01'' adoration.

i hope you will give my story a chance and read till the end! i chose to write about sooshu because they are my favourite ship in gidle. hope you'll enjoy my story! :D

shuhua's POV

i loved the way soojin dances to the music as if she was one with the music. how her body rolls gracefully and her breath-taking flows.

i adored her shy smiles when she gets embarrassed. i simply loved her duality on stage and off stage.

maybe it was not just pure infatuation or adoration i had for soojin. maybe, i loved her.

"shuhua-yah! earth to shuhua!" soojin giggled at me. 

after realising she was inches apart from my face, i immediately looked away from her.

i could feel my heart hammering against my chest. "oh, are you done dancing already?" i asked. "yeah, let's go back to the dorm since it's already 11pm." 

3rd person POV  ( at the dorm)

once they reached their dorm, shuhua threw her bag aside, rushing to the bathroom to shower. soojin chuckled at the cute sight of the maknae as she picked up her sling bag.

 she checked miyeon's room to find her asleep. aish, what a sleeping beauty, she thought.

silently closing the door,  she took a quick shower. soojin slumped onto her bed, going to drift to sleep any moment sooner. the exhaustion overwhelmed her and her limbs felt as if it was tied onto iron shackles.

"unnie, can i sleep with you today?'' a soft voice echoed through the door. 

with eyes threatening to shut close, soojin opened the door to reveal a shuhua with an olive green thrasher oversized t-shirt. it barely covered her thighs.

although soojin blearily looked at shuhua, the maknae looked really pretty. she admitted to herself. 

as if reading her thoughts, shuhua smugly teased the older. "are you checking me out?" 

"ani." the older instantaneously denied.

happily, shuhua launched herself onto the single cozy bed, making herself comfortable. soojin could not help but smile at the cute member. 

soojin laid on the bed to find herself wrapped in shuhua's arms. shyly, she wrapped hers around the maknae's small body as their legs intertwined. 

their warmth comforted each other, especially for the dancer as she had to practice her dance for a week straight so that she could improve.

shuhua ave her so much more motivation and support to be better in what she does.

she to her was like a younger sister but something felt different. she felt something else for the maknae but she pushed it away, further and further away.

however, cuddling shuhua like this made her feel butterflies in her stomach and her heart race faster and faster. every time shuhua stares at her, soojin tries to play it off but deep inside, she knew shuhua may have liked her the same way she did. but she didn't want to have high hopes.

the greater the hope, the greater the disappointment, she thought. the older one sighed softly whilst gazing at the beauty in front of her.

"sweet dreams, jin jin." the maknae's voice trailed off, drifting off to wonderland.

throughout the night, soojin couldn't sleep. she just kept on staring at shuhua.

her eyelids, her eyelashes, her nose, her lips. soojin loved her but she didn't want to admit it, to herself and especially her

she was afraid. afraid of losing her.