Chapter 1• The note

It was any ordinary day.You were sitting in class waiting for the bell to ring.There was still Fifteen minutes left."Guess I came to school a little early today" You think to yourself.You rest your chin on the palm of your hand.You were fidgeting with a mechanical pencil.Even if There were now 4 schools combined into one,Its still as boring as ever. Shiratorizawa, Karasuno,Aboa Johsai,And johzenji all came together as one since the schools fundings went down.It was almost like a Stock Market Crash if you think about it enough.From the corner of your eye you can see a tall boy with red hair walking by your class.Thats weird.You've never seen him around.He glances into the class then he catches your eye.You knew those eyes.It was Tendou,But with his hair down? He stops and smiles,He walks into the class and sits down in the seat in front of you.

"Whats with the new hair?" You say as you look at his hair then back at his face.

"Whats with the Depressed look?" Tendou said smiling.He was like a whole other person with his hair down.Its like if his whole personality also changed.You two stared at eachother for a moment then he shrugged his shoulders.

"My little sister said i was running late so-" He said Before getting cut off by you.He looked down at the pencil you had.

"Tendou ,theres still 12 minutes before School starts..." You say with a disappointed look.He looks up at you.His eyes as big as ever.Maybe he was a monster.

"oh" Tendou mouths.He looks down at your pencil again.

"Isnt that Ushijima's pencil?" Tendou said pointing to it.You shrug your shoulders.You never really liked hearing about Ushijima.He was a quiet and serious guy from all you knew. Its like he never was appealing to you since he never knew how to have fun.

"I found it on my desk-" You say as you cut off your sentence.Tendou takes the pencil and examines it up close.You were more than confused.It was a just a pencil.Tendou started spinning the tip of the open.He took it out and started tapping the Rest of the pencil on the desk.

"What are you..." You say as a rolled up note comes out of the pencil.You stare at it as Tendou puts the tip of the pencil back on.He then puts the pencil back gently on the desk and looks up at you.

"Ushijima said something about wanting to ask you for a favor.He was just a little shy and put it in the pencil and left it on your desk i guess" He had a blank facial expression as those words came out of his mouth.

"Im sorry- Did you say "I guess" at the end of the sentence?" You say almost in awe but still glaring him down.He shrugged his shoulders.He points to the Note with his eyes,Like signaling you to open it.You hesitantly look at the note.Tendou rolls his eyes and sighs.

"Dont be a baby,Open it Y/N!" He said tapping his fingers impatiently on the desk.You were still looking at the note hesitantly then back at Tendou.

"I'll read it during lunch..." you say as you take the not slowly to put it in your pocket.Before you could Tendou grabs your wrist gently and looks at you with his wide eyes.Your eye twitched,you had a forced and cowardly smile on your face.You were blushing at bit too.

"What if he needs your help right now? What if he's in danger Y/N?" He says letting go of your wrist.You glared at him.

"Why would I care? Ushijima never needs help! He can handle things on his own!" You say quickly putting the note back into your Cardigans Pocket.You looked Tendou up and down with a glare.He smiled.He tapped the desk and stood up.

"See you at lunch!" He said with a small wave and a warm smile.You smiled back at him and waved.As he left the Classroom you took the note back out of your pocket and stared at it.The words that Tendou said repeating themselves through your mind. "Ushijima Said something about wanting to ask you for a favor".That sentence wouldnt leave your mind. Ushijima Wakatoshi was known as maybe the most perfect boy.He had his Fan girls and past relationships.But what would he want with you? Why ask you the favor? You two were never close.You sigh then put the note back into your pocket.The bell rings and it snaps you back into reality.Students enter the Classroom along with the teacher.This was gonna be an eventful day.

Sockss- Wow okay! This chapter actually seems really short,But i wanted to do like a cliffhanger type thing,aHahA.Okay yeah thanks for reading,AND PLEASE VOTE YOU BIG NERD >:( 🥰