14'' party.

GUESS WHICH BITCH IS FINALLY MOTIVATED ENOUGH TO WRITE. TY FOR WAITING ILY YALL

3rd POV

after their summer comeback, 'dumdi dumdi', the gidle members were all busy with their own personal schedules.

 soojin and minnie had shoots together, miyeon having a webdrama role, shuhua busy training Haku for the ISAC dog competition, soyeon preparing a new song and yuqi hosting her show and the new survival TVN variety show. 

yet, they had a few group shows and promotions here and there, so the members weren't just caught up with their solo activities.

 it was finally the end of November, when things slowed down. the gidle members had less hectic schedules and they could rest a little bit more. it was also when the idols at CUBE would host a great annual party at level 15th of their building.

at the dorm

"MIYEON! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO WEAR FOR THE PARTY?" shuhua shouted from the living room, stirring haku and mata to bark. "I DON'T KNOW! COME HELP ME! I NEED TO LOOK NICE FOR MINNIE!" miyeon replied with the same amount of energy. 

"coming, coming," shuhua sighed. upon entering the room, she picked out a simple, yet nice white crop top and jeans for miyeon, saying it would make her look younger, receiving a smack on her shoulder.

 she also topped miyeon's outfit with a black leather jacket, giving her overall outfit a chef kiss, lowkey a 'hey mamas' fashion. 

"minnie would definitely kiss you when she sees you like this," shuhua complimented miyeon's fit, her own fit actually. "YAH!" miyeon giggled. 

meanwhile, soojin was contemplated wearing  black crop-top or a white one. going with the later, she wore it with a red checkered skirt, along with a cardigan. she was pretty proud of her fit, all to impress a certain girl. shuhua peeked into her room, unnoticed by the older. "pretty," the maknae thought. 

soon, the members were dressed and ready to crash the party. all of them entered the van, and the manager drove off. 

at the party

everyone was present, pentagon and clc members, and members of the management board. there were two areas, one with a bar and the other, a disco ground. 

the members of gidle wowed at the bewildering scene, taking their breath away. "come on! what are we waiting for!" yuqi cheered, dragging soyeon with her to the sensational atmosphere of the party. 

minnie felt a hand wrapping against her arm and she looked beside her, to realise it was miyeon's. her heart ran full speed, and she was so relieved that the blush on her cheeks was unnoticeable by the dark lightning. 

"let's go," miyeon said, with honey coating her words. minnie was already intoxicated by miyeon. 

there left the two, soojin and shuhua. they didn't where to go or what to do. shuhua finally broke the silence and suggested, "i should grab some drinks, you wanna come along?" 

"erm, i think i would just wait for you here," soojin replied. "okay," the maknae replied, manoeuvring her way through the crowd to get some drinks. "god damnit! why the fuck did i say that," soojin thought, feeling annoyed since she turned down shuhua's offer. 

she glanced around the crowd, seeing some familiar faces here and there. she wasn't really interested in socialising, and all she wanted for was to go home and sleep. "hey," a familiar voice rung at her ears.

 soojin turned around, recognising the voice belonged to hui. "hey," soojin replied, smiling at him. "why aren't you joining the party?," hui asked, with pure curiosity. 

"don't feel like it, all i wanna do is go home," the latter replied. hui chuckled, as he offered giving a drink to soojin. "i'm alright, shuhua's getting the drinks anyway," she said as hui wriggled his eyebrows. soojin knew what he was going to ask.

"so how has it been going, between you and shuhua?" 

"I'm not sure either, i think she probably knows i like her though," she answered, looking behind hui when she saw a very, familiar figure.  behind him was shuhua chatting happily with elkie, and a small inch of jealously coursed her being. 

she looked back at hui, who gave her a concerned look. "when are you going to confess to her,  or are you even planning to tell her?" soojin wasn't sure either. she was contemplating when she was going to confess from time to time, but she hasn't really thought about it. 

"one day hui," she replied with a slightly solemn look on her face. hui patted her shoulder and looked her into her eyes. 

with a deadpanned expression of his face, he said,"i'm sure she likes you too, trust me. just look at how she looks at you and you'll know what to do," 

speak of the devil, shuhua approached the two. "and that's my cue to leave, good luck!" hui smirked. 

"who was that?" the maknae asked. "hui," soojin replied. "oh," shuhua said, with a little hint of sadness. it didn't go unnoticed by soojin though, and she said, "don't worry, he's just a friend now and we don't have feelings for each other anymore," shuhua smiled, handing a glass to her. 

look at how she looks at you. 

soojin stared back at the eyes looking back at hers, filled with ecstasy and adoration. her brown orbs seemed so mysterious yet so effortlessly beautiful. 

she knew her answer, at the party