Chapter 8•New Character Unlocked

(still in Ushijima's POV)

Just as she was about to hand me the glass she tripped on a toy that was laying on the floor.

The water spilled all over my shirt and around the croch area of my pants.Y/N was stuttering and her face was red as a tomato.She begins rubbing her hand on my chest like if it were gonna do something.The thing that made it worse that the shirt was now sticking to my body,exposing my a b s.At this point she would probably get a nose bleed.I gently grabbed her wrist to calm her down.But once she looked up she had a cowardly smile and a bloody nose.

Your POV

All I could remember was looking up at Ushijima with a bloody nose.But when you opened I opened my eyes I was in my room.I sat up and i saw ushijima blowing on a bowl of soup.What made it worse was that he was shirtless.He looked like he got water poured all over him.Right as he was about to blow again he looked at you.We both stared at eachother blankly.

"Uh..-" I stuttered.

"You don't remember anything do you?" Ushijima set the bowl down next to him on the bed.I shook my head.Suddenly Tendou barged into the room.

"Ushijima kissed Y/N" Tendou Sang not knowing i was awake.Tendou opened his eyes and stopped.He looked at me then at Ushijima.

"That was a joke! Happy April fools!" He sang again as he turned around and walked out the door,Closing it behind him. I smiled at how dumb Tendou can be.Ushijima smiled awkwardly.

"It started raining when i was taking you back home,Hopefully you dont catch a cold" He picked up the bowl again and stirred the soup around.

"Thank you" I said.

"For what....?" Ushijima was confused. Since he never had a full conversation with me he never knew that optimistic side of me.

"For taking me back home when i was out cold dummy" I playfully punched him.He smiled and blushed a little bit.

"Uh-I ..I uh made you some  s o u p.." He looked at you and held up the soup.I nodded your head and Ushijima sat closer to me.He lifted up the spoon like if he were gonna feed me.I had my arms out ready to grab the bowl.We both paused.I opened my mouth and he extended his arms to give me the bowl. I started laughing.Ushijima grabbed the spoon and put it in my mouth.

"Us-Ushijima" I coughed.Some of the soup left my mouth as i stuttered.Ushijima sat there laughing.I swallowed the soup and crossed my arms.

"Jerk" I stuck out my tongue at Ushijima. He suddenly leaned in with his face almost centimeters away from mine.Now i was just as red as a tomato again.

Narrator Pov (idk) cause i cannot write in first person :D
_______________

All of a sudden Ushijima's face was centimeters away from yours.He has placed the bowl of soup on your drawer.Ushijima smiled.

"Youre all red again" He stood up and stretched like if nothing happened.

"W-w-Leaving already..?" You groaned.Ushijima turned to look at you with a smile.

"You dont want me to leave?" He grabbed his shirt that was hanging off your closet door knob.You stayed quiet.

"I have to go back to school to show the other volleyball teams around" He was referring to the training camp they were gonna have with two schools from the tokyo region.You were on top of helping plan it since you were the manager of Shiratorizawa's Volleyball club.

"Wait then dont i have to go too?" You almost got up from your bed.

"Youre sick,Plus you said it was just pretend,"don't flatter yourself"" He quoted your words from the day before.For some reason you felt like your heart sank.How can he go from shoving a spoon of soup into your mouth into being so cold.He opened the door and walked out of the room,closing the door behind him.

"No its one of my priorities as a manager to be there,Especially since Shiratorizawa was the hosting school of the training camp." You thought to yourself.You looked out your window to see that it was still raining.You got up from your bed and changed into some baggy jeans and a sweater to keep you somewhat warm. You ran downstairs and grabbed your house keys and an umbrella.

"Dont open the door for anyone,I'll be back" You slammed the door close on your way out.You opened your umbrella an begin to sprint to Shiratorizawa.

As you arrived you saw that no school buses were there.

"Maybe the buses already left" You thought to yourself.Curiously you walked onto Campus to the Shiratorizawa gym. The lights were on but there wasnt much talking inside.All you heard was a female voice.The doors were shut but a few windows were left open.

You then heard a voice that sounded like Ushijima's coming from inside the gym.You didnt want to barge in so you walked over to the window.It was a but tall for you so you were jumping half of the time just to see what was going on.

Ushijima was inside there with a girl.They both were in the middle of the court just standing there talking.

"Thats weird" You think to yourself.Just as you were about to jump again you felt someone grab your hips and give you a boost to the window.You were in sudden shock.

"Uh...I.." You quietly stuttered.You heard the person laugh.He put you down.You were scared to face them.But who could it be.His laugh didnt sound like anyones you knew.

"C'mon i dont bite,turn around" He dared. You were hesitating to turn around.Since your face was all read it would be even more embarrassing for you.He placed his hand on your shoulder.You jumped.

"Youre a hesitant one huh?" He then took his arm off and crossed his arms.

"So..what's your name?" He Questioned.

WOOOOO ANOTHER CHAPTER 
D O N E.SOOOOO I'LL T R Y UPDATING TONIGHT AND IM SORRY FOR LYING ABOUT THE DOUBLE UPDATE,MY PHONE DIED AND I WAS SUPER TIRED AND I WAS CATCHING UP ON HUNTER X HUNTER AND YEEE,BUT TYSM FOR 100+ READS I WAS IN SHOCK HUNNY,I WAS IN 
T E A R S.

jkjk but fr ty :)