-42-

Cuteassnoonie : wow

Cuteassnoonie : wow ... I'm really saying my final goodbyes to you tomorrow 😔. I swear to god himself them niggas gone get there's about you and that's ON YOU YAYA💯! I wish I could tell you I love your rude goofy ass ONE last time. You broke my heart with this Iyanna 💔... gone but never forgotten🥺, you MY ghetto angel 👼🏽.

 gone but never forgotten🥺, you MY ghetto angel 👼🏽

𝙧𝙞.𝙘𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤 : I can't believe your luh ass gone ... this done really hit the gang hard. Your brother acting up behind you and I understand why cause I did the same shit about my lil sister 💯! I remember your irking ass told me to take this picture being your usual rude self 😂. Save the gang a spot next to yo lame ass in heaven 💜! #longliveyaya👼🏽

 Save the gang a spot next to yo lame ass in heaven 💜! #longliveyaya👼🏽

Mobtiessss : my only sister ... I'm speechless bro, this shit really hurt me💔. They took the only piece of heart I had left ... the only person keeping me sane . Y'all don't fucked up now cause she was the only reason a nigga wasn't fucking shit up but ITS UP WITH ALL YALL PUSSY ASS BOYS ABOUT MY SISTER AND MY FUCKING COUSINS 💯! Save a nigga a seat in heaven ... if I make it most likely not but it is what it is, love you sis🤍. #Longlivemysista👼🏽💙

———————

Pooh stared around her living room bouncing Landon in her arms causally moving his stinky wet hands away from her face every few seconds.

Everything didn't really just hit her until she woke up the next morning noticing this shit was read.

Her sister in a coma and her little cousin that she helped raised is dead. Pooh felt like she didn't for fill the job her auntie had given her and it was eating at her soul.

" MY BABY NOOOOOOO! " Shawn and Iyanna mama screamed from upstairs in Iyanna room getting comforted by her own mother.

Pooh closed her eyes feeling her face heat up. She couldn't hold in her tears anymore and she wasn't going to anymore.

" I'm sorry ..... I'm so sorry, " She whispered letting the tears rolling down her light brown soft cheeks.

Don stared up at his mama kinda shock. Since he's never in his 11 months of living he's seen her do nothing but smile and sometimes yell at him for doing something she thought was wrong.

Shanti notice and quickly gave Siah to Rico who wasn't playing attention to anything right only thing on his mind was what was needed to be done.

He had already hit Simone up and he was already on it. Iyanna was like family to him, he been knowing that girl since her and Noonie were running around in pull-ups.

Shanti grabbed London sitting down on the floor quickly pulling Pooh into a hug.

" You gone be straight fam I promise you that, " Shanti whispered rubbing Pooh back.

***

" Grab ya glocks, when you see Tupac, " Simone hummed scrolling through the many messages he was getting from random girls.

Call the cops, when you see Tupac, uh
Who shot me, but ya punks didn't finish
Now ya bout to feel the wrath of a menace
Nigga, I hit em' up

" You sure them the niggas? " Shawn yelled turning the music that was loudly playing throughout his car.

" You really questioning a nigga abilities? " Simone laughed lowly looking up from his phone.

But Shawn didn't laugh, he wasn't in a laughing mood even if it was a damn joke or whatever you call it, It sholl wasn't funny to him.

" What we in this car still then? You strapped? " Simone nodded " Let's go. "

Simone shook his head but still got out of the car following Shawn up onto the porch full of dudes.

" Which one of you nigga— you know what nevermind. "

Shots were fire and all three dead bodies laid out in front Shawn. But he was still angry which he just didn't understand.

He didn't understand why he felt like these weren't the right people. He felt like there had to be a mistake cause these weren't the niggas that killed his sister.

" You good? " Simone mumbled watching Shawn from a distance.

Shawn hummed a yes keeping it short. He knew something wasn't right but he gone keep it to his self for right now.

____________

Have y'all caught the hit to why Iyanna died yet? 🙃

oh and have figured out WHO'S behind these shootout?

Folks just ghetto as fuk for no reason at ALLLL 😂!