Chapter 3 Jisungs chapter

Me and mark sat down at the couch and started watching TV. Youngjae soon joined us, mark suddenly laid down putting his head on my lap. WHAT THE- I began to blush shoot...he looked up at me and tried to act like nothing was wrong but...he put his face close to mine while feeling my temperature.

Since his face was so close to mine I started blushing  even more. He smiled at me and gave me a small laugh, I guess he found out I was blushing dang it. He laid back down laying his head back onto my lap, I started playing with his hair thinking it would be alright with him.

I heard Youngjae start laughing his head off as he quickly stood up and left the living room and kept laughing. I wondered why he was laughing I looked down and saw mark staring at me blushing, he looked away. I found it cute but I started blushing myself "S-sorry mark" I said as I stoped playing with his hair.

He grabbed my wrist and said "it's fine I don't mind it" he looked at me smiling. I blushed even harder and looked away as I continued ruffling his hair. Youngjae soon came back but with jinyoung, jinyoung took a peek at us and laughed historically as he saw us both blushing.

I sighed and mark chuckled "they are so childish" he looked at me smiling. Soon out eyes were connected and I couldn't shift my eyes somewhere else even if I wanted. But something broke the silence it was JB "YAH!" we both jumped, Mark fell to the floor. JB was looking at both of us as if we just had murdered someone.

"W-what?" I said "What do you mean what?" "Aisshhhh" I cursed WAIT SHIT IM IN TROUBLE "U-uh I- I mean ash m-my friend I forgot I had to help her w-with uhm...WORK YEAH SOME KIND OF WORK!" Mark snickered. JB was unfazed "both of you follow me" demanded JB.

We passed by jinyoung and Youngjae. I looked at Youngjae as he mouthed "your not in trouble trust me" I shot him a smile as he smiled back.

"Why didn't you guys wake me up?" JB asked "huh?" I said confused, JB sighed "I'm talking about in the morning you guys didn't wake me up to ask permission if you guys could go to that café"

"We didn't want to disturb anyone" mark said. JB shot him a glare as if he didn't want to hear him. For some reason mark laughed unfazed.

JB excused us but told us to make dinner. I wasn't mad but it was weird that I had to make dinner with HIM and by him I mean mark I don't like him of course since he is like 3 years older than me...Well at least I don't think I like him...

Me and mark started cooking i made some steak and mark made some rice. We as well put some Gimbap/kimbap. We wanted to add noodles as a dish but we decided to wait and ask them as they were eating.

We set up the table and called them all down stairs they came and sat in their chairs, "Yah jinyoung-ah how come Jisung and mark are better at cooking than you?" Bambam said teasing jinyoung, jinyoung glared at him as we all laughed.

We asked everyone if they wanted to have ramen, they all denied the ramen and kept eating. Me and mark sat next to each other and began eating. "Ooooo look at the love birds" chanted Jackson. Me and mark shot him a glare and told him to be quiet.

We both noticed that JB was squinting his eyes at us both. I gave a small laugh while turning around making sure I didn't make eye contact with JB knowing he would be mad at me.

We all finished dinner, I excused myself and showered.

Awhile later JB called all of us down to the living room.

I came rushing downstairs.

JB smiled at all of us and asked if we wanted to go somewhere special tomorrow morning. We all nodded yes and asked him what he had in mind but he shook his head no and said it would be a surprise for Tomorrow.

"Ughhh, I hate surprises though!" I whined JB smiled and said he was going to give us a hint.

We all listened carefully of what he said but it sounded so stupid that I wanted to hit him "it's somewhere very crowded" he said we all complained saying "YAHHH JAEBUM-AHH ANY WHERE COULD BE CROWDED!!!" JB smiled.

Fine I'll tell you guys another hint he said smiling "it's also somewhere with lots of activities and games" he said smiling at us we all shrieked at what he said I got excited and more anxious to know where we were going tomorrow.

It was around 7 p.m and mark, Jackson, Youngjae, yugyeom, and bambam and me were watching TV I felt tiredness rush through my body. Some how make noticed asked if I wanted to go to sleep i shook my head no and he shrugged.

We continued watching TV until 9 and by then I was almost falling asleep at the couch I heard mark say "Yah Jisung go to your bed and sleep you are clearly tired" but I was already closing my eyes and falling asleep. One hour later I woke up and saw mark on the floor on his phone.

He noticed that I was awake and told me to go back to sleep, I asked him if he carried me back to my room. He nodded yes and smiled at me I thanked him and told him to go to his room that it was getting late and he should rest as well.

He looked at me and told me to rest and the. He would go rest. I looked at him in frustration and said fine I laid back down and noticed I couldn't sleep.

Mark looked at me and sighed "Can't sleep now?" He said smiling. "Nope" he sighed again and said It was probably because he wasn't leaving my room. Which he could be right because when I feel something is not right I can't sleep.

He sighed one last time, and stood up and gave my forehead a kiss. He tried hiding with his hoodie and told me to have a good night and to rest, I nodded and told him goodnight and to rest as well.

I was shocked. There's another reason that I won't be able to fall asleep I told myself.

I then remembered that we were going to have a "family" trip somewhere I smiled and tried to go to sleep so it could be morning faster.

(I'm sorry I know this was short but it's already 1000 words and I'm tired I need to sleep I'll update everyday thank you for reading love you!)