Chapter 6• bambam's chapter

Mark hyung has been hanging around with Jisung since day one we brought her here. At first I found it weird, but I have been noticing his acts while hanging out with her.

This morning I saw Mark hyung hug Jisung from the back, then I definitely knew he had feelings for her but I want to get to know her better...What is so great about her that he only hangs out with her now?

I was falling asleep in the car until someone kicked my seat I looked back and saw Jisung with her eyes wide open and hid behind mark. I squinted my eyes at them both and returned back to my seat.

When we got there we all started to get excited since it was the fair I looked over at Jisung and saw her analyzing every single bit she could see from the fair. I could tell it was her first time being there I chuckled and let out a sigh.

"You okay bro?" Asked yugyeom "yeah I'm alright" I said smiling

We moved forward to the entrance of the fair and JB suggested to make groups I nodded my head as he grabbed Jisung and said she was in his group I laughed smacking yugyeom's shoulder, he laughed along.

Jinyoung suggested that he could make the groups "Jisung, Mark, bambam, and yugyeom" said jinyoung. I was kind of excited but at the same time kind of nervous since me and Jisung barely talk well...We never talk, just a few glances here and there.

"HUUUHH WITH HIMMM???!!!" I heard Jisung say i wanted to laugh but I knew I wasn't in the place to laugh since she was scared I was mad at her because she kicked my seat.

"Yes with "him" Jinyoung said smiling. "WAIT WAIT" Jisung said "what is it?" Jinyoung replied "can I have Youngjae in my group too?" He tilted his head as if he were confused why Jisung recommended Youngjae.

"You barely know him though..." said jinyoung "yeah but he's not a fricken dumbass- I mean not a uhm" She trailed off not knowing what to say. Jinyoung started laughing historically.

"what I meant was he's not childish well at least not much" said Jisung eyeing Youngjae looking at him up and down.

"Fine whatever" said jinyoung Jisung smiled and took Youngjae's hand and started walking.

We all walked along behind them except mark, he was besides her.

I walked were he was and lightly pushed him aside and mouthed him the word "mine" he gave me a glare as I put my arm on her shoulders, I winked at him and smirked. He then mouthed "I'll kill you" with a grin I replied "Go ahead" and sent him a kiss and a heart.

He just smirked. I looked at both Jisung's and Youngjae's hands and saw them holding hands still. I stared at their hands a bit more and just sighed.

"Bambam?" Said Jisung "what?" I replied "Your friend, he's scaring the crap outta me, he's so tall" She said kind of smiling. I smiled "that's yugyeom" I said she nodded her head and we kept walking.

Youngjae asked if we wanted to go on that ride and we all nodded our heads and walked a little faster since it was a little further.

I looked at Jisung "How old- I mean how young are you" I said not controlling my smile and laugh. She started laughing and couldn't stop. "I'm 23" she said smiling "we are friends! We are the same age!" I said smiling "Oh! That cool!" She said smiling.

We went on the ride and saw the Ferris wheel. "LETS GO ON THAT!!" Exclaimed Jisung we all agreed, although Youngjae said he didn't want to go on it but we could, we all nodded and walked over to the Ferris wheel.