I have to go shopping today and pick up a few materials..."(Y/N) yawns midway of her sentence.

"Oh....Alright then."Oikawa's smile dropped in disappointment as he stood up and went to prepare food for them. "Don't worry, I promise if I have some time we'll go out for dinner, okay?"(Y/N) grins at Oikawa who now, brightened up.

"Of course! I love you, (Y/N)-chan."Oikawa kisses her cheek as she giggles.

------

"Hm...Oh, this looks pretty good too!"(Y/N) beams to herself with a smile as she picked out various paints, currently she was in an arts and craft store. All cute things to be found was in that store and so were the supplies she needed for an art project.

"O-Onii-chan?"Suddenly a cute little girl bumped unto her leg. "O-Oh? Sorry,"(Y/N) smiles as she bends down to the little girl's height and starts comforting her since tears were now gathering in her cute eyes.

"O-Onii-chan's missing!"The girl cries now wailing loudly.

"There, there. We'll find your Onii-chan~"(Y/N) spoke gently while smiling and patting the girl's head, when suddenly a familiar voice rings in her ears.

"Yuri! There you were!"Himuro came into view and the little girl who was crying in (Y/N)'s arms quickly ran over to Himuro's arm.

"O-Onii-chan!"She wailed hugging Himuro tightly.

"I never took you as an older brother type."(Y/N) stated sarcastically while walking over to him. "She's my cousin. I'm watching her under my sister's orders."Himuro laughs, as he looked down at the little girl.

"O-Onii-chan, can we go on a date with the pretty lady?"Yuri sniffled, tugging on Himuro's shirt with her eyes turned to (Y/N).

"Of course not. She has stuff to do."Himuro sighs, govong the child a small frown. "I can go with you!"(Y/N) grins and Himuro's eyes widened. "I'm almost done and I have nothing planned today, and if I'm being invited by such a cute princess, why wouldn't I say yes?"(Y/N) smiles at Yuri.

"I never took you as a kid lover."Himuro smirked at her, throwing her words bacm at her. (Y/N) scoffed and narrowed her eyes at him. "Shut up."

---------

"I wonder where (Y/N)-chan is?...I hope she got my message. Wait no— I hope she's thinking of me!~"Oikawa sighs as he sits on the bench and drinks his water, taking a break from the sudden volleyball practice. "Break's over, back to the court!"A loud whistle blows. Oikawa frowns, another day of tiring practice awaits him.

------

"Where do you want to go, Yuri-chan?"(Y/N) asks the small girl who cheerfully points to the zoo. "The zoo? No way." Himuro groans, as he shook his head commandingly at the child. "B-But I want to see a tiger!"Yuri whines with tears as if preparing to cry.

"Let the girl have fun." (Y/N) angrily says with a pout to Himuro which he discreetly blushed at.

"Fine......"Himuro sighs as he scratches his cheek, and they made their way to the zoo.
They went to see all kinds of animals, with Yuri bouncing from place to place in excitement. Himuro stayed by the side and watched as Yuri dragged (Y/N) to wherever.

A small smile made it's way on Himuro's face, no girl had ever seen his cousin and spent this much time with them. Himuro got a glimpse of (Y/N)'s kind heart and love for children.

"You'd make a great mother someday, (Y/N)." Himuro comments to himself while staring at (Y/N) and Yuri who chatted excitedly with one another.

Afternoon came, Yuri was a bit exhausted so they decided to sit down for a while and got (Y/N) to fetch them drinks. When she returned Yuri asked her something.

"(Y/N)-nee, are you dating Onii-chan?"She asked with such big innocent eyes blinkimg curiously at her. "No, I'm afraid not."(Y/N) replied gently giving Yuri her drink.

"Well, I wish you would! Then you can always come to our house and we'll always play together!"Yuri cheers, extemding her small hands to the air. "Even though we're not dating, we are friends and I can still come over and play with you~"(Y/N) grins as Yuri lets out a loud squeal.

"Onii-chan, can I look at the squirrels?"Yuri asked Himuro and he nods. "Don't go too far,"he warns as Yuri runs away to watch the small creatures.

"So? Where's Oikawa, today? I'm surprised he isn't accompanying you."Himuro says as (Y/N) was sipping her drink. "Probably at volleyball practice."(Y/N) shrugs nonchalantly after a while of talking. Yuri came back all sleepy and Himuro decided to end their play date for the day.

"Here, I think Yuri-chan might like it. Give it to her when she wakes up." (Y/N) hands Himuro a squirrel stuffed toy before walking away.

Himuro stares at her retreating figure and feels a beating sensation in his chest.
His eyes widened, 'No...Impossible. I couldn't possibly like her...could I?'

----

(Y/N) was on her way home when she received Oikawa's message saying he'd be waiting for her at home and so, excitedly she rushed home to find Oikawa asleep on the couch.

(Y/N) giggles at his exhausted figure, as if he had a sixth sense. Oikawa woke up to see (Y/N) staring at him.

"(Y/N)-chan, where were you?...I've been waiting for you for so long."Oikawa whines as he quickly drags (Y/N) down the couch and hugs her like there was no tomorrow.

"Sorry, I ran into Himuro and his cousin, his cousin is so cute, she asked me to tag along...and I can't say no to such a cute girl."(Y/N) says with a sheepish grin

"Himuro? As in Himuro Tatsuya?" Oikawa questions, his eyes widening slightly.

"Yup!~Oh right, have you eaten yet?"(Y/N) asks, and Oikawa shook his head. "Want me to cook or wanna eat out?"

"Let's go to that dinner you promised me earlier."Oikawa grins, (Y/N) nodded. "Great!~"(Y/N) smiles as she walks out and Oikawa slowly stood up, his bangs almost covering his eyes as he had a dark expression.

He couldn't shake off the feeling that there was something going on between Himuro and (Y/N). He had no doubt that (Y/N) loved him with all her heart. However, he was wary of Himuro.