Chapter 8• Confession?

"Jinyoung!" I called "what?" Jinyoung replied looking at me "Let's get to know each other!" I said with a smile "Why's that?" He said confused "Let's get to know each other, so I won't hate you" I said with a smile "Tsk wow, okay then" he said with a smile "JAEBUM!" He yelled from the kitchen "WHAT" JB replied "I'm going out with Jisung I'll be going now bye bye~" he said "WHAT!" JB said louder "ARE YOU STUPID!" I yelled this time "Yah Jisung don't ask that, of course he is" he said with a smirk on his face.

I laughed a bit.

We soon left and we went to a park. We sat on the swings and looked at the view. "It's fresh today" I said smiling, he nodded his head. "Am I your 3rd boyfriend then...Jisung?" He said looking at me with a smirk "S-shut up" I said punching him in the arm.

"Why do they keep you all to themselves! It's so unfair i want you too!" He said pouting "No I don't love you" I said playing along "NOOO WAIT JISUNG!! I LOVE YOU!" He said kneeling in front of me.

I started to laugh as he stood up and chuckled. "Aish great way to get to know each other am I right?" He said smiling as he chuckled. "Yep totally" I replied laughing it was around 4 so we had to go back.

Out of nowhere Jinyoung asked "Do you like Mark Hyung?" I was about to reply but then he said "Or do you like Bambam" he said looking at me seriously "A-ah u-um...Neither?" I said nervously, he raised a brow at me "AGH I DONT KNOW!" I yelled he smiled "You should go with mark he's more handsome than bambam" he said chuckling "Although..." he continued "Bambam is a softie" he said.

"Agh, me and bambam accidentally kissed well not really but then mark is kind and stuff and and and UGH" I said. He burst out laughing "Jisung, Jisung how do you accidentally kiss someone" he said laughing "YAH ITS NOT FUNNY" I yelled but he kept laughing.

"Hah wow Jisung. Ya know maybe you should go with me" he said giving me a smirk. "YAH ARE YOU ALL TRYING TO KILL ME AISHHHHH"

He laughed "Lets go~ let's go let's go let's goo~" he said grabbing my hand. We got home and we saw JB cooking dinner. "Your home Jisung!" Said bambam "Yeah...?" I replied he grabbed my wrist and took me to HIS room.

"Let's play video gamessss~" he said smiling "Hm? Okay" we started playing some random game he explained how to play it, "YES I WON!" I said "WHAT NO! hmph your just lucky I was going easy on you" he said "Okay we'll see about that" I said smirking, he smirked back "Alright"

"Hah see!" I said after winning "Ugh what ever" he said "I'm just a starter~" I said teasing him "And I beat a "pro~" I teased while laying down touching my stomach as I laughed "Yah" he said hovering over me (basically on top of me)

"Are you a starter at everything?" He said smirking "W-What?" I said nervously "We kissed. It was your first time, am I right?" He asked still smirking "W-We didn't even kiss" I said looking into his eyes.

"Oh?" "We didn't?" He said smirking

(CRINGE WARNING AHHHH)

He right there and then kissed me.

He broke the kiss and stared at me "Now?" He asked smirking "U-Uhhh" managed to escape from my mouth "I'll take take that as a yes."

"Now...I want to find out...what else you are starter at" he said smirking "But I'll do that another day" he said smiling finally.

I.WAS.SHOOK.

"DINNER IS READY!" Those words got me out of day dreaming and got up pulled my hair back and walked out of the room with bambam.

I sat next to mark as usual besides me yugyeom as usual. But it just felt so different all of the sudden.

It felt as if I were betraying someone like something didn't feel right I ignored it and sighed.

Jinyoung raised a brow at me signaling asking me what was wrong. I gave him a small cute smile. He smiled back and nodded.

Wow he can read my signals well. Hm. Guess it shouldn't be new since there's 6 more people living with him. He might notice small things sometimes.

Things that he has noticed before or has felt before those kinds of stuff you can read well out of a person by any kind of action.

There was just silence as everyone ate like usual of course but again something was trying to push me to talk and make it less awkward.

"Don't you guys make music?" I asked "Who told you that?" Asked Jackson, I was kind of surprised hearing his voice since I haven't heard him talk in awhile or maybe it's just me.

"Mmm, well I see lots of stuff about you guys and Jinyoung also told me today" I said with a smile.

"Ah, yeah. You should listen to some of our music!" He encourged "Oh, I will trust me" I said smiling.

Later on after dinner I grabbed a laptop JB gave me and I started by listening to "Love you better" I put on earbuds and listened.

I really liked the song bambam's part really hit deep "I loved you before and I love you more~" it really did calm me it was nice hearing their music.

I laid down on my bed. And just closed my eyes and eventually fell asleep.

I sure was exhausted on what had happened today...it's like they are playing around with me. But it's alright they are close friends and I appreciate them being my one and only friends.

I'll hold all the memories we have in my heart and promise to never let them go.

I am so lucky...