13'' feelings.

surprise, surprise, look who's back from the dead. do reread the previous chapter to refresh your memory. thanks for all the support you guys gave me when i was procrastinating to write a new chapter. hope you'll enjoy.

3rd person POV

the night breeze gently swept past shuhua's face, the leaves hanging on the branches of the trees ruffling softly. she stared at soojin, whom was sitting at the bench, a few metres away from her. 

screw it. shuhua thought. her hands felt sweaty and her heart raced. she walked towards soojin, with every step filled with cautioness and anxiety. 

''soojin unnie.'' she said as she tapped her shoulders. soojin turned around, surprised to see shuhua. ''why are you here?'' she asked, with a puzzled look on her face. 

''don't know. just felt like doing so.'' shuhua replied, taking a seat on the bench. soojin felt a little displeased with the ambiguous answer she received. however, she felt glad shuhua was with her. 

they sat in silence for a while as they relaxed, breathing in the fresh air. their presence gave a different contentment and tranquility to one another, one that felt comforting. 

''you looked a little different just now in our dorm, why?'' shuhua broke the silence. 

there was no response from soojin for a few seconds. it seemed like she was contemplating whether to tell the younger one the truth or not. 

''you were being close to minnie unnie.'' she said with a hint of sadness that didn't go undetected by shuhua. 

''did that bother you?'' the younger one asked. soojin hummed in response. 

''i don't like you being close to anyone. call me selfish but you should only be close to me.'' soojin explained. she decided to tell shuhua the truth and not bottle things up anymore. 

her desperation for shuhua only felt stronger and her dominance couldn't help but engulf her slowly. 

when soojin confessed her true emotions, shuhua felt her heart skipped a beat. was soojin jealous? shuhua smiled to herself as she bubbled in happiness. 

''do you want to go back now? it's getting a little late.'' shuhua suggested, excitement evident in her tone. ''sure.'' 

they strolled through the quiet streets of seoul, cars often driving past them. shuhua walked a little behind soojin, so that the older one would not notice the younger one grinning from ear to ear. 

''hey, walk faster.'' soojin chided. shuhua shuffled fowards and she noticed the close proximity their hands were. 

she chuckled softly, receiving a confused look from soojin. ''what's the matter?'' she asked. ''nothing.'' shuhua giggled, her mind flooded with thoughts of holding her hands. 

they were close to reaching the dorm when soojin felt a small hand interwining with hers. their palms filled with warmth and soojin blushed at the cheesiness of shuhua.

hand in hand, the couple ambled together with smiles on their faces. 

here's some fluff after some heavy emotions from the previous chapter.