39.

𝗦𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗮 "𝗪𝗶𝘇" 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴

𝗦𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗮 "𝗪𝗶𝘇" 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴

"And live!"

"Good morning everyone it's DJ Envy, Angela Yee and Charlamagne the God and we have a special guest in the building, Santana Young otherwise known as Wiz."

"Yesir." I spoke in the mic leaning up.

"First and for most we would like to congratulate you on being signed to the Hawks."

"That money was crazy too!" Charlmege yelled in my ear.

Can't stand his gay ass.

"Thank ya'."

"What you do when you first got the money? Most young adults buy cars and post them but you didn't post not one thing ?" Anglea asked me.

"I bought my parents a house down in Memphis."

"Now that's something different yoo grew up there?" Envy white ass looked at me.

"Yeah, Oahhaven."

"Now let me get into some drama that sparked this morning your ex or girlfriend named Nayla posted on Instagram and Twitter this morning and last night that she was single because you cheated. Now I had a hard time believeing y'all were together because you never posted her and have another lady on your page from about five years ago. Wassup with her?"

Chuckleing a little at his face, "Who?"

"Man!" Charlmege fell out laughing.

"Naw I'm playing with went out for a few months it wasn't nothing serious to me, I don't cheat so she just delusional."

"Now the girl? Fans did a little digging after Nayla went on rant hinting that the girl posted on your page is the one you cheated on her with, we won't say her name just know she's getting buzz." Anglea smircked showing us a couple tweets of Nayla trying to shade Cay.

Hate bitches for real.

"We friends don't know what to tell y'all."

"Now...we did some more digging and y'all dated in high school."

The fuck?!

"We did."

"Now you posted something about having a backup always in everything you do then went on to say only two people motivated you."

This messy ass nigga bruh.

"Everybody in my life motivated me especially my friends and family I was referring to my ex and brother they pushed me to do the right things at every moment in my life."

"This ex is really in your life huh?" Envy mumbled.

"What is something that you live by?"

"Never take anything for granted."

"As in people?"

"Anything a person could be here one day and gone next, a job, anything. I don't gloat all the money I earned over the last two years on social media because I know God could take the shit from me any minute."

𝗖𝗮𝘆

GIVE ME A SHOUT OUT THE FUCK! @caywillams

"Oop the smile is giving me girlfriend."

  *҉

"Bubble come get me." Maya pouted.

"What you done did?" I laughed at her face knowing she done pissed my momma off.

"So momma said do your homework and I already did it now she yelling at me for no cleaning my toys. She didn't even say do that."

"You still gotta clean after yourself then you play."

"I know but if she want me to do toys say toys not work."

"Samaya who you talking to?!" My momma walked in her room.

"My bubble."

"Girl I don't why Santana go you that damn thang, come get this bad ass lil girl."

"Don't be acting like my sister bad and matter fact I'm coming down there in two weeks."

"Thank you Jesus!" Maya jumped up shaking her hand.

I bust out laughing looking at me my momma face, "Your child."

"Bye bubble I call you later loves you."

"Love you too."

"Aw she so cute." Cay mumbled stretching.

"Yeah. Wassup with you and dude Assen was talking about."

"Nothing." She stared at me before laughing, "We was just having sex nothing to serious."

"I- now that shits unbelievable."

"How? You fucked different bitches I had to get mine too."

"You just shocking the fuck out me we stop talking for two years now you some player the fuck."

"I dated people but never had sex with them with Derrick I didn't date just had a lil one night stand then he came back."

"He sound like a punk..." I mumbled turning my game on.

"He is. You just left that mark on me now I know what I like in Men."

"What you like?"

"I see what you doing and I'm not telling you." She picked up my second controller as I logged on to Call of Duty.

"Cause you stuck of me I know it."

She mad a ugly laugh looking at me, "Don't flatter yourself, definitely not stuck."

"You sure cause I am?" I told her truthfully.

She got quiet not looking at me, "I don't know why we not getting back together."

I- my heart.

【________】

Wasn't going to update but...
Praying my interview goes good tomorrow.