-46-

𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

" Bitch, I'm twenty, I could spend four million and drop a half, just for to zip 'em !! " I rapped dancing on top of Von car.

Lay your bed, I throw the pillow (ooh, yeah)
Pallbearer runnin' with the fuckin' gravediggers, yeah
Public figure ridin' with the fuckin' K's with him
Don't give a fuck 'bout how it turn out once his mans with 'em
I'm quick to jump out with my gun out, they gon' slang with 'em

" Pistol packin' in the North, 4Trey stack in the North I'm down to kill a whole house when my feelings involved, " Nonnie rapped dancing right beside me.

" GET YALL ASS DOWN! " Von yelled trying to pull me by my leg.

" SHHH THIS MY PART !! " I yelled pulling my leg away from him. " I'm a rough rider, lowlife, made nigga, yeah I'm a fuckin' problem, thirty pop him, play, we pop his head You know Top'll stop 'em, we clear the scene and leave them niggas red Where I go, them hitters follow They on my ass, but I know the game, let's play it. "

" On my mama Kayla you got me fucked me up bra. "

I raised my finger up feeling my stomach begin to knot up and without any type of warning I was throwing my guts up on Von and his car.

" Sorry. " I mumbled as I tried to catch my breathe.

***

" Miracle, you look like a groupie ! " Jania busted out laughing with her hand over her mouth

" Look here bitc— " I popped her directly in the mouth looking at her ass crazy.

" Why you even here? Didn't you move out ho or were we just moving your shit out for fun? " I huffed cleaning my things up.

" Anyways before the help started talking. what you think about Kentrell and that girl he got pregnant? Oh and what you think about his wife Iya— "

" GO HOME BITCH !! " I yelled regretting it not even two seconds after because of my damn headache I forgot I even had for a minute.

This what I get for trying to be grown.

" Y'all funny as fuck, " Jania said trying to control her laugher.

" Let me re-enter this mutha fucka cause I believe my eyes are deceiving my ass. " I sighed watching Rico and nem peeping in my room staring directly at Jania.

" This is why I said we can do it at your place, " I mumbled to Jania making her laugh a little louder.

" Girl I'm use to it plus they funny as hell to me but let me get my ass up out of here. I gotta pick Kacey up from his daddy's house before it gets to late, We still on for this weekend girl? " I nodded pushing everybody out of her damn face.

Black people does the extreme most around people that's got clout.

" Ima text you girl don't forget now !! " She reminded me as she left out the front door.

" Y'all are embarrassing as fuck! " I announced once I made it back to my room where EVERYBODY was chilling at.

Once my shop is done being furnished and shit I won't have to worry about any of this!

" Move out then, " Rico said shrugging his shoulders.

" She moving out next week dumb ass! " Noonie said smacking his head.

And is!!

" GET YOUR BABY MIRACLE!! " Amir yelled from downstairs

" Oh she my baby when a nigga don't wann— you know what this why I should have stayed apart of fuck them kids nation! " Noonie ranted leaving out of my room

I'm the only mutha fucka in here without a baby. A bitch happy as fuck and I don't know why I wanted a baby back then.

I think it was cause everybody else had one but I'm thanking that man up there I ain't got no damn baby.

I'm screaming HASHTAG TWENTY WITH NO KIDS !!!

___________

Rough Rider by Kentrell my SHIT 🤣!

Bae snapped on that ho, no cap.