Chapter 2• Ushijima Wakatoshi

After 3 classes it was Finally time for lunch.You walking into the Cafeteria to see it semi crowded.You spotted some Volleyball boys scattered around in tables.You then saw Tendou sitting at a table with Oikawa and Iwazumi.Now this was an odd table.You walked over and sat next to Oikawa.You had a frustrating look on your face.Oikawa looked at you with a smirk.

"Whats with the face?" Oikawa said trying to get my attention.

"She's been like that all Morning" Tendou said also with a smirk on his face.Maybe Tendou told them about the note.Maybe he already told all the Volleyball clubs already! He was waiting for you to read the note of course.His fingers impatiently tapping on the table.Tendou noticed how frustrated you looked.

"Did you read the note?" Tendou asks resting his chin on his hand.You shake your head and take out the note from your pocket.You place it on the table then cross your arms,slumping in your chair.Oikawa laughs,He puts his hand on your thigh and uses his other hand to take the note.You look at him and blush a little.

"What is it a confession ?" He says examining it still not taking his hand off your thigh.

"Ushijima stuck it up his pencil and left it on my desk,Tendou said it might be a favor he wants to ask me" You say almost so that no one could hear you.All three of the boys were leaning in to hear you.Oikawa scoffed.

"Oh so this is about that stupid Ushiwaka?" Oikawa said with a mad tone.Was he jealous or something? Since we were sitting on the other side of the table Tendou and Iwazumi couldn't see Oikawa's hand placement on your thigh.He tightened his grip almost like if he were furious,But he still had a Calm facial expression.You nod your head slowly as you look up at oikawa almost telling him to stop. He put the note down in the middle of the table.You slowly reach your hand out to grab it. You were hesitant.A favor for Ushijima? Lets just hope it isnt sexual.You unfold the note,The note was written in pen,It looked similar to one of your pens.Before reading it you examined it,It had Ushijima's signature at the end.Was this some type of autograph? "who does he think i am?" You think to yourself.You begin to read the letter,Word by word your eyes widen.Sometimes you stopped then continued reading..

To :Y/N
From:Ushijima wakatoshi
--------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Y/N,
Even if we've never been on good terms but our parents have.We even live next to each other. The other day My parents were asking if I've had a girlfriend yet.They've always seen me as the pride of the family so it would be awkward saying no.So i lied.But to my luck they ask who the girl was.I was in a panic and said your name,They were delighted to hear that you were my "girlfriend".Im sorry for getting you into this mess and i'll repay you with anything.But please complete this favor for me:

Pretend to be my girlfriend on Saturday night.

I will explain all the details later.Meet me at the Library after school.Please Y/N...I actually need you for once.

-Ushijima Wakatoshi~
--------------------------------------------------------------

You set the paper down and take a long pause.

"So what does he want?" Tendou and Oikawa say in Sync.They then both looked at each other with a glare then back at you with a curious face.

"Where is he?" You say looking at Tendou,Then at Oikawa,Then at Iwazumi. They all looked like they saw a ghost.You stand up and grab your bag.

"Fine then,I'll go find him myself" You say as you step out of your chair and push it back in.You turn around to the Cafeteria door that was nearest to the Shiratorizawa room."That asshole Ushijima cant use his brain to think? Why me out of all girls? "pride of my family" OH PLEASE GIVE ME A BREAK USHIJIMA" You think to yourself as you stomp over to the Shiratorizawa gym.

The lights were on and the nets were up,Of course they were,Ushijima would never loose a chance to practice.You stomp up the stairs and swing open the door.Ushijima was in there With Hinata and Kageyama.The three boys stopped when they saw you swing open the door.Kageyama was in the middle of setting and had the ball hit his head.Ushijima in the stance to run up and spike the ball.Hinata in a receiving position.Hinata and Kageyama both looked scared.It was dead silent in the room.You point to Ushijima.

"You! Come out here!" You say almost yelling.You were never a person who raised their voice.So even Ushijima had a shocked expression and he barley knew you. Hinata stood up straight and looked at Ushijima. Almost on the verge of giggling. I could already tell they were gonna make fun of Ushijima later for getting You mad.Ushijima stands up straight and nods slowly.He walks over to the door.Hinata and Kageyama take a break.

"Step outside" You say with anger.

"Why.." Ushijima said like if he didnt even remember that he wrote the note.

"Step Outside Ushijima !" You said with your voice Raised.You even saw Kageyama and Hinata jump.From the corner of your eye you also saw some other Volleyball boys walking by. There was Terushima,Tendou,And Tsukishima.They all looked at you in shock even it they were a distance away.Ushijima looked back inside at Kageyama and Hinata.He then looked at you then at The three boys who heard you raise your voice.He looked back down at you.He steps out to the first step,Still not closing the gym door.

"You Dumbass!" You say with your voice raised as high as the clouds.You held you hand up like if you were gonna slap him.Before you could do anything though he grabbed your wrist.What was it with this guy? First he asked you to be his Fake Girlfriend and now he's standing outside the gym holding your wrist.Almost everyone around you two flinched. You were mad,You were trying to pull your wrist away from Ushijima but he was too strong.By this point you were beyond frustrated.Your eyes feeling up with water.Your nose turning pink,Along with your eyes.Your cheeks as red as ever.You were looking down at your shoes still trying to pull away.

"Damn it!" You say screaming,But yet your voice was shaking.Ushijima still didnt seem to care.But you could tell Some of the Volleyball boys around wanted to help you.By this point you couldn't see anything.Everything was blurry and your cheeks were drowing in tears.You stop pulling and Ushijima lets your wrist go.You step back a little and look at him in the eyes.But when you looked at him he was surprised.Was he not enjoying himself anymore?

"You idiot!" You say screaming at him the slapping his cheek.You can hear gaps and whispers all around you.Why was this happening? All because of a boy that dosent know what consequences his actions have? Ushijima's face was still turned away from when you slapped him.You started rubbing your eyes to hide the tears.From the corner of your eyes you could see Some of Karasuno's Volleyball club members,Noya,Tanaka,Suga, And Daichi.You also saw some of your own people,Tendou,Semi,And Goshiki.It would make sense that this part of school would be filled with Volleyball Players since the gyms were around each other.

You wipe your tears one last time and go walking off to the nearest bathroom.You shut yourself in a stall and think about what you just did."Did i get angry just because he grabbed my wrist? Thats so foolish of me..But at the same time how could i not be mad? He lied to his whole family without even asking me for my consent first...This boy,This boy Ushijima Wakatoshi is going to be a real pain in the ass on Saturday." You think to yourself..