Chapter 5•The sleepover

Ushijima Wakatoshi.Student at Shiratorizawa High.Known as one of the best aces in highschool volleyball.One of the most perfect men to exsist.And he was wearing a white t shirt,Kinda Transparent.Dark blue jeans and all black shoes,Sitting down on your couch,While playing barbies with your little sister,At 6:00 p.m.

After you all walked back to your house the boys made themselves comfortable.

"So Y/N what about your mom?" Semi asks.All the boys turn to look at you from the living room.You were in the kitchen preparing some ramen.You turned to look at them after you tied up your hair.You look at all their faces and see Ushijima blush a little bit.You looked at semi with a confused look.Yue turns to look at semi.

"She works long shifts so she's rarely at home,But if she is at home,she just gets ready to go out with her boyfriend" Yue said as she said throwing a barbie behind her and taking a new one.All the boys looked shocked again.Yue was only 7 but knew A LOT.You begin to laugh as the boys exchanged concerned looks.

You all spent the time laughing,playing video games,watching movies,Eating,and having fun over all.It was already 2 am and Yue was falling asleep in Ushijima's arms.You were sitting next to Yue who was next to Ushijima.You stand up and stretch.Most of the boys have gone home,It was just You,Ushijima,Tendou, Semi,And oikawa.

"Im gonna go tuck in Yue" You say as you pull up your shorts a little.They all nod.

"You mind helping me carry her up the stairs?" You say as you look at Ushijima.Ushijima nods and he picks up Yue.You both proceed to walk up the stairs.

You open the door to Yue's room.Ushijima sets her down on the bed.You didnt wanna wake her up so you left her in the clothes she was in.You tucked her under her sheets and walked back to the door.Ushijima was already waiting for you.You whisper goodnight and turn off the light.As your about to walk down the stairs you trip on Ushijimas foot.Luckily he Catches you and pulls you in close all of a sudden.Your face inches away from his.You could hear is heavy breathing and the air flowing down your neck.You were as red as a tomato.

Suddenly you hear some familiar keys rattling on the first floor.No it couldnt be..Could it? Ushijima also seemed to have heard the keys.He looked back at you to see you with a panicked facial expression.You begin kicking your legs like a child.He sets you back down on the floor and you run down the stairs."No,why right now?" You think to yourself. Everyone was looking at the door waiting for the person to come in.

Then in a blink of an eye the door swings open and your mom walks in stumbling.

"Stupid Door" She says as she stands up straight and fixes her dress.She then turns to look at you.Then at the boys.Slowly her resting lips turn into a smirk.She was getting the wrong idea. She then begins to laugh.

"Oh Y/N,You never told me you had a- i mean multiple boyfriends !" She carelessly took off her heel and tossed it behind her.You blush a bit.You were angry and disappointed with your mom.She had gone clubbing since the afternoon.

"Not having it huh? Well hurry up and make me something to eat real quick,I have to show up to work in an hour or so" She took off her other heel and tossed it behind her.She then proceeded to go upstairs to change.The boys all looked at you concerned and confused.

"Im So sorry-" You say turning to look at them.You cut yourself off when you noticed that it looked like they were holding in laughter.

"Whats so funny....?" you quietly say.You stood there glaring at them with your arms crossed.Your neck started getting tired from looking up so you went over to the kitchen to make something for your mom.

"You guys can ahead into my room upstairs" ,The boys nod and walk upstairs.You take out some bread from the pantry and ham from the fridge to make your mom a sandwich.You were really tired so you weren't motivated to make anything else for her.What happend earlier with Ushijima couldnt get out of your mind.Why would he do that? Ushijima isnt the type to do that..Your thoughts get disturbed by your mom coming down the stairs.

"You really are a slut Y/N" She said yawning.You rolled your eyes.She had so much pride in herself and yet cant take care of her daughters.

"Bringing men over when your little sister is home,Your so shameless" She said as she flopped onto the couch.

"I wouldnt really be talking if i were you" You say as you take out another two pieces of bread to make her another sandwich.You could hear her laugh.

"Such a whore.." She said with a smile and scoff.She got back up to put on her shoes,You were putting the sandwiches in a bag when she comes over to the kitchen.

"Thanks" She grabs the bag out of your habds and walks out the door.Her boyfriend was outside waiting for her,in his car.You put everything back and head upstairs.

You open your door Slowly when you notice ushijima holding cloth,And crouching next to a drawer of yours.You stare at him and he stares at you.The three other boys sitting on the floor not knowing how to react or feel.

Once The realization comes into your head.

You let out a loud gasp.

"USHIJIMA YOU PERVERT !"

Ouh Chile- Okay sorry this chapter is pretty short i just wanted to get it out,But hopefully the next chapter will be out by tonight,Since i normally stay up writing 😎 Njsshahqh okayokay im sorry for the cliffhanger-

ALSO IT IS REALLY HARD FOR ME TO FOCUS ON WRITING SO THIS IS WHY I TAKE SO LONG ON RELEASING CHAPTERS LMAO IM SOO SORRY BUT YEAH LUH YOU TYTY <3