-47-

when I say play the song now
play the goddamn song bitch 🧏🏽‍♀️.

𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

" I ain't no fucking babysitter. "

I told Noonie AND Amir as I handed them THERE baby that THEY made TOGETHER to they asses.

" I moved out to GET far away from all of y'all even the kids y'all keep on having. Let me be god mama and auntie when I wants to be now .... BEGONE PEASANTS ! "

I ignored there shit talking as they exited my home the same way they came in this bitch.

" MAKAYLA WHERE THE CORDS TO MY GAME AT? " Von yelled from the living room.

I walked right pass him going into the kitchen to get back to cleaning and minding my damn business like I've been doing.

" I know you hear me bra. "

" ASK YANNI WERE YOU CORES AT BITCH! " I randomly yelled feeling like I accomplished something.

" I ain't talked to that hoe since I got out the hospital bra. If you gone be a detective ass hoe then check the dates! "

I simply opened the stove grabbing the fuck ass cores and threw them at his head BUT this bitch already knew what I was gone do so he caught them.

" I'm finna pay somebody to give yo ass a ride to hell. " He mumbled untangling his cords while leaning against the counter beside me.

" I'll kick it with Satan any day fuck is you talm about the hell. "

" You must be bleeding or something cause your not usually this bitchy, " I rolled my eyes so hard almost thought them bitches were stuck.

I picked my ringing phone up off the dresser.

Paw Paw Old Ass 👨🏽‍🦳❤️ would like to facetime you ....

" What's up nigger? " I said not looking down at my phone instead staring at Von plug his fuck ass Ps5 up.

" Why you look like you finna break som— OHH that nigga Vontae must done got that ps5. Look at mines my favorite grandchild "

I looked down at my phone ass he cheesed real hard showing his game off.

" His name ain't Vontae paw paw and you know that since y'all fuck ass be playing the game t— "

" I'm sorry but why are you cussing on this Christian sever? " I frown scratching my head a little bit " I called you too have a nice godly conversation and your doing all this cu— oh hey honey bunch I didn't see you there. "

I made a face seeing what he was doing and quickly hung the phone up. Nigga done got in trouble and he tryna use me as a way to get out of it.

It be your own people.

I skipped my lil ass over to the couch Von was sitting on and grabbed the throw over cover from the end of the couch.

" Open you arms up, " I demanded standing in front of him with the cover wrapped around my whole body look like a snowman.

He paused his game allowing me to get onto his lap and laying sideways.

I balled my body up into his lap laying my head into the side of his neck yawning a little bit before I began to dose off.

****

* play the song now & skip to 1:42 *

" You've been hurt so many times you don't know when love's for real " Von loudly sung along to the music blasting throughout the car.

This why he never gets the aux cord always wanna be a damn sappy ass nigga when I wanna see him wave his gun around rapping along to my husband Kentrell.

" Or give in to love or express how you feel but just like Sunday morning
I take it easy " I sung bobbing my head to the music.

Aye, I never said this wasn't my song though but best believe lonely child will be blasting next up in this bitch.

Girl I'm gonna wait
Cause lovin' just ain't right
Without you by my side

" Baby you're my soul mate Baby I'll open doors Be there for you any time Cause that's what your man's supposed to doooooo " He sung turning my head towards him making sure I was looking dead at him.

" Baby I want to cook for you
I will spoil you Girl my whole objective is to please you I'll run your bubble bath Make you laugh Girl through thick and thin I've got your back I ain't gon be pressin' you or stressin' you to make love we got so much time for that I want to be the smile on your face be your stars and your moon Can I be your sunny day Every day...All day I'll be your favorite tune I want to be your breakfast in bed and baby I'll be your food " I stared at him smiling like a big ass dummy.

Mr. Too Damn Good To You

" My daughter better have your pretty ass smile, " He mumbled before giving me a quick kiss.

My son better have his heart because I swear it's nothing but gold.

_________________

My single ass writing this chapter 😭:

GOSH I fucking love this chapter !!! 😫

BUT I'm sorry I haven't been updating I been working on my new book Serendipity. 🙂

Y'all should check it out .. it's really a different type of writing for me and I LOVE IT ☺️!