12'' dilemma.

stream monster and i'm the trend! although sm did us dirty, the mv was really good and it reeks of expensive. i'm the trend was more for the fans and the lyrics felt empowering.

this chatper is more of a filler? my brain cells are dying so please forgive me for this shitty chapter. jcshvvdsbvgvdbvusvudsjvkbkke

3rd person POV

it was around 12am. minnie, yuqi and soyeon went back to their dorm after watching a few more episodes of the kdrama. 

miyeon came back to the dorm with her hand holding onto a bag of snacks. the dorm was dimly lit and the television was switched off. 

shuhua laid on the couch as she strolled through her instagram explore page. she tried to distract herself from worrying about soojin who looked perturbed an hour ago. 

''eh, why are you alone? where's soojin unnie?'' she asked miyeon, feeling a little more concerned about the older one. 

miyeon slightly panicked but regained her composure by telling her that soojin took a walk in the park. 

''oh, when will she be coming back?'' the maknae inquired. 

''don't know, maybe when she's feeling better.'' miyeon replied. 

feeling better? was soojin not feeling well? shuhua pondered, her mind trying to figure out what miyeon's words meant. 

shuhua didn't probe more because maybe, it wasn't her place to know. however, she contemplated whether to send a text to soojin asking when she would come back. 

 it was as if she was in a maze, struggling to figure the correct pathway to go to. walking back and forth the tracks, she decided to trust her gut feeling. 

enter send. shuhua squirmed on the couch, anticipating anxiously for soojin's reply. 

ding, the phone buzzed. ''soon.'' the text read. she sighed, wrapping her arms around her legs. 

shuhua then faced another dilemma, whether to go or not go to find soojin. it sounded like a bad idea but thinking about taking a stroll in the park at night with soojin made her heart race. 

urgh, screw it. she thought. dashing to her room, shuhua grabbed a grey jacket and draped it over her. 

jogging to the park, she searched around for soojin. she wandered aimlessly and little beads of perspiration trickled down her forehead. 

then, she noticed a familiar figure sitting on the wooden bench which faced the glimmering lake. shuhua stopped, her heart rate slowing down. 

she looked from afar, doubting whether approaching soojin was a good idea.