Chapter 13•And so the rumors begin

ehhhhh this part does contain some inappropriate stuff so yeh.

I woke up to an alarm beeping.I struggled to open my eyes,It was too bright and early.I fully opened my eyes,Only to see Ushijima peacefully sleeping next to me.I was in shock.Did we sleep with eachother again? I felt weird so i turned around.But only to see Kuroo peacefully sleeping also.I let out a small scoff.No way did we fuck again,My legs would be broken. I slowly get up trying not to wake both of the boys up.I looked around and it looked like we were in Ushijima's room.My mind went back to the time i slipped on something and got Ushijima all wet with water.

I slowly got out of the bed.I sat on the end before getting up.Ushijima's room sure was a mess.I looked at the spot where i tripped.Was that- No..Why...Why would Ushijima have that in his room.I get up and pick up the toy.

"ushijima has sex toys...?" I thought to myself.My eye twitched and i felt my body shiver.What a weirdo.

"What a naughty girl" Ushijima was sitting up on the bed.Did i wake him up? Well that didnt matter now,He was looking at me with the toy in my hand.My cheeks flushed red.Kuroo also began to sit up.

"What are you two talking abo-" He stopped talking as he looked at me with the toy in my hand.I immediately dropped it.

"Its not mine! Ushijima had it on his floor!" I exclaim in embarrassment.The boys began laughing.

"Why were you up so early?" Ushijima rubbed his eyes.

"Today's the first day of the training camp,I have to help out with breakfast and stuff like that" I say as i take off the shorts i had on.It seemed like they were some of Ushijima's basketball shorts.I was half way taking them off.I didnt have my panties.I looked up at Kuroo and Ushijima.

"Where are my panties..." I said pulling the shorts back up.

"We put them in the washer cause they were all wet" Kuroo got up from the bed and stretched his back.My cheeks went even more red.

"Theyre on the counter behind you" Ushijima pointed to the drawer.I look behind me and i spot them.

"You two better not look" I pointed my finger at both at them.They nod their heads and look the other way. I quickly took off the shorts and put my underwear on.

"okay.." I look back at them.I stop for a moment.

"WERE YOU TWO STARING THE WHOLE TIME?" I cursed.They smiled.I glared at them then i turned back around.

"Your such Perverts" I start taking off the oversized shirt they put me in.I grabbed my other shirt from the drawer and put it on.The boys begin to get ready in their school tracksuits also.I slipped on my shoes and grabbed my keys.

"Where are you going?" Kuroo said just as i was about to limp out of the door.

"I need to go over to my house to make Breakfast for my little sister" I was just about to turn the door knob.

"You can barley walk so dont burn yourself out" Kuroo seemed so cold in that sentence.I stopped for a moment.

"Well then,Be more gentle next time" I turn the door knob and i slowly walk out.I close the door behind me.

Since my house was maybe just a house apart from Ushijima's it didnt make it so tiring.I got home and i limped inside. The tv was on.

"Yue,,,im back..." My voice was raspy.I looked into the kitchen to see her eating scrambled eggs.

"Hey" With her mouth full.

"You made breakfast for yourself...?" I limped to the couch.

"mhm" she got up to wash her plate.

"Whats with the limping?" She asked.I stopped for a moment.I started panicking.

"uH- The girls wanted to try out a cheer practice,,,we ended up falling all over eachother haha.." I was nervous.Yue was smarter than i am in every perspective.

"Oh" She blankly said.Oh? Thats it.Wow. I got up from the couch.

"Well i have to get going,Cya Dumbo" I walked to the door and waved goodbye to Yue.She waved back.I close the door behind me and began walking to school.

On my way i saw all the volleyball boys scattered across the gym area.

"So many athletes..." I whispered to myself.I continued minding my own business when i overheard a group of boys talking.

"Hey isnt that the girl Ushiwaka and Kuroo had sex with?" One boy secretly pointed at me.

"Yeah..I heard she had to ride Kuroo's back the whole night cause she couldnt walk" I overheard his friend say.I picked up my pace.Did they tell everyone? Nooo it has to be my paranoia.Why would they tell anyone? Theyre not like that...are they...?

I overheard more and more conversations and whispers.I needed to get somewhere quick.If i listen to more of these rumors i might as well break out and scream.I began running.My lip quivering.I had my hands over my ears.Its just my paranoia..its just my paranoia...I spotted the gym that no one uses and i ran in there.I quickly opened the door and slammed it shut behind me.I sat at the door still covering my ears.Until i looked up.The nets were up and all the lights were on.The storage room door was also open.

I begin to calm down as i heard voices coming from the storage room.

"So you regret it?" That voice sounded familiar.

"Tendou..?" I whisper in a low voice.Luckily they didnt hear me.

"Well yeah..But i couldnt back down..I was going against Kuroo,,Who knows what he wouldve done if it was Him and Y/N" That voice belongs to Ushijima.So he told Tendou about the night before.

"And your saying she still went to your house drunk and still wanted to have fun?" Tendou questioned.My eyes grew in shock.Me getting drunk? No way....

"Someone had snuck in beer bottles,It was her first time drinking so she could contain her liquor" Ushijima went on.So thats why i wone up in his room.He and Kuroo had taken me home drunk...

"But she was so drunk she still wanted to have sex?" Tendou asked.My cheeks flushed red.I knew i was drunk..but that drunk to want to have sex again?

"Well Obviously we didnt do it since she could barley walk before,,What makes you think After Round 2 she would be able to even sit?" Ushijima said sarcastically.I heard Tendou laugh.

"Y/N is something else" He finalized. I heard footsteps getting closer as they walked out of the storage room.I burried my head in my knees.I heard their footsteps stop once they full came out of the storage room.They had spotted me sitting on the floor next to the doors.

Suddenly the door next to you swung open.In walked Kuroo and His little sidekick Kenma.

"Alright Ushiwaka,Time for that "practice match" Kuroo walked in with so much confidence before looking down to his side to see me.He immediately stopped.

"Y/N...?"