-44-

𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝙡𝙪𝙭𝙪𝙧𝙮𝙠𝙖𝙖𝙖𝙮._ : welcome my niece Amaya Kind into the world🌹. @cuteassnoonie & Amir ugly self 😂!

" I know you in there Day'Von !! If you don't open the door right now ima go tell auntie on y— "

I was cut off by the door swinging open and Von standing in the door way looking halfway sleep.

" Wassup? " He mumbled leaning against the doorframe.

" WASSUP? the fuck you mean wassup Brandon? You out here fucking on bitches while I was in a c— "

" Come in for somebody see you bra, " He whispered pulling my lil ass by the arm quickly shutting and locking the door behind himself.

I stood my ground with my arms across my chest watching him watch me.

Once I found out what for the streets meant I marched my ass over to hi— wait no OUR auntie house and told on him.

" Rico told yo— " I nodded my head fast stomping my feet a little bit.

I might look slow right now but I know in the end ima look like the wrong bitch to play with cause that I am.

I pointed my finger in his face glaring, " I ALLOWED YOU TO NUT IN ME AND YOU WENT AND FUCKED OTHER BITCHES WHILE I WAS IN A COMA DAY'VON!! Really? Y— "

" I ain't fucked nobody bra ... I knew you would come here BU— "

" But nothing Day'Von! You cheated on me for what? " He huffed looking frustrated.

" Can I speak? " I shook my head no pushing his head back with my finger.

" NO you wasn't speaking wh— "

" THERES A SNAKE IN THE CIRCLE! "

OOOOP ....

" Repeat that for me again miss gorl? " He frown looking me dead in my eyes.

***

I patted the bed three times not being able to get the words out my mouth.

" I'm throwing the ... the towel in ... nigga get ... get out my guts, " I managed to get out throwing the pillow onto the bed representing the towel I was speaking about.

Von ignored me looking directly in my eyes listening to my loud ass moans and dumb ass jokes I'll make every few seconds just because he let me.

I loved how he allowed me to be my natural weird self at anytime even while we're having sex.

" I GET TWO HUNNID OCCASION, " I moaned throwing up what baby did on live.

( I get ✌🏽🤏🏽🤏🏽 occasion, ✌🏽🤏🏽🤏🏽 occasion. )

Von stopped thrusting in and out of me falling down on top of me laughing fucking suffocating my ass.

" You so weird bra, " he whispered before getting back to making us both nut.

( skips the make up sex 😘. )

" I miss my rude bald headed ass cousin more and more each day. I hate that I missed her funeral, " I blurted out as I swirled my fingers around the loose curls in Von head.

" I feel you. I didn't get to go to my brother or mama funerals. "

I frown looking down at the cold expression planted on his face. I could feel the angry beaming off of his body which made me kinda upset and sad at the same time.

" You wanna talk about it? " He sighed shaking his head no. " I understand and it's no pressure. Just know I'm here whenever you ready to talk about it don't ever feel like you can't talk to me Von ... okay? "

He looked up at me with his low red tinted dark brown eyes. We smoked smoked right after we got done fucking ... while I hit it once and smoke the rest.

" Ight, thank you mamas. "

————————

I just don't appreciate how y'all was saying fuck Von and didn't KNOW why he disappeared.

And Rico could have been lying but y'all was b— CHILE!

Y'all done got me started up 💀.

Now ima not gone tell y'all WHO the opp NOR the plan that's going on right now.

Ima let y'all asses figure it out y'all damn selves🙄🙄 !