Chapter 16• Jealousy

"Im sorry do i know you?"

The man scoffed.He stepped back to turn the lights back on.

"Damn dont turn them on so quickly" I cover my eyes from the bright light.I slowly start to uncover my eyes only to expose the male as Ushijima.

"What do you want? Wait no let me guess! another favor?" I said sarcastically.

"heh" he scoffed.

"Your kidding?" I cross my arms and leaned on the counter behind me.

"If you wont do the favor thats fine..But tell me why you've been ignoring me all day?" He sounded cold.Was he really affected by me accidentally ignoring him all day.What does he want anyway? To break my back or something.

"Well what do you want me for? Favors and Sex?"I glance over at Ushijima.He looked like he had a difficult time knowing what he was going to say.

"If youre not gonna say anything then leave" I point to the door behind him.

"Y/N why are you mad at me?" He tried to reason.

"Im not mad"

"Yes you are"

"No im not"

"yes,,you are."

"Dont assume how i feel!" I snap back at him.He stood there for a second.He let out a sigh.

"I dont like you hanging out with Kuroo so much" He sounded almost disappointed.

"What so are you jealous of my friends now?" I glared at the boy.

"No not all have your friends.Im just saying that Kuroo..-" He tried to reason before i cut him off.

"What? What about Kuroo? Are you going to judge him based off what you know and how he looks?" .Ushijima looked annoyed by my statement.

"No whatever!" He sighed then walked out the door.I also let out a relived sigh. Was he actually jealous cause i was hanging out with Kuroo? He shouldnt be. Were noting but friends...Friends.

After a few minutes the rest of the managers come into the kitchen.We prepared the afternoons meal.We finished it a lot quicker than expected,,So we all took a break outside.

"So y/n..." Fukurondai's manager began.

"Is it true? She added on.The girls all looked at me.Were they talking about the hookup? Should i just play dumb?

"Hm?" I picked at the grass.Who knows what she was going to ask.

"You and Ushijima..you know...Are you two talking to eachother..?" Kiyoko giggled.My face flushed red.Thats all they wanted to know? Maybe i was getting all nervous for nothing.

"I also heard about you and kuroo" Yukie said with her mouth full.I let out a nervous laugh.

"What about him and i?" I tried playing dumb.Maybe stalling around could get me out of this situation.

"Oh youre right Yukie!" Yachi jumped.

"I heard from a few boys that Y/N,Ushijima.And Kuroo all played 7 minutes in heaven" The blondie claimed. Yachi was so innocent at times,,,Why couldnt she be innocent when you need her to.

My face flushed even more red.

"Dont be ridiculous Yachi" Misaki laughed. The other girls laughed too. Thank god they dont jump to conclusions so easily.

"Hey Girls,,Some students are beginning to show up" Tadeka Sensei popped his head out.We nodded our heads and got back to the cafeteria.

Everyone was nice when we gave them their food.Maybe Training camp wasnt going to be such a pain in the ass.I was handing out the bowls of rice with Yukie. Kuroo passed by for a bowl of rice for Kenma,He Thanked me almost like he was trying to be seductive.I cringed a little,But then i giggled at his attempt of flirting.He scoffed then took of his with bowl of rice.Yukie looked at me with a smirk and elbowed me playfully.I scoffed then we both laughed.

I was cleaning the counter when Semi came up to me.

"Another Bowl?" Semi and Tendou had come up to the counter about 3 times for more food.It was only reasonable that they wanted more.Semi shook his head.

"We cant find Ushijima anywhere" There was panic in his voice.I stopped for a moment.

"That sounds like a you problem" I continue to wipe the counter.

"C'mon Y/N im being serious !" The panic in Semi's voice grew.I stop again and look at him.

"Okay Okay semi,,,Where did you guys last see him?" I put the towel down.Semi's face lit up with excitement but then went back to panicking.

"uHhh Uhhh..Oh Right! He was in the Courtyard!" Semi exclaimed..

"Okay Gather the team and i'll meet you all in the Shiratorizawa room"I sighed.The boy shook his head then took off to find his teammates.I finished cleaning then head off to the room.

Why would Ushijima go missing? He can be so dumb sometimes.And for what..Why did he just leave without telling anyone anything? Is he hanging out with someone else? Is he mad at me? Ushijima is so hard to read sometimes.

Once i got in there everyone was panicking.The whole room was trashed like if Ushijima was going to be hiding in a closet.As i walk in it goes quiet.They all begin shouting my name and asking for help.Why were they panicking so much? I was already growing annoyed of this situation.

"Were not going to find Ushijima if you guys dont pick up the mess you all made" I glare at them all.The room went quiet again.Some already began to pick up the mess and others lingered around not really wanting to help.

After 5 minutes everything was back in place.

"Okay now relax..." I tried calming everyone down.They were like panicked ants without Ushijima.

"Hey Y/N look at this!" Tendou walked over to me with his phone in his hand.

"..What..." I stared at the phone. Ushijima was where?!

HI WOW IM SO SORRY FOR DYING EVERYTHINGS GOING ALRIGHT NOW SO THERES NO NEED TO WORRY 🗿

ANDDDDD THE COMMENTS YOU GUYS ARE LEAVING ON THE CHAPTERS REALLY BRIGHTEN UP MY DAY THONK YOU ✨✨ THEYRE REALLY FUNNY AND MAKE ME QUESTION WHY I WRITE LMAOAOAO OKAY UHHH NEXT UPDATE HOPEFULLY TMR? I PROBABLY SHOULDNT BE SETTING DATES FOR UPDATES SINCE I KNOW I WONT GET THEM OUT IN TIME WOOPS.EHH BUT YEAH THANKS FOR READING NERD 😽!