-53-

𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

" GRANNY !! " I cried into the phone ignoring everybody staring at me.

Mind your business BITCHES !!!

" Gran— what they done did to my baby? Who did it so I can come beat they ass !! " I began to cry harder making Rico laugh.

She know it's serious when I call her Granny.

" ITS NOT FUNNY !! " I threw my Jordan at his head hitting him directly in the mouth HARD.

" You stupid trick, " he mumbled dismissing himself from the living room.

" What's wrong Armani? " My paw paw asked

" Them doctor people told me I'm having twins and I know they lying cause neither of us have twins in our family paw paw !! " I sniffed

" That's why you crying? " Pooh asked blinking at me and I fucking nodded my head.

Umm ... yes bitch.

" Your mother was suppose to be a twin, Noonie was suppose to be a twin AND your damn grandfather a twin. Did you forget about you uncle old irking ass? "

Oh .... I forgot all about that old ass funny nigga.

" Oh when you put it like that then ... nevermind byeeee. " I quickly hung my phone up.

Not getting cussed out today nooo ma'am.

" I still don't want twins. " I mumbled

Yes I do. I actually want triplets ... wait nevermind.

" Your girlfriend a bully !!! " Rico yelled pointing at me from the kitchen

" I'm not even gone say shit cause I feel like you tryna get me beat up. " Von responded

Yea it's a set up bae, don't get set up for failure.

" Y'all all old and lame, " Chase yawned leaning back on the couch.

" Nigga your like what twelve? shut the fuck up lil nigga. " I snapped scrolling through my Instagram feed.

" Actually, I'm sevente— "

" Ain't you still on house arrest? " He rolled his eyes looking away from me.

" Yea but you know dam— "

" And why aren't you at school? Your case worker told your ass to stop skipping CHASE !! " Shanti butted in adding her two cents.

" Bye. "

**********

" I don't want no baby shower like I really don't want one but If we have another baby after these two I will have a gender reveal AND baby shower, " Von nodded

I stared at him as he blew the smoke out the window from his mouth, "We already got hella shit for them don't nobody need no baby shower anyway. "

" I want four kids, " I blurted out.

He looked over at me with his eyes barely even open with a small smile on his face.

" I want si— "

" Woah there now, five the max. "

" Sureeeee. "

Sure your ass sir.

" I needs to talk to you about something. " he sighed looking off " I kn— "

" You cheated? " He shook his head no frowning. " Okay good wassup then? "

My big ass wouldn't be able to fight his ass if he took off running anyway.

" So the other day I was thinking about when y'all got shoot and was putting shit together. " I nodded stuffing chips in my mouth.

" And I realize those bullet's weren't for you they were for me and I know this because I been handled that money on your head. I did that before you even left and when I got shot that day it was planned. Me, Shawn and Rico already knew some shady shit been going on but just couldn't put our finger on what so I was bait.

That night I got shot I watched the damn car pull up and shoot my ass and just like that night we was on the way to eat I seen the same car. And I knew that car but just couldn't put my finger on WHO car it was. I still don't know who shot you, so many things don't add up there yet but Shawn told me what car the person that shot Iyanna was in and they had a tattoo on there hand. It was roses and writing above the rose in bold letters PLUS the car was a sliver rove— "

" Don't play with me Von .... she know bette- bra please tell me you playing. " He shook his head

" It was Carter that killed Iyanna and TRIED to kill Noonie ... but you know that saying ... you gotta give a life to take one, I feel like Iyanna the reason Kind is alive to this day. "

__________________

This was a clue number ONE 😭 *Chapter 40*

Clue number TWO *Chapter 41*

But y'all twin boys or girls? OR A boy and girl?

Twin boy names💚?

Twin girl names🥰?

Twin Boy & girl names 😗?