Chapter 13•

(Marks POV)
Jisung gets really mad when she doesn't like a scene or gets very touchy when it starts to be cringe, and when she's sad she started complaining.

She's a really difficult person, which isn't that good but Hey at least she's interesting!

She kept wanting to punch or break something, once she fell off the couch out off anger.

I laughed and couldn't stop.

"WHAT THE HECK WRONG WITH YOU" I said laughing non-stop

"S-shut up" she said rubbing her side.

She's also very funny.

She started pouting saying her side hurt now.

I rubbed her side.

"Aw oh no my little baby is hurt" I said playing around.

"I'm huwrt bawwly" she whined playing along.

"Awh baby don't be sad" I said while laying kisses on her forehead.

"Okay okay I'm bwetter now" she said giggling while pulling away.

All the GOT7 members started waking up. We all decided to start breakfast and get going with our day.

[time skip cuz I'm lazy teehee]

(Jisung's POV)
Me and yugyeom started practicing in the practice room. We danced to AURA.

"Wow! Your not that bad y'know" he said chuckling it was around 3 so we had to go back home for lunch.

Once we got home I told everyone I could do lunch today, they all nodded and went to the living room.

(Mark's POV)
We were all in the living room watching the TV until we heard "Ouch! Shit!" From the kitchen.

We all rushed to the kitchen to find Jisung wincing in pain hold up her finger.

"Jisung!" I said

"O-oh Mark!" She said for omg a smile

"Show me" I said pointing to her finger

"No I'm fine!" She said turning away.

"Do you have any bandaids?" She asked looking around.

I grabbed her wrist and then grabbed her hand looking at her finger.

"Ouch!" She winced as I touched the deep cut.

"Jisung this is a deep cut! What do you mean your fine you idiot!" I said dragging her to the bathroom

"NO NO NO NO NO NO MARK" she yelled when she saw me getting out the rubbing alcohol.

She soon enough started screaming when she saw me putting the rubbing alcohol on a paper towel

"AHHHHHHH NOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHH" she screamed "MARK!! PLEASE NO!!!!" She exclaimed

"Sorry but I have to" I said caressing her cheek

I started putting the rubbing alcohol in the cut as she let out a Yelp and a tear

"Done" I said putting on a band aid

"I freaking hate you" she said glaring at me with tears in her eyes