Chapter 4

I woke up and took a quick shower I saw mark take a peek inside my room I smiled and greeted him good morning. He smiled and did the same.

I came downstairs and saw yugyeom and bambam at the couch I sat down next to him.

Eventually everyone came downstairs. JB asked me to make breakfast I agreed and started with it.

I started cooking I felt someone back hug me and turned around I saw mark hugging me his arms on my waist laying his face on my shoulder with his eyes closed smiling. He opened his eyes "what are you making" he asked with a big smile, "I'm making eggs and bacon" I said smiling "Goody!" He said smiling, I giggled  as that sounded so cute.

"Want me to help?" Mark asked "No it's fine" I replied but he insisted he got out plates and glasses as he served everyone orange juice.

We all sat down and everyone looked at us, me and mark felt uncomfortable "what is it?" I said squinting my eyes "Why are you guys so close already? It's only been a day?" Asked jinyoung "Cuz he is more talkative" I replied sticking my tongue out

Jinyoung crossed his arms "HMPH" he said as he pouted I squinted my eyes again and so did he.

||Marks POV||
I saw Jisung making breakfast I ran up to her and gave her a back hug, the perfume she used was magical and calming,trying not to blush I closed my eyes smiling I opened them and saw her looking at me I almost blushed so I said "what are you making?~" I asked looking away "bacon and eggs" she replied

"Goody!" I said, she giggled I asked her if she wanted help she shook her head no but I insisted I took out plates and glasses and pored orange juice onto every single glass.

We all took our seats and me and Jisung as usual sat next to each other.

Everyone looked at us it was getting uncomfortable "what is it?" Jisung spoke up and squinted her eyes I looked away putting my hand on my mouth looking the other way from her.

"Why are you guys so close already? It's only been a day!" Asked jinyoung. I was about to respond until she said "cuz he's more talkative than you" she said sticking her tongue out. I couldn't help but laugh.

We finished breakfast and dressed up for the special place JB was taking us.

|||JB POV (very short) |||
Hmph that's unfair why is mark closer to her then all of us. I was expecting her to be closer to be since I'm her DAD!

I wonder if they are dating yet I'll ask them later.

||Jisungs POV||
Me and mark sat at the back together with no one else they all looked at us suspicious "Mark Hyung" said Jackson "what?" Asked mark "Make sure to keep your hand to yourself if you two want to be back there!" Jackson said smirking as he winked

I blushed and looked away uncomfortably mark rolled his eyes at Jackson and took my hand leading me to the car.

"Yah! Mark! No ones at the car yet!!" I exclaimed "good" he said smiling. I felt weirded out but followed him we sat at the back and waited, he scooted closer to me and showed me some memes.

We both turned to look at each other, just then I remembered that he Kissed my forehead yesterday and hugged me from the back. I let out a "PFFFFF" slapped my face and turned around blushing.

(Exactly what I would do tbh 😂)

I calmed down still blushing as I felt marks eyes still on me I turned around and saw him smiling and said "you know your really pretty right" I looked away and muttered "uh sure"

He turned my face so I could look at him, both his hands on my face and him staring at my eyes.

"You know your pretty right?" He asked again raising an eyebrow I hummed yes as a response he squinted his eyes at me and kissed my head smiling.

If anyone dares touching you I'll kick their ass he said smiling as he went back to his phone.

HOW THE HELL- HOW THE- WHATTTT??? DOES HE LIKE ME IS HE JUST A BROTHER TO ME??

The rest of the boys entered the car and looked at us.
I guess they saw what happened. "Aha- ahahah" I said laughing faintly since everyone was looking at us "WHAT?" they all started laughing as JB started the car laughing.

Guess they didn't see anything.

After a while in the car I accidentally kicked bambam's chair while he was asleep "YAH WHAT THE HELL" yelled bambam "whoops" I said as he turned around. I hid behind mark, I didn't know bambam or the others so I was kinda nervous to even face him.

Mark started laughing, I looked back and bambam was squinting his eyes at me he sat back down though. I slumped in my seat trying not to do anything else.

We finally were there...It was the fair! I was kind of excited but at the same time nervous I've never been to the fair which was kind of awkward for me...

"Let's split up into groups...?" Said JB "sure!" I replied "then I'm taking you" he said while pulling you into his arms "YAHHHHH NOOO I WANT TO BE WITH PEOPLE I KNOWWWWWW!!!" I exclaimed "YOU ONLY KNOW MARK!" He said back "oh right..." I replied "I'll make groups" jinyoung helped "Jisung, Mark, bambam, and yugyeom." said jinyoung "HUUUHH WITH HIMMM???!!!" I said pointing at bambam

"Yes with "him" he said smiling, I glared at him he just smiled. "WAIT WAIT" I said "what is it?" Jinyoung replied "can I have Youngjae in my group too?" He tilted his head as I said that

"You barely know him though..." said jinyoung "yeah but he's not a fricken dumbass- I mean not a uhm" I trailed off not knowing what to say. Jinyoung started laughing historically because I said "dumbass"

I glared at him "what I meant was he's not childish well at least not much" I said eyeing Youngjae looking at him up and down.

"Fine whatever" said jinyoung kind of disappointed that I didn't choose him. I smiled and took Youngjae's hand and started walking.

"What to do now?" Said Youngjae smiling

"I have no idea..." I replied "how about we go play games and then eat?" Suggested mark "sure!" I said smiling

I turned around to find bambam staring at me squinting his eyes. What the heck is it a thing to squint eyes in this house?

He lightly pushed mark away and put his arm around me shoulders, I felt nervous but kept walking following Youngjae as I was still holding his hand.

Bambam looked down and squinted his eyes at my hand and Youngjae's still together he shrugged and we kept walking.

Mark was glaring at bambam. I found it funny and chuckled a little. "Bambam?" I said "what?" He replied looking at me "Your friend...Behind us. He scaring the crap outta me he's so fricken tall" I said he laughed looking at the guy behind us "that's yugyeom." He stated.

I nodded my head as we kept walking.

Quick shout out: yoongibelike_imdOne go follow her!! She's an amazing writer please go support her!