Like A Queen

Daniels POV~

I woke up to Hayley being gone. My first thought was she fell off of the bed but I look and she didn't. Sometimes Hayley falls off the bed because of her nightmares but I always cuddled her, sometimes it doesn't work. I feel bad for her, she doesn't deserve that. Anyway, I got up and I hear the water running, I guess she's in the shower.

Hayley never gets up before me. But I guess today is different. I get up and go downstairs and I see that everyone is eating breakfast. And of course Jonah was drinking coffee, why does he like coffee so much.
"Morning," I say.
"Morning," they all say.
"What's for breakfast?" I ask Jonah, he's the one that always cooks.
"Pancakes with strawberries," Jonah reply's pointing to a plate with the pancakes on them.
"Thanks Jonah."
"No problem."

Hayley POV~

I got out of the shower and I dry off and put a cute outfit on.

I walk downstairs and see the boys eating pancakes, i'm not surprised, it's always pancakes, i'm not complaining though

"Made some pancakes for you my lady," Jonah says.
"Uh..thank you?" I reply confused. (I am confusion hehe sorry.)
"Your welcome," Jonah says while Daniel gives him the death stare. I chuckle because when Daniel gives you a death stare it will usually last a couple minutes.
"Hey, good morning," Corbyn says winking at me. Why do they keep doing this don't they know that I am dating Daniel. Whatever, I love Daniel so i'm just going to ignore it.
"Morning Corbyn," I reply. Daniel is still staring at Jonah and Jonah looks a little uncomfortable, it's hilarious.
"Here i'll get a plate and put pancakes on them," Corbyn says.
"Yeah, okay thanks?"
"Here i'll pull out a stool for you," Zach says. The island in the kitchen is tall so we had to put stools there.
"Thanks." I am so confused. Not going to lie, if they all like me and I don't have to do anything. I will be a queen. Actually I am a queen already.
"Okay what the hell is going on?" Daniel says.
"Watch your profanity Daniel," I say, "I don't know but I feel like a queen."
"You are a queen babygirl," Dani says.
"Thanks Lover Boy," I reply kissing his head. He smiles. We eat quickly and the rest of the day goes by fast. We watched some movies and started another show. I love scary movies but Daniel hates them so I cuddle with him. I think that's why he chose a scary movie. We always take turns picking movies. I picked Spider-man Homecoming. I love Tom Holland, don't judge. That man is one cute british guy. I love his accent. They all hated Spider-man but I loved it. I smiled throughout the whole movie. Next Lavender came over and me, her, and Jack went to the park.

Lavender loves me more then anyone, she always smiles around me. I love it because Jack gets so mad and it makes me laugh. I am really good with kids and hope that one day I will have some, two. I only want two kids. Three kids then there will be one left out. Four kids and that's too many, I have three siblings. One kid and it'll get spoiled although i'll probably spoil them anyway. I wish I would have twins, that would be amazing.

I've told Daniel that and he agrees with me. We both want two kids and get married one day. We've talked about our future so many times. I want to get married after at least three years. Like i've said before, we've known each other for three years. But we've only been dating for one year.

We got back home from the park and we hanged out in the pool. I got ready but when I went downstairs they were already in the pool so I walked out and they all stopped what they were doing and stared at me for a minute or two. I waved to them and that didn't work so I snapped that also didn't work. I just ignored them and laid on the chair so I can get tanner. They keep staring at me so I said, "Please stop staring, i'm just trying to tan."
"Oh yeah," sorry they say. Daniel grabs them and pulled them to the other corner of the pool so I couldn't hear them. But I have really good hearing so I could hear them. But I acted like I couldn't hear them.
"Please stop hitting on Hayley, I am dating her and if you keep doing it your going to scare her away. She's going to move back home to Canada and then I won't be able to see her. Plus, she's my girlfriend and not yours."
"But we can't help it but we will try," they say.
"I guess as long as you try." I give Daniel 'what the hell look' but before he could see me I turn away. Laying and getting tanned. They swim out of the corner and keep swimming. I get a good tan then I go inside. Luckily, they didn't push me into the pool like they do everyday we go swimming. They keep swimming and I decide to take a nap.

I wake up and look at my phone for the time. It's 6:00 pm. So I went downstairs and we order a pizza and watch more movies until bedtime. We go to sleep.