Chapter 1 kidnaped?

I walked through the sketchiest part of town and felt shivers down my spine, I quickly noticed someone following me he was about 5'10 I'm not sure I didn't put much thought onto it and shrugged it off and kept walking. I turned left and watched as he followed as I was getting concerned I started walking a bit faster, I looked behind me I saw him walking faster as well.

I was going to make a turn until I saw a large guy jump in front of me and yelled "GET HER!!" I looked behind me which was the stupidest thing to do, I saw the man start running towards me I turned around trying to make a run for it but soon I blacked out all I remember is the man behind me putting on a damp cloth on my mouth until I passed out.

I woke up in a room and asked where I was a unfamiliar voice answered "your home" what? "What the hell what do you mean 'your home'" he sighed and left them room, I sobbed for a while until I heard someone come in the room it was a man he looked familiar "hi there! I see your awake!~"

It was the guy who yelled "GET HER!" I stiffened my voice and said "what the hell is wrong with you guys and why am I here???" He sighed and told me he couldn't tell me but I begged him to until he gave up "you parents left you and we- well uh JB adopted you" he said with a smile it was a friendly one not a creepy dirty one it made me feel a little more safe.

"You know that doesn't add up at all right" I said glaring at him, he gave me a small laugh and said "yeah I know that" and smiled "You kidnapped me why?" "I told you your parents left you" he replied "No tell me what the real reason" I demanded he sighed and said "your parents left you they were going to tell you and bring you here" he said and looked down "But they told you to kidnap me?!" I asked. He took a deep breath and said "yeah" and gave me a small smile.

What the heck for some reason I believe him but it doesn't make sense why did my parents leave me why did they decide to let them kidnap me and not actually tell me I was being adopted?! I had so many questions. i looked back at him and saw he wasn't smiling anymore. "What's ur name?" I asked smiling. "Oh! My name? It's Jackson!" He replied smiling. Soon the same man I saw earlier went into the room and looked at me surprised "what?" I asked
He looked at the other guy and asked "she hasn't tried to leave yet?" "Nope" why the hell would I leave I just want answers.

"Huh weird I thought since she wasn't tied or anything she would try leaving but I guess not..." oh? I'm not tied...Hm for some reason I'd didn't notice that. "Hey uh" he stoped "what was your name again" he asked while smiling. What the heck why do they keep smiling??? "My names is" "JAEBUM-AH WHERE IS THE GIRL?" I jumped as another guy came into the room. He looked at me and then at What I believe was Jaebum and then back at me. He waved hello and then left. "What the heck" I said confused

The two guys shrugged "how many more people are here anyways?" "5...5 more ahaha" he smiled awkwardly. My eyes widened as soon as he said that and soon I asked "who's my dad?" I squinted my eyes looking at both of them Jackson pointed at jaebum and smiled "can I live somewhere else" I asked "No why?" He asked laughing i squinted my eyes more and said "Nothing never mind" "OH and Um my name is Jisung~" I said smiling they smiled back and asked if I wanted to meet them all one by one I nodded yes and they left. The first guy can win one minute later he had black hair, he looked tired but tried his best to smile "Hey" he said "hi" I said while giving him a cute smile, his smile grew and said "My name is Mark" I smiled and said "Nice name, my name is Jisung" he smiled and waved good bye

The next guy came in and it was Jackson he smiled and left the room. Another guy came in and had black hair as well it was the guy from earlier he introduced himself as Jinyoung and left without asking my name. Another guy came in black hair too "hi there!" He said smiling, I liked his smile it was calming "hi" I said smiling "my name is Youngjae" he said "my name is Jisung" I said and smiled he apologized for running at me and scaring me I assumed it was him the 5'10 person I saw "it's not a problem anymore" I replied smiling he excused and himself and left next guy came in he had pinkish whiteish hair "Helloo~" the guy said "hi" I said smiling "my names bambam what's yours?" He said with a smile.

"My name is Jisung" he nodded and left I was told the last guy was going to come in I nodded and the guy came in he was tall and it creeped me out a bit. I asked for his age and to my surprise he was the same age as me. "O-Oh where are the same age!" I said smiling he smiled back and said his name was yugyeom and asked for my name "my name is Jisung" he smiled and nodded and left.

I decided to lay down on the bed and slept there for a while until someone came in and asked if I was hungry I nodded yes and they said dinner was ready I went downstairs and saw that everyone was already sitting at the dinner table. I smiled and they all smiled back which made me feel awkward the food was served and we all ate I excused myself and ran up to my room and took a shower. I had a TV in my room so I watched TV for awhile there was a knock "Come in!" I said. It was Mark to my surprise he sat on the bed smiled at me. I smiled back and continued watching TV.

He laid on the bed and watched the TV as well. "You don't go to school do you?" He asked "No, No I don't" i said smiling, he smiled "You like coffee?" He asked "Yes" I said laughing he smiled "In the morning you want to grab some coffee? I know a good place" he said while smiling "sure" I smiled we continued watching the TV until we heard "MARK"
we both jumped by JB's loud voice mark quickly jumped off my bed and laid on the ground.

Jb walked into the room looked at mark and then at me he squinted his eyes I giggled and he looked at me with a glare I stuck my tongue out and he rolled his eyes and then left. Me and mark laughed as he stared at me smiling it felt awkward but I smiled back "I don't know why but every time I look at you I can't stand smiling at you" he said while smiling still