Chapter 15• A semi peaceful day

After everyone had breakfast the boys went out to the courtyard for an assembly. I stayed and Helped the Managers with washing the dishes and such.

"Thank you so much for your work Girls!" Tadeka-sensei walked into the kitchen.He looked at me.

"Y/N! Coach Washijō wants you back in the gym,,Theyre gonna start practicing" Tadeka points behind him,,Not intentionally at something.I nodded my head and waved bye to the girls.I made my way to the shiratorizawa gym.

I did the usual in Filling up the water bottles and drying their practice jerseys. I really didnt think about Ushijima or Kuroo much.

After a few breaks everyone finished their water so i had to go back to fill them up.On my way there i was so lost in my head that i bumped into someone.

"Oh! I am so sorry haha.." I slowly look up to see a boy with short black hair.I look at his jersey.The bold letters spelled "FUKURŌDANI".He didnt say anything.

"C'mon dont be a pain Accept her apology Akaashi!" A boy with owl like hair slaps Akaashi's back with a chuckle.Akaashi's eye twitches. He looked at Bokuto.

"I was Bokuto.." Akaashi's voice was soft. He turned to look at me.

"Its okay" He slightly bowed.I smiled and nodded my head.

"See you two around" I walked passed them and waved.They looked behind at me to see me skipping to the nearby water fountain then continued on their own way.

During the practice i would talk to Semi and Tendou.Almost completely forgetting about Ushijima.Coach dismissed us for the afternoon.I took a small break by sitting on a nearby bench.It was quiet and peaceful.No drama no nothing.

"What you doing out here alone Chibi-Chan?" .I let out a sigh and look behind me.It was kuroo.

"What do you want?" I sighed.He sat down beside me.

"Well you said we could talk later..So thats what im here for" He shrugged his shoulders.

"Arent you supposed to be practicing?" I glare at him.I didnt feel like talking to Kuroo.

"We got dismissed for the rest of the afternoon" He wiped his forehead.

"Oh- Well thats great for you,Now if you dont mind i have to go prepare dinner with the other managers" i forcefully smile.I get up from the bench.

"Wait.." Kuroo almost got up from the bench to stop me.I look back at him in confusion.Another apology or something?

"So do you really accept my apology?"

"..In all honestly..I dont even know what you're apologizing about" I shrugged my shoulders and continued to walk away.Kuroo sat there in disbelief and confusion.

When i got to the Cafeteria no one was there.

"looks like im a bit early" i murmur.I sit in the chair where i was in the morning.I pick up the book and flip it around.I sighed.

"Who knew Ushijima Wakatoshi could be so-" I cut myself off as i hear pots and pans clanging.I quickly get up from the chair and peak around to see who it was. There wasnt any sign of anyone.

"Oh" I sigh.I turned around but before i could walk a tall dark shadow was right in front of me.I panicked and grabbed a Kitchen knife that was laying on a nearby counter.I hold the knife up in self defense.

"Woahhh No need for Self Defense" The voice was almost shaking.I put the knife down.

"Im sorry but do i know you?"

OOF SHORT CHAPTWR IM SORRY,,IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS AND I DONT WANNA FOCUS ON KUROO TOO MUCH BECAUSE IT IS A USHIJIMA FAN FIC SO IM PANICKING BUT I'LL COME UP WOTH IDEAS,,THANKS FOR READING NERDS <3