Chapter 25

I got the Vicrul visual from "These Violent Delights" by: luna-Auctor And I would 10/10 recommend that story.

I stepped out of the room and made my way to the exit, excited to get back to my room and sleep. As soon as I made it to my room I collapsed on my bed, not worried about changing or fixing my hair or getting under the sheets. I slipped my shoes off and face planted into the blankets which enveloped me in a warm haze of comfort, I fell asleep within minutes thinking about the advice I was given.

——————————————————————————-

I woke up to a pair of large hands gently shaking my shoulders.

"Morning sleepyhead." I heard Vicrul whisper. I groaned loudly, shoving my face farther into my comforter desperate to slip back into the deep coma like sleep I was ripped from.

"Do I have too?" I groaned.

"Yes."

"Uuugggghhhhhh." I rolled out of bed and stumbled to my dresser to get clothes. Once I was dressed I found Vicrul staring out the window into the galaxy.

"Ready to go?"

"Yup."

Together we walked down to the training room, when the door opened I saw all the Knights of Ren standing in the middle of the room, talking amongst themselves.

I turned to Vicrul "why are they here."

"We are going to do circuits today, one Knights per station."

"Do we really need all of  you here though." I muttered, now feeling intimidated by the 6 large men in the room with me.

"You'll be fine, I promise." Vicrul assured me, assuring me into the room.

"Hey there Kitten." One of them called out. I looked to Vicrul confused, hoping he would know why I was being called kitten

"I'll explain later." He whispered to me.

"Hi?"

"Ok I'll explain each station to you and we can get started." Vicrul said, grabbing my attention. "6 Knights, 6 stations. First station is mine, there are 4 colored dots on the ground and I tell you which color to go to and you go to it. This is supposed to help your reaction speed."

He gestured to one of the Knights who's helmet looked like if a bucket and a gas mask had a baby, he had a large club/staff  resting over his shoulder "this is Ushar, he is in charge of the second station. Second station he's going to be throwing rubber balls at you, all you have to do is dodge."

"Seriously, rubber balls?"

"would you rather him throw knives?"

"No balls are good."

"Third is Cardo ," he said gesturing to the Knights who's helmet legitimately looked like a round bucket with a small slit for his eyes. He had a very large rifle swinging by his side "for his station it's straight combat, he will have pads on his hands and you just need to work on your form, accuracy, strength, speed of punches."