Chapter 2 Marks chapter

I kept staring at Jisung and I bet it was weird for her but something about her made me keep looking at her. Maybe it was her smile I said to myself me and Jisung kept watching TV until late 10 "Hey Jisung aren't you tired?" I asked "yeah kind of..." she said with a innocent smile. She might still be confused about the whole stuff that happened.

I smiled at her and told her to go to sleep as I would go to sleep as well she nodded and I left. Quickly it was morning around 5 a.m I took a quick shower and put on some clothes. I walked down stairs but first checked up on Jisung I saw her awake grabbing clothes so she could take a shower. I greeted her good morning "good morning" she replied smiling

I continued walking down stairs and made some toast she came down stairs I smiled and she smiled back, I asked if she wanted anything "is the place you mentioned open right now?" She asked "Yeah it's is actually" I answered smiling "Can we go there then?" I nodded my head yes she smiled I grabbed the car keys and we both left to the Cafe.

She pointed at the pastries, I found that cute and told her she could pick one "I WANT THIS ONE!!" She said smiling more like grinning I asked what type of coffee she wanted along with the pastries she said a frappe I paid and we both sat down at a table near the windows.

JB soon texted me asking where I was and where I took Jisung I laughed and told him we were at a Cafe he asked why he didn't ask for permission to go on a date with his child "hah yeah right date pfff" I said, Jisung looked at me confused and I smiled saying I was looking at memes "Oh ahaha okay" I kept laughing at that text even though I knew I was going to get my butt kicked when we got home.

I decided to actually look at memes as I scooted closer to her and showed them to her she started to burst out laughing at one her laugh was magical and contagious I soon started laughing too uncontrollably "Yahhhh stop laughing my stomach hurts" she whined while laughing. I tried stopping but couldn't.

After awhile we both stopped laughing and decided to go back home since it was 7:30 already. We both stormed in laughing for no reason as we realized we were being stared at by 6 men. We paused and looked at each other and started laughing again JB squinted his eyes which meant I was in trouble but I kept laughing along with Jisung.

"What the hell did you guys go drink?" Jackson said laughing I nodded my head no without talking still laughing, we looked at each other and stopped laughing. "Alright I'll go get into something more comfortable now" she said smiling at me.

All the group members looked towards me JB looking like he wanted to murder me for some reason. "What?" I asked "Nothing" Jb said squinting his eyes I just smiled as I ran upstairs. Soon me and Jisung we're back into more comfortable clothing.

"Are you guys hungry?" Asked Jb "I'm not I ate at the cafe" replied Jisung "I'm not either I ate some toast and at the cafe" I said "okay then" said JB looking at us. Me and Jisung made our way to the couch in the living room and watched TV.

Soon Youngjae joined sitting next to me. I felt tired and want to lay down so I laid down putting my head onto Jisung's lap as youngjae stared at me grinning, I shot him a stare and he chuckled. I looked at at Jisung she was staring at the TV with a weird expresión in her face.

I saw she was a reddish pinkish, I got up and felt her forehead my face was close to hers and I felt her temperature rise up. I looked at her smiling understanding that she was blushing I couldn't help giving a small laugh, She just glared at me.

I put my head back onto her lap, she started playing with my hair, of course I was surprised and felt my self blush as well youngaje saw and started laughing as he exited the living room. That idiot.