Chapter 11 • An eventful sleepover

You waited outside while the boys got changed.Your mind wouldn't stop thinking about Ushijima.Why was he always getting so mad when Kuroo is around? Theres nothing wrong with him.Plus Ushijima asked you to be his fake girlfriend.He shouldnt flatter himself. Your thoughts get disturbed by Kuroo.He slid the door open and walked out with his team.

"Where's our tour guide?" Kuroo looked around the halls as if he couldnt see you.

"She must be reallly short huh boys?" Lev added on.

"I could say the same thing about you lev" You scoffed.Lev's face went red.He turned to look at you.

"H-Hey thats not cool Y/N!" Lev stuttered in embarrassment.The team laughed at Lev and your remark.

"Well maybe it was average sized,,i dunno" You shrug your shoulders and turn around.Lev was even more red.

"If you guys dont hurry up you'll be left behind" You started walking down the hall.The whole team stood there than began to trail after you.

_After Showing them Around_

_________________

Some boys decided to go back their room and others walked around campus.You, Kuroo,Lev,and Taketora decided to go grab something to eat.Your mind was clear from Ushijima.You didnt have any worries that you could of thought of in that moment.You were having fun,And you decided to take advantage on it.

You four went to a local restaurant.Kuroo had chosen the restaurant.It seemed pretty sketchy to you.If anything it looked like a club from the outside.

"I dunno Kuroo...This place seems kinda sketchy" You were hesitant about going in.But Kuroo grabbed your shoulder.

"Nonsense! You have us here to protect you anyways" He pushed you forward into the restaurant with him and the two boys following.

The inside looked really dark.It spelled an awfully lot like alcohol and Cigarettes.A scent of Marijuana trailing around too.You guys got sat at a booth.You sat next to Kuroo ,Lev and Taketora sat infront of you two.

"The place does look a little sketchy,kuroo" Lev said as he looked around.All the lights were dimmed so it made it a bit hard to look at the menu.

"You guys are no fun" Kuroo groaned.

"I mean theres nothing wrong with it,,we're already here,its too late to back out now right? hehe" You nervously laughed at the end of the sentence.You really werent too sure of this place but you also didnt want to come off as a bitch to everyone.

The waiter then came to ask you all what you wanted to drink,,,You all ordered your meals while you were at it.You all chatted while you waited for your food,not minding all the drunk middle aged men.

"You know what we should do tonight?" Kuroo sipped his soda.Lev and Taketora focused their attention on Kuroo.

"We should gather some of the teams and play spin the bottle" He had a smirk on his face.

"We can invite some of Karasuno!" Taketora added on.

"Yeah! and maybe Bokuto and Akkashi will join" Lev pointed his finger not internationally at someone.

"We could also invite those Aoba Josai and Shiratorizawa Freaks" Kuroo elbowed you jokingly.You smiled. After a few minutes the waiter came by and dropped off your guys food.Just as you were about to eat you get a text.

O
Farmer boi Ushijima
-------------------------------------------------------

< Hey where are you?

Im eating with Kuroo,Lev,and Taketora,Why?>

<Oh the team was gonna go out
to eat altogether.

Oh,well i'll be back soon>
______________________________

You put your phone down and begin to eat.

After eating,Kuroo decides to pay for the meal.You were all walking back and you had some nice conversations with Lev and Taketora.Kuroo on the other hand was making sure some of the boys could come play games tonight.

"Alright! We got Bokuto,Akaashi, Ushiwaka,Kageyama,Tsukishima, Terushima,And Oikawa" Kuroo exclaimed.

"Ushijima actually agreed to come?" You scoffed.Even Lev seemed a bit Surprised.

"Shocking,I know" Kuroo put his phone back in his pocket.

After that you all met up at a team room.This one in particular wasnt in use. You seemed to be the last one to arrive.You open the door to see all the boys sitting in a circle with a bottle in the middle.There seemed to be some beer bottles scattered around,But someone put soda wrappers around them.They really didnt do a good job.The room smelled like strong alcohol.Everyone turned to look at you.You smiled and waved.You walked over to the circle and sat in between Lev and Terushima.

You were surprised that all the boys agreed to this.Especially Tsukishima. He never exactly liked socializing. But what made you even more surprised that you were all playing spin the bottle.And you were the only female.The fact that you would see boys kissing made you blush.  You snapped back into reality once Kuroo began talking.