Morning Beautiful

this is my first book so sorry if it sucks! *language alert*

7-28-20; this unedited. i will edit it sometime in the future, give me time please. I have not read it so sorry for the mistakes. I re- read it once before I publish the part but that doesn't mean I have fixed everything. I might have accidentally skipped over some mistakes.

8:30 Hayley POV
My alarm went off, it was time to get up. I try to wake up Daniel but he is out of it. We partied to hard last night, I thought to myself. Should I wake him or let him sleep? He's so cute when he sleeps.

Daniel POV
Ahh. I wake up to Hayley staring at me.
"You scared me."
"You're so cute when you sleep," Hayley says.
"Thanks, so since we're just sitting here and not doing anything do you want to do something," I say. I have a morning voice she calls 'sexy'.
"Yeah what do you want to do," Hayley says smiling.
"We should have morning sex," I say, I woke up to a hot girl staring at me, how could I not be horny as fuck right now.

Hayley POV
"You know my answer already." I can tell when Daniel is horny, he gets all shy and his face turns red. I don't know why he is so shy around me, i've known him for 3 years now. Although, we've only been dating 1 year.

We kiss. His kisses keep getting more passionate which makes me wet. Damn. He's so sexy. He hurries and we disconnect. He takes off my shirt and kisses my chest. He gave me a trail of hickeys from my neck to my v-line which makes me moan and moan loudly. "Dani-"
"Sh babygirl the others are here and sleeping," he says.
By others he means his band mates. Oh yeah, I didn't mention he's in a boy band.
I take off his shirt and we turn over this time I'm on top. I gave him hickeys but he gave me more, he always does. He bites his lip so he doesn't moan. We start making out he pushes his tongue down my throat. Damn he's horny this morning. He takes my shorts off and throws them across the room. He then takes my black laced panties off and throws them, too. He put his fingers in me which makes me moan even louder than before. "Fuck, Dani"
"Babygirl I said be quiet or we're going to wake the others up." He makes me even wetter. He takes his fingers out. "Damn babygirl I've never tasted something better then you," he says licking his fingers. We turn over again and this time it was my turn. But, I wasn't going to make it easy. I started kissing him but not where he needed me too. He tries and kiss me but I tease and back away. "Please don't tease me i'm so fucking horny this morning." I still tease even though he needed me more then ever. "I said no teasing babygirl please I need you right now." He doesn't want to be teased so he turns us over and he's on top again. He kisses me and says "I need you please i'm horny as fuck."
Zach (one of his band mates) knocks on the wall, "Shut up i'm trying to sleep, dear lord can't that wait."
"We should be louder just to make him mad," Daniel says. I know he doesn't just want to make him made but he also wants me to moan loudly. But I go along with it.
"Okay"
He gets up and I know he's about to go in me. He's starts, I moan. He thrusts slow and then faster, he grunts why he shoves his dick in me. "Shit Dani go faster and harder."
He reply's," Your wish is my command.
He goes faster and harder. "Dani-"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP IM TRYING TO SLEEP," Zach yells which makes me and him laugh. He doesn't stop, instead, he goes even faster and harder. "Fuck Dani, i'm about to-"
"Sh babygirl I know, me too."
"Babygirl let it out now," he says. I cum and so does he. He lays down beside me. "Damn babygirl that was amazing, i love you."
"It was, I love you too dani," I say.

Zach POV
Damn it. Did they have to be so loud especially since I was trying to sleep. Did they have to do it so early. Daniels always horny especially when he's around Hayley. He always gets a boner.

Daniel POV
That was so hot. Hayley is amazing, the best in the world. We both go downstairs. We see everyone downstairs, they all look mad. Were  we actually that loud? I thought to myself. "Hey," I say.
"Hey, did you need to be that loud like damn let us sleep," Jack says.
"Sorry," Hayley says, "Daniels fault."
"Hey!!"
"Am I wrong though," she asked me.
"Y..N..Not really," I reply.
"Just be quiet next time, please," Corbyn begged.
"Hey Jonah can you make me a cup of coffee," Hayley asked. "Thank you."
"No problem." He mutters under his breath "babygirl."
"What did you just say?" I asked him. I was the only one to hear him.
"Nothing," Jonah says with a smirk. Is Jonah hitting on Hayley? I hope not. That's my girl and i'm the only one who's aloud to call her 'babygirl'. She's MY babygirl.
"Okay, I'm going to take a shower," Hayley says.
"I'm coming too," I say.
"Can't y'all stay apart for more then one second," Jonah says. Jonah has always been jealous of me and Hayley. I think he likes her. I don't listen to him, I go take a shower with her.
"Hayley.."
"What.. you look sad," she looks worried.
"I think.."
"You think what, tell me baby please, I know something is wrong, so tell me, what's wrong?"
"I think.. I think Jonah likes you," I say sadly.
"What baby no he's just a friend."
"I see the way he looks at you, I can see him flirting with you," I say.
"Oh baby. Do you see me looking at him like I look at you or see me flirting with him," she says.
"No.."
"Exactly baby, I am yours and only yours, I love you and I would never leave you, okay?"
"Okay." I push Hayley up against the shower wall and I kiss her. The water is making her glow. Damn she's a beauty.