Chapter 22• guess who's back,,back again

"So what?"

"Im sorry Kuroo i cant..i cant do this.." I sighed.We were spooned on my bed,He was kissing my neck and shoulders,his hand rubbing my waist.He stopped what he was doing.

"Its okay Chibi-chan,,I dont want to make you feel forced doing this" He rested his head on my shoulder.He took his hand off my waist and turned around. No longer being Big spoon.

"Goodnight Chibi-Chan~" He said before falling fast asleep.

I couldnt sleep the whole night.I layed there feeling awfully tired,but not being able to fall asleep.

Until i noticed it was already morning.

How fast.

I got up from bed and changed.I then woke up Kuroo.

"Kuroo.."

"Kurooooo.."

"GET UP" i yelled at him. He quickly arose from bed confused.

"Huh- What- Who are you..?" He rubbed his eyes.He then looked at me straight in the eyes for what felt like forever.

"Oh Y/N!!" He smiled.I glared at him and the i walked over to the door.

"Hey wait,where are you going?" He stood up from the bed.

"School,,You also need to be there so hurry up and get ready" I walked out the door and went downstairs.

The three boys were sitting in the kitchen eating cereal,,along with Yue.

"Why are you still in your pajamas" I look at Yue.she looked at me then sighed.She then ran upstairs to her room to change.

"Hey wheres Kuroo?" Tendou asked with his mouth full.I stopped for a moment.Oh no.

"Uh-" I stutter.Suddenly kuroo puts his hand on my shoulder.

"I was in the bathroom" Kuroo smiled. Tendou glared at him then stood up.

"Hmph" He scoffed.Yue then came down the stairs in her uniform.

"Not true,I heard Y/N screaming and moaning last night" She walks into the living room and picked up her backpack. We all stared at her in shock.Why is everyone-

"Hey nerd you need to stop hooking up with Y/N!" Tendou stuck his tongue out at Kuroo.

"We never hooked up!" I groan. Today was a mess already.

"Those moans and whispers say otherwise" Yue said from the living room.

"Oh shutup Yue! The bus is already here" I said almost whining.Yue got up from the couch and walked over to the front door.

"Cya losers" She waved before walking out the door.I sighed in relief to know that she wad gone.She honestly had such a big mouth sometimes.

"h-hey!" Goshiki looked at Kuroo.We all turned our attention to Goshiki.

"uh-uhh..S-stop hooking up with our manager!" He looked like he was trying to be intimidating.Kuroo scoffed then began laughing,So did Semi and Tendou.

"Goshiki..." I groan.He looked at me to see me disappointed.I clap my hands.

"Alright we need to get going,Or else we'll be in big trouble.." Everyone stood up and grabbed their backpacks.

"You think ushijima will be at school?" Semi asked me,almost whispering.I shrugged my shoulders.

Going back to school would be Ushijima's choice.

We made it to school.I split ways with the boys since i had to be at the Cafeteria.

When i got there the girls were almost done with setting up breakfast.

"Y/N where were you last night?" Kiyoko asks me ,worried.She walked up to me.

"heh..i..i had to go back home,,My sister felt really anxious home alone" I lied. Yue loved being home alone.She's scared of noting,She's like Supernatural.

"Y/N!!!!" Hinata came running into the cafeteria screaming.We all jumped at his voice,No one was supposed to be in Cafeteria right now.

"Hinata its not time for breakfast yet.." I sigh.

"I know! But Ushiwaka's Outside and he wants to talk to you!!"  He exclaimed.I was at a loss for words.

So he's back..

And wants to talk....?